Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Sms Multispeciality HospitalsYour feedback matters!
38 year old men married since 5 year not have child till date. After consulting doctor found there is problem due to low semen & sperm count. Six day semen analysis is qty - 1ml, sperm count - 7mill/ml, colour - milky white, motility -40%. Duration is also very less ejaculate within 20-25 sec just after start intercoures, it may be due to excess maturbation. I m tried ayurvaeda and allopathy in last 4 month but dont get benefit. Kindly suggest best medicine in homeopathy.
My wife is 30 years old and she is getting pain inside her vagina with some waste liquid. Please tell me what should I do and how I care her.
Hi My periods started on 24th of February. I got intimate with my boyfriend on 2nd march (7th day of my period). Although we didn't have sexual intercourse but he rubber his penis on my vagina but didn't ejaculate. I have read somewhere that precum can cause pregnancy so I took an ipill within 36 hours. It started to bleed on 9th march which continued for 3 days. Now I missed my periods which was due on 24th of march. Could I be pregnant? Please answer. Also I have PCOS. Thanks.
I have severe backache and I am unable to sleep properly since 3 days. It increases when I have periods. The pain is just unbearable. Plzz help.
My period date was 16,17 but now I just feel pain but no period. Last one moth back I was with my husband for intimate but when he put his part in my part so I felt pain and he stopped. please tell me what is the reason. This is first time period date late.
Hello I am 25 years female, married. I am using progesterone tablets from day 14 of cycle. Its day 31 and I started bleeding and I am still taking tabs and I had not missed any tablet. Why did my period started and shall I stop taking the tablets from now or continue it? How many days I should take progesterone for getting pregnant? please help bcoz I can't contact my doctor as of now.
She have a sex with her BF 4 days ago. Bt she have a little pain in her vagina and also get little bleeding when goes for toilet. And during bleeding she have little extra pain. It is not her first time then also she is facing this problem. She performed intercourse after 3 day of her periods get over. While having a sex also she have a pain in her vaginal part.
I am a 28 years old woman and have been married for the past one year. We have been trying to conceive but no luck yet, also probably because I have PCOD. Got a follicular study done. It was normal. Got a hormone profile done. All normal. And now this month, I am a week late. I was supposed to get my periods on the 31st. But it did not come. I am cramping like crazy- bad lower abdomen cramps, leg cramps. I am extremely bloated up (people have started to notice) and feel nauseous after eating. I have also had a slight rise in temperature and a constant white discharge. I am also experiencing trouble sleeping and am feeling tired constantly. I tested for pregnancy on the 4th day of my missed period. It came back negative. What is happening to me? I am worried.
Though ovarian cysts can be well-treated with surgeries but not all surgeries are good for operating them. Thus, you have to choose the safest option that can help you to avoid adverse impacts after surgery.
Laparoscopic method is the approved surgical method that can operate ovarian cysts in the best possible manner. This treatment is completely painless, and thus you will not suffer at all while conducting the concerned method.
What is the best surgical method for ovarian cysts?
If you are looking for the best surgical method that can treat ovarian cysts, then nothing can be a better option other than laparoscopic surgery. There are many potential benefits of this surgical treatment for which it is more preferred in comparison to the traditional surgeries.
- Improved treatment: This treatment is quite an advanced treatment, which is not invasive and moreover, the count of side-effects is quite lower. Modernized surgical equipments are used in this regard so that ovarian cysts can be removed with great ease and convenience. Moreover, the chances of medical malpractices or errors can be completely eliminated, and thus the patients remain safe.
- Needs short tenure: This treatment does not take a long time, and rather it can be completed within a short time. You do not have to stay at the hospital for long rather can get discharged on the same day treatment takes place. Thus, you can save a lot of medical expenses.
- Reduction in sufferings caused due to surgery: Sufferings due to surgery can be reduced or completely eliminated to a great extent, and this is one of the leading reasons why this treatment is preferred for removing ovarian cysts. You will not face any painful sensation and on the other hand, the trouble of blood transfusion is also avoided in this case.
- No exposure to contaminants: Internal organs will be protected against different kinds of contaminants by implementing laparoscopic surgery. If the organs get contaminated, then the possibility of postoperative infections will rise. Infectious diseases are very much dreadful.
- Small incision-size: Incision size is quite small, and this is really quite beneficial in preventing different unwanted symptoms like pain, excessive bleeding and others. You do not have to take strong medications for getting rid of post-surgery symptoms. Scar tissues often get affected by infectious diseases, but in this case, it does not happen, and thus you will remain completely safe and secured.
Due to marriage function, I took pills to delay the period cycle. I want to know that is there any problem in taking pills?
When to have intercourse for 30days cycle to get pregnant. Which are the most fertile days and please suggest me diet to get pregnant.
I am trying for 2nd child and had 2 missed abortions, 1 ectopic and 1 termination (since there was no heart beat). In last 3 pregnancy, I was on low molecular heparin injection as recommended by my Gynaecologist. I have 1 daughter, she is 8. I have consulted Genetic consultant and he suggested to go for LIT Therapy after doing necessary tests and close similarities of HLA DQ similarity in the couple. I am not sure about the LIT Therapy and its consequences, so wanted to know. Any help would be highly appreciated.
I am 31 weeks pregnant. Can I take colouring streaks onto my hairs in this trimester? Will it harm my baby as well as me?
I had mastitis post delivery in one of my breast. Its been 3 years now but it pains sometimes. It's not severe though. Is it just hormonal.
Beer belly is a word that is used to describe a fat tummy that results from excessive consumption of alcoholic drinks. In case of any alcohol drink, the liver tends to burn alcohol instead of fat which leads to bigger tummies. Basically, if the calorie intake is higher than calorie expenditure, then fat tends to accumulate in the body.
Now if you want to turn that beer belly into six pack abs, then you need to follow these rules:
- Limit carbohydrate consumption: This means you have to cut down on sugar and starch based foods such as refined flour, aerated drinks and anything that has sugar in it. Follow a strict diet that focuses on limited amount of whole grains. Avoid simple carbohydrates which tend to spike blood sugar levels and aid in fat accumulation. Reduce your portion sizes to decrease your overall calorie consumption.
- Eat fiber: Increase fiber consumption as fiber is beneficial for losing fat. It helps in you feeling fuller and thus, eat less. Fiber also reduces the chances of various life threatening diseases such as cardiovascular diseases, diabetes and bad cholesterol levels in the body. Eat foods that are rich in fiber such as beans, lentils and broccoli.
- Weight training: Weight training helps in losing body fat by increasing muscle mass in the body. Muscle burns calories at rest, so more muscle means more calorie burnt. Weight training also increases your metabolism which means your overall calorie expenditure will increase significantly. If you don't have access to a gym then combine bodyweight exercises such as pushups, squats and pull ups in a circuit. A sample workout circuit would be 20 push up, 20 squats and 5 pull ups one after the other. Rest for a minute and then repeat the circuit 5 times.
- Cardio: Cardio is very important in losing fat from all over your body. Opt for HIIT (high intensity interval training) instead of steady state cardio like jogging at the same pace over a period of time. Too much steady state cardio increases cortisol levels in the body leading to muscle loss. Instead focus on HIIT which means you do an exercise at full throttle for a short period of time such as 30 seconds. Rest for 20 seconds and then to another exercise for 30 seconds. Repeat the procedure for another 10 minutes. This method keeps your metabolism elevated for 48 hours after your workout.