Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sneha LathaYour feedback matters!
I'm feeling nausea and i'm having 100 fever. and my period is due after 2 days can this be pregnancy. And also I'm having mild cramps in stomach.
After having Sex with will be there any late of coming periods my age 20 pls help me I'm not get my periods I had sex with condom itself will be there any delay of periods after sex.
I'm 20 years old female and during my periods I suffer from severe cramp. Is there any medicine which I can take to reduce pain and there should be no side effect of taking that medicine. My pain is unbearable, even I can't sit properly. Please advice.
My wife is pregnant from 2 months, I want to know that by what duration I should avoid sex with her.
I M 27 WEEKS PREGNANT AND I DO not HAVE THYROID ,BUT MY GYNAC SUGGESTED ME TO TAKE THYROXINE sodium ,Eltroxin 25 mcg EVERY MORNING BEFORE EATING ,SINCE THEN I M TAKING THYROXINE sodium ,Eltroxin 25 mcg EVERYDAY, CAN U TELL ME WHY IT IS TAKEN DURING PREGNANCY ,IS IT SAFE DURING PREGNANCY, HOPE IT DOES NOT EFFECT MY BAB.
From Last 3 month I m suffering with period pain and it was horrible time for me. Even I can't walk due to pain. We are planning for baby from last two months, we was consult gynecologist, he studied my ovulation cycle this month and he said my ovum is not realized so I have to start treatment for that. But in my knowledge if ovum Is not relish then I don't have regular period. But my period is very regular and also heavy bleeding. Now give me suggestion what I have to? is it major problem? Or start treatment.
I am 33 years old female I have lower leg pain about 3 years I take medicine but no relax my ankle area and foot swollen and I am not walk. Actually I take birth control pills about 5 years. please advice.
I am pregnant with 6 months and going weight. This is my second baby. I dont want to gain weight. Is there a solution to this?
Healthy navratri fasting
With the onset of chaitra navratras, it’s again the time to fast.
Instead of fasting, most of us end up feasting on high-calorie food.
Follow this tips to fast in a healthy manner:-
- Eat small meals at regular intervals like fruits, nuts, dry fruits, coconut, makhanna.
- Use spices like cumin, black jeera, turmeric, choti elachi, saboot kali mirchi, khuskhus and water melon seeds. Fresh coriander, mint, green chillies and ginger wil help in keeping stomach well.
- Milk products like milk, yoghurt and paneer will give necessary proteins.
- Flours used are — singhare ka atta, kottu ka atta, rajgiri ka atta, saboodana, arrowroot and samak will provide energy.
- Vegetables like – potatoes, raw papaya, sweet potato, bhopla, arbi, raw banana will benefit.
- Hydrate well with lots of water, coconut water, lemon water, herbal tea.
Most important thing to follow during navratri is the purity of heart and thoughts. Think good! do good! speak good! be calm and peaceful!
My age is 27, I am little bit fat. Now I am facing irregular periods. I got married in 2013. We are trying for children. Can you please give solutions to solve my problem.
I heard that abstinence / lack of orgasm can lead to hormonal imbalances (overproduction of estrogens etc.), that can cause various health problems (breast nodules, cysts, fibroma etc.). Is this accurate, or just a myth? I also read on internet that oxytocin is a wonder for breast health. Women who not have sexual activity or doesn't masturbate have a higher risk for breast cancer, because oxytocin inhibits cancerous cells. It is true? I am asexual and I have 40 years old and I am a virgin.
Hi, I got married 10 months back. I was 5 months pregnant but I got abortion last week due to cervix incompetence. I got normal delivery pains and got abortion with a boy with gastroschisis. But from 2 days I am getting light white liquid from my right breast. It is not much but very light. What is it and why is that liquid coming?
My partner is 4 months of pregnancy. Today I took for ultrasound. Everything is fine but baby growth is very slow. So I want know that what kind food and medicine need for growth of baby. please suggest the best.
I am suffering from the problem of smelly discharge. I want to conceive the baby now. Should I pregnant? My last periods time is 24 mar to 26 mar. With 28 days cycle. Now when will I try to conceive?
I have done usg also and hormones level also my lh hormone was low 2.2 and usg as normal. still I m getting scanty period.
I am 27 year old lady having pregnancy of 5 month which diet should I need to take for healthy bady. As my doctor said liquid is less in my ultra sound test report also less of protein.
Pursuing a hobby can help you to ward off diseases while keeping your mind and body fresh and active. What's more, hobbies come with several health benefits too, ranging from lowering of blood pressure and control over cortisol production ( a hormone that causes stress) to improvements in your weight and BMI.
4 amazing health benefits that you can derive from pursuing your favourite hobbies are:
1. Strengthening of your immune system - Hobbies that augment your activity levels like basketball, golf or bike riding are extremely beneficial for improving your immune system, thereby enhancing the overall quality of your life. A strong immune system is essential as it makes you less prone to chronic diseases like diabetes, arthritis and heart disease.
2. Improving your memory - Another health benefit of having hobbies is that they bring about an improvement in your memory and aid in enhancing your problem-solving abilities. A research conducted by the University of Texas on the impact that hobby has on the brain reveals the fact that the picking up of a new hobby can prevent memory loss. Here's how - the challenge to learn a new skill causes you to focus all of your mental abilities on the task at hand, leading to a sharpening of your memory, while preventing memory loss. By helping you to maintain an active brain, the act of picking up a new hobby, therefore, brings about a delay of cognitive aging by a few years.
3. Cutting down on stress - By indulging in a hobby like cooking, baking or gardening, you get an effective outlet to release all your stress. Being a non-work activity, your mind gets another area of focus, one which you can enjoy. Furthermore, when you put your whole mind to it, your stress and worries seem to wither away.
Moreover, such hobbies that require you to physically exert yourself, albeit in a limited manner, also bring down your stress levels as they produce chemical changes in your body.
4. Improving sleep - Having a hobby also has a positive impact on sleep. The pursuit of active hobbies in the earlier part of the day can lead you to have a very restful sleep. Likewise, engaging in the intellectual activity of reading before going to bed can help you to sleep better.
Apart from giving you tremendous enjoyment, a hobby can also bring many health benefits. So, pursue your hobbies actively despite the busy lifestyle you follow.