Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sneha KulkarniYour feedback matters!
I am a 26 years boy. My height is six feet. I am a vegetarian .i have tried many things to gain weight but all just went in vain. Can you please suggest me a vegetarian diet to gain weight. Presently my weight is 63 kg.
Hi, My professions requires well groomed. So I shave my face daily as per instructions from my manager due to which the skin has become so hard or rough AnD looks awkward I am shaving my face everyday from past 3 years as my job is front office so kindly suggest some lotion or cream for making skin smooth. I tried fair & handsome cream for men but pimples started appearing after using fair & handsome. I can't shave alternate days so pls help me with this.
I feel weakness in body and body feel tightness half or full day What reason of this I not do any hardworking.
I am having high BP 140/90, my weight is 82 Kg and my father also had high BP and had bypass surgery at the age of 48, what should I do to control my BP and how I can avoid any heart problem to me, it seems due to heredity, I am on diet plan for weight loose and doing brisk walk of 30 min and performs pranayam daily, I also avoid oily foods and salt, kindly advise what else I should follow to control my BP and keep my heart healthy, can I start running also.
I have a lump in the neck just above the collar bone. It is sometimes very swollen. I had it checked in 2004 whether it is cancerous or not. The doctor said it not at all cancerous but since it looks bad so it can be removed by surgery. I did not get it operated because the doctor said it is risky to operate at that point. Please advice me whether there are any medicines to dissolve it in allopathy other than getting it operated. And also if it is okay to leave it just like that. Please it will be very kind of you to advice me the right treatment of that. There is no pain or any other discomfort due to it.
I am 25 years girl unmarried. I have arthritis. I take some medicine but when I take medicine pain removes and then I don't take medicine pain stats again. Tell me what should I do for complete recovery.
I m narasimha I am suffering from fever at last 4 weeks please and How long after a tooth extraction before eating and drinking?
I am 32 years old, 1.cervical spondylosis 2. Neck pain 3.shoulder pain 4. Back pain 5.lower back pain Having zandik ,will go sp, tab 4 u, oxalgin nano gel Migraine. Having no medicine IBS. tryptomer Stone in ureter no medicine Neuron illness. Jolly well Left leg pain. No medicine Cholengenic urticaria levocetirizine Inguinal fungal infection candid total tab. Terbinafine Allergic bronchitis Cough syrup Eye dryness. Redress liquigel Hair loss and gray hair jaborandi homeopathic medicine Ck NAC and ck mb high Normal after taking rejunex of ,calcium, evion. Noneof the medicine helpful kindly help me as soon as possible.
Which fruit drink controls body pains and improves blood count and its circulation to reduce fatigue.
Lumps are usually harmless and do not raise serious concerns. However, if the lump persists for more than two weeks, it may be a serious issue. Lumps are categorized based on their place of occurrence and each of them demand separate treatment. Learn the signs of danger related to lumps and take action accordingly.
Reason behind formation of Lumps
Injury is one of the major causes behind lumps. If the lump is painful, one must consult a doctor immediately. There can be various other causes behind lumps, which depend upon its place of occurrence.
- Epidermoid and pilar cysts (sebaceous cysts) appear as small smooth lumps under the surface of one’s skin. Such cysts are non-cancerous, hence, can be treated easily.
- Swollen lymph glands generally occur in neck or in groin or under the armpit. Usually, any infection results in swollen lymph glands. However, in certain cases it may be caused by cancer.
- Skin abscess is a term given to collection of pus. e.g. boils. Symptoms of skin abscess consist of redness and swelling.
- Style or Chalazion causes swelling on the eyelids.
- Lump in the salivary glands happens due to mumps
- Swelling in the thyroid glands may cause lump in the neck region. This lump may encompass the entire third gland or a part of it.
- Breast lumps occur in both men and women. Generally, they do not indicate breast cancer. Any abnormal swelling in the breast must be immediately shown to the doctor.
- Hernia or enlarged lymph gland may result in a lump in the groin.
- If a person experiences swelling in the scrotum, he must immediately consult a doctor.
- Lump in the anus can be caused due to piles. The small vessels engulfing the anus may get swelled piling up more blood than usual. Other than a pile, abscess could also be the reason behind lump.
- Lump on the hand, wrist, finger may occur due to ganglion. Such cysts may develop around joints or tendons.
Signs which indicate you must get your lump checked by a doctor
- If the lump gets hard or firm
- If the lump gets sore
- If the lump gets enlarged
- If the lump doesn’t vanish within few days
- If your body temperature rises more than normal
- If you experience abnormal loss in weight
- If you experience any such abnormalities
- If the lump reappears post removal
If any of the above sign occurs, it is better to consult a doctor and get your lump checked. In most cases, lumps are harmless and non-cancerous. But it is better to take precaution.
For any specific problem or for any further discussion, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.