Find numerous Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sneha
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SnehaYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from hives from last 8 months I am using medicine for that and can I use vitamin c supplements along with that medicine.
There is any treatment in homeopath and ayurveda please help me to solve my problem because I m very tensed to this problem how to tight my skin y it can't look young.
Loss of hair from the scalp, one of the most common problems plaguing the world today, can be caused by a variety of factors such as genetics, disorders and environmental factors. There are a number of homeopathic treatments that are used to treat hair loss. These treatments focus on the cause of the disease rather than just treating the symptoms.
Hair loss can be classified as:
- Telogen effluvium: This is a disorder of the hair growth cycle where the telogen phase (where the hair falls out) becomes dominant.
- Alopecia aorta: This is an autoimmune disorder where the immune cells of the body destroy the hair. Hair loss tends to occur in patches.
- Androgenic alopecia: This type of disorder is caused by hormonal and genetic factors resulting in a receding hairline.
The various homeopathic treatments for hair loss are:
- Silica: Silica is used to treat a number of diseases in homeopathy. Besides being an effective remedy for hair loss, it also treats symptoms of vitiligo, nail problems and eczema.
- Phosphorus: Phosphorus is another homeopathic treatment that is used to treat hair loss. It promotes hair growth in spots where hair loss has occurred.
- Kaliumcarbonicum: This treatment is used for brittle and thinning of hair, as it enhances hair growth. It is usually recommended for people with various forms of alopecia.
- Lycopodium:This treatment is prescribed for people who suffer from premature balding. It is also recommended for pregnant women if they suffer from hair loss.
- Natrummuriaticum: This homeopathic remedy is made from sodium chloride and is used to treat hair problems resulting from skin complications. It is also recommended for women who face hair loss from menstrual problems. It treats dandruff and hair disorders due to hormonal imbalances.
- Sulfur: Sulfur is an excellent homeopathic remedy to treat hair loss as it promotes hair growth. It also eliminates dandruff from the scalp.
Related Tip: "5 Ways to Deal With Hair Loss"
Give me the cream name then I used that .skinshine also dull my face or become black pls pls I want to become first isha .like a before whitey isha.
I have oily skin, but i try to keep it dry beacuse of the pimples. It happens at times even when its dry! I have marks on my face how should i remove it? I consume decent amount of water everyday and try to keep my nicotin balance also, but at times it exceeds! Am a smoker since 5 years ! Is it because of this?
I am 27 old boy, am facing hair fall problem. But am using even home remedies. But it didnt stop. When I simply comb the hair by hands na every time 5 to 10 hair wil come. please tell the solution.
I am suffering from some kind of skin problem on my scrotum and also near the thigh. The skin on the scrotum has been peeling off and its burning and itching. There are some opening right below the red patchy area of the scrotum in white colour which is ejecting some liquid always. Kindly help me out. I am so afraid about it. I can also post the photos.
On my face so many pimple I try all many treat ment and medicine but I cannot reduce my skin is oily. I try medimix soap cetafill face wash homeopathic medicine send me other treatment.
Some one suggested me to use Methi with honey as face pack by saying that it remove dead skin, dark spots, pimples and it make my colour fair Is this true.
My hair gets oily quickly in 4-5 hours after washing. And dandruff also. I am suffering from hairfall. please suggest me Mdcn. How can I control my hair scalp oiliness.
I want to become fair and handsome by doing melanin treatment? is it possible? if yes then how much is the expense?
Can you please tell me the exact or estimate cost of gynecomastia plastic surgery. Please tell me. Sir.
I am facing a problem in my head scalp a small pimples with pus are there and I am troubling with etching please help me.
PRP is a latest, state of the art technology that employs non-surgical methods to stimulate hair growth in case of hair loss.
Advancements in research have enabled scientists to make new inroads in the field of wound and tissue healing. The result of these researches is PRP, which is a natural way to rejuvenate your scalp, skin and stimulate your hair growth.
HOW DOES PRP WORK?
The presence of mesenchymal stem cells and autologous blood products in human blood contain specific growth factors that assist in tissue regeneration and healing. PRP has been used to heal skin and wounds for over two decades now. Apart from this it finds use in oral surgery, cosmetic surgery and neurosurgery as well. It is also the promising treatment to promote hair growth.
- It is a progressive healing treatment that doesn't require surgery.
- Simple, rapid and highly effective system.
- Autologous (from patient's own blood).
- The system is biocompatible and xeno-free, so there shouldn't be any safety concerns.
- Increase in the concentration of platelets can be observed.
- It helps in the elimination of undesired erythrocytes, which significantly decrease the fibroblast proliferation.
- Contains growth factors that help in the stimulation of growth of the hair follicles.
- Can be performed preoperatively, intraoperatively, or post operatively.
THE SCIENCE OF PRP
There are special cells called platelets used in PRP, that have been theoretically proved to stimulate hair follicles growth by stimulating stem cells and other important cells in the ecosystem of the follicles. They are instrumental in promoting the healing ability and regeneration of cells, formation of new cells and response to injury. PRP stimulates inactive or newly implanted hair follicles, and makes them active by inducing them into a growth phase.
Platelets are known to contain various structures, which are crucial for blood clotting and cell regeneration, and are released during the repair process by the body. Some of these structures are: glycogen, alpha granules and lysosomes.
WHO SHOULD NOT HAVE PRP TREATMENT?
Those with heavy drug and smoking issue should avoid PRP. Also those who drink a lot of alcohol should avoid PRP. Those suffering from platelets related ailments, sepsis, chronic liver disease, thrombocytopenia, hyperfibrinogenemia, systemic disorders and cancer should also stay away from PRP.
At length, PRP is a boon for all those who aren't fans of surgery or the ones who prefer a more aggressive but non-surgical approach for treatment to their ailments. The results might vary from patient to patient, but it is certainly one of the most promising technologies to stimulate hair growth and rejuvenate your skin, and the results are quite convincing. So decide wisely! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.