Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sn Chowdary
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sn ChowdaryYour feedback matters!
I am 70 now. For the last 4 months I am having pain at the foot just below heel while walking, particularly feeling more pain after long rest/ sleep. What to do ?
What is the symptoms of dengue? I am suffering from nose, headache and fever. And also feeling weakness. Please advise.
I have a problem in my wrist it has a swollen part which feels like a bone I feel very odd while rotating my wrist and have pain in it which feels like a fracture but it's not a fracture what should I so? 8.
How many hours live sperm on outside (on bed or on dress or surface of earth). Because of I sex with my wife on bed. After sex my sister and my mother sleeping at same bed. So many times I clean my semen with my towel nd same towel use my sister (20 years) on bath and wear it with in 1 hour. I dn't know about it. I see today. So I am very worried about it. Tell me doctor if any problem I face with my sister. I am very tensioned.
Measles refer to an infection caused by a virus of the same. It mainly affects the respiratory system and its onset is accompanied by high fever, runny nose, frequent coughing and itchy rashes all over the face. It is extremely contagious and spreads through saliva or even mucus. This infection has several symptoms. Some of them are-
- Persistent coughing: Affecting the respiratory system, the onset of measles can be identified by persistent and a nagging cough, one that refuses to recuperate.
- Fever: As discussed above, if you are infected by the measles virus, chances are very high that you will suffer from extremely high fever. It is often accompanied by chills.
- Sore throat: The throat forms an important part of the respiratory system and if it is infected, its repercussions can be felt in the throat. You will have extreme difficulty in eating or swallowing food when suffering from measles.
- Small white spots develop inside the mouth: Sometimes you may notice outbreak of small white spots in the interior of your mouth. In case you do, do not take it lightly. This is an important symptom of measles and you must consult a doctor immediately.
Notwithstanding the contagious nature of the infection, there are various treatments available in order to treat this infection. Some of them are-
- Acetaminophen: This is used to relieve one of fever as well as pain in the muscles.
- Take rest: Suffering from measles is an extremely uncomfortable situation and taking rest always helps. Your immune system, being infected by a virus is rattled and needs sufficient rest to recuperate.
- Drink lots of water: Nothing can be an alternative to water. Therefore when suffering from measles, drink as much water as you can. Try to drink at least six to seven glasses of water, a day in order to purge your system.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!