Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sneha
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SnehaYour feedback matters!
Hy I am 19 years old. I regularly get pimples on my face after a period of time. I have tried a lot things and got no beneficial result.
Summer is a time when we like to step out in style. And, style does not merely mean getting the latest pieces from the runway for your wardrobe. It also means having a well groomed appearance that is free of any signs of neglect. The skin is the first area that draws the attention of people and should be maintained well, especially during harsh summer months, which are also filled with holidays and outings with near and dear ones. One way of taking care of your skin is with laser resurfacing. Let us find out more.
- Definition: Laser resurfacing uses beams of lasers to reduce the appearance of fine lines on the facial skin. It is also a good method for treating skin irregularities that may come about due to the process of aging or the ravages of too much sun exposure as well as stressful lifestyles where late hours have become the norm. With the technique used in this process, pulsating beams of light are trained on the irregular portions of the facial skin so as to remove the skin, one layer at a time. This method is also known as lasabrasion or laser peeling.
- Candidates: To find out if you are a good candidate for this kind of a procedure, you will need to take a good hard look at yourself. If you notice the advent of fine lines and wrinkles that are marring your features and making your skin look uneven even as the sagging is beginning to show up in some parts, then you may want to consider this treatment. You can also have a check up done at a dermatologist's office to ensure that you are a good candidate for this treatment. If you have acne or very dark hued skin, then you cannot qualify for this treatment. Also, this procedure cannot fix stretch marks.
- Types of Lasers: There are two kinds of lasers that are used in this treatment. The first is carbon dioxide or CO2 lasers and the second is Erbium lasers. While CO2 lasers can deal with wrinkles, warts, and scars with short pulsed light concentrations, Erbium laser resurfacing can remove the surface level and deeper lines and wrinkles with minimal burning as far as the surrounding tissue goes. This is a good method in case you have darker skin and the side effects are very mild. The side effects of the Erbium laser resurfacing method consist of swelling and bruising while the recovery time is about two to three weeks.
So get ready to shine with sparkling skin that is not marred with any lines and scars, this Summer!
My hair are thinning since 4 years, When I was 18. Now they are thin. I am suffering from some psychological depression. Does psychological problem causes hairloss/Hair thinning? My father and mother have very thin hair, not bald. Can my hair will regrow? I am 22 Years Male from Pune.
Hi I am having lichen planus skin disease earlier there were having only two three bumps now it is increasing 90% are on my right leg Shown to doctor he has given me steroids which has resulted in weight increase.
Today with a rise in the number of side effects more and more individuals are turning towards Ayurveda for their hair loss issue. Hair loss can humiliate and hamper one's self esteem and certainty. At the point when treated early hair loss can be decreased and even ceased totally. Ayurveda trusts that hair fall control is especially related to the body sort furthermore the solidness of your mind-body structure. Typically the Ayurvedic treatment for hair loss incorporates meditation, diet, yoga, and yes, we can't overlook medicated herbal oil massage.
Ayurvedic Remedies for Hair Fall:
- Bhringaraj: Bringharaj has natural reviving properties and is considered as a natural conditioner, it is ordinarily accessible in powdered form and as a oil. Make a paste out of the leaves and apply it on the scalp for quite a while before washing it off. Doing this all the time advances hair growth.
- Neem: For quite a long time, neem has been utilized to treat skin conditions and hair loss. Customary utilization of neem on the scalp enhances blood circulation and fortifies the roots, which thus advances hair growth. You can add neem leaves to your shower water.
- The Indian Gooseberry: Also called as Amla, this Ayurvedic remedy for hair fall helps in treating indigestion and purifies the blood. It goes about as a preventive measure for dandruff and is likewise a rich conditioner. Amla reduces the itchiness of the scalp. It is rich in vitamin C, which takes care of numerous hair issues from inside. Make a paste which you can apply to your scalp to advance black and thick hair.
- Shikakai: Shikakai actually implies fruit for hair. Shikakai is rich in antioxidants and contains expansive doses of Vitamin C and D. This is useful for hair growth and nourishment. Normal utilization of shikakai will help your locks turn out to be long and glossy. Shikakai shampoos are accessible all over.
- Ritha: Ritha or soap nuts have been utilized by ladies for a considerable length of time as a natural shampoo. At the point when utilized routinely, ritha advances hair growth and makes hair thick and wonderful. Ritha additionally conditions your hair while cleansing it.
- Brahmi: Brahmi fortifies hair and advances hair growth. It gives nourishment to the roots and advances new follicle growth. You can make a paste of brahmi with amla, ritha, tulsi and ashwagandha powder and a liberal measure of curd. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda and ask a free question.
I am having hair problem. My hair is falling down everyday when I take bath. I do not understand why this problem is going on from 3 months. I need a consultant. Please help me.
Hi I m 27 year old girl my hairs are to week thats why I cut my hairs now my hairs are to short but I want a long nd healthy hairs so please help me to chose the right hair oil for my hairs and please tell me how I grow my hair long in two months.
Hello, I am 36 years old I am having rashes all over my body and I am facing this problem since a year please let me know the treatment any external application which can remove rashes.
Is there a permanent treatment available for psoriasis? I'm suffering since last 6 years and problem is localised on my palms and fingers only.
I am suffering from acne and pimple problem for a long time please suggest me a permanent solution of this.
Hello dactor good evening give me suggetion on pimples on my face. And reduce the dark spot also. Please give me best suggestion.
I have black spot as well as pimples on my back , used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't see any changes. What should I do I have red eyes for 3 days.
I am suffering from heavy hair loss since last two months. I am afraid of loosing most of my hair on the front side. What are the food medicines and precautions that I should take before loosing most of it?
Lybrate | Dr Amarendra Pandey speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
Occasional dryness of skin on any part of the body is not much of a problem. But chronically dry skin on the heels and feet can become problematic because it tends to ulcerate. In healthy people, the ulceration healed rather quickly due to good blood flow. But in seniors and especially in diabetics, the growth of new blood vessels and the repair of existing ones slows down quite a bit. So these chronically ulcerated heels crack further and attract bacteria, leading to infections. Diabetics are especially vulnerable to infections, thanks to chronically cracked heels.
Since cracked feet can be much more than just a cosmetic concern, it is important to manage them. Here are some tips on caring for cracked heels:
1: Make it a Habit: Cleaning, moisturizing and regular inspection of the feet is important. Regular moisturizing is a good cure for dry or cracked heels.
2: Soak Your Feet: At the end of the day, soak your feet in warm soapy water for about 15 minutes. Rinse feet and pat dry.
3: Make a healing mixture: Mix one teaspoon Vaseline and the juice of one lemon. Rub this mixture on cracked heels and other dry areas of the feet till it is thoroughly absorbed. The oils in this mixture will help to soften dry and cracked heels. You can then exfoliate more easily. Avoid harsh cosmetic exfoliating scrubs .Instead you can make your own gentle and natural scrub with honey, apple cider vinegar, and rice flour
• Grind 10-15gm of into a slightly coarse flour.
• Add a few spoons of raw honey along with apple cider vinegar to obtain a thick paste.
• If the cracks are very deep, you can add a spoon of olive oil or sweet almond oil.
• Soak your feet for 20 minutes in hot water or lime water and then massage them with this paste. The vinegar will help to dissolve the dead skin while the rice flour will gently slough off the top layer of dead skin. The honey and olive oil act as natural moisturizers and will help to keep the skin on your feet soft and moisturized and this will prevent further cracking.
4: Paraffin and Mustard Oil Remedy: Melt paraffin wax and mix it well with mustard oil. Apply on the cracked area. Rinse it off in the morning. You will probably want to wear a pair of socks to prevent it from making a mess. A continuous application for a week or two can achieve desirable results.
5: Plain Old Lemon Juice: Soak the feet in lemon juice for about 10 minutes. It is best to soak your feet in a lemon juice solution and then lightly scrub it with a loofah or apply the pulp of a ripe banana on the dry or cracked area of the heel. Lemon juice is a very mild natural acid and helps to dissolve dead and dry skin.