Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Smitha SashiYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 22 year male my neck is very dark compare to my body color I have tried many home remedies but those doesn't worked for me please prescribe some creams to get rid of dark neck.
Hi, I am 31 years old, and I am having backache for 1 and half years. Also having pain in right shoulder to wrist. Please tell.
I have hair fall problem from last one month .... How can i get ride from this problem in home .... . Plz help me plz
Sir I am suffering from fever before two days. My eye are red and pain in my head. I am feel very weak. Please tell me what would I do?
Hi Doctor, I have a lack of sleep due to mental stress and over thinking can you suggest me the yoga and the other things to practice daily my age is 27 years old. I have a sinusitis some one suggested me to do bhastrika pranayam but for nose problem can I do it? Some times my heart rate also more fast Recently started going for gym And I need yoga for good heart health for common man also thank you.
Sinusitis is inflammation of the membrane that lines the sinus (sinuses the air-filled cavities in your forehead and cheeks and behind the bridge of your nose, produce thin mucus) and nasal passages, narrow ducts into the nasal cavity.
It can spring from hay fever, a virus or just about anything that irritates your nasal passages.
The inflammation alone can cause painful, tender eyes, cheeks and nasal passages, headaches, even earaches. Not only are sinus infections painful, they are also long lived and difficult to clear up, even with antibiotics - a good reasons to thin the mucus and encourage drainage with the right foods.
* Chillies, onions, horseradish, wasabi, and other foods that make
your nose run
Draining mucus is a sure way relieve sinus pressure and pain
* Capsicum, Citrus fruit and other foods rich in vitamin C--
Vitamin C is crucial for keeping the immune system in top form, means fewer colds, flus and even allergies
* Hot liquids
Sip hot tea with lemon or a steaming bowl of chicken soup
(or any soup made with clear broth) to get the ' juices' in your
* Tea and water
The more fluids you take in, the thinner the mucus in your nasal
passages. Drink at least eight 250-ml glasses, or 2 litres daily.
* Nuts, seeds, wheat-germ, almonds, sunflower seeds and other
foods reach in vitamin E
FOOD TO BE AVOIDED
* Dairy foods
Milk, Cheese and other dairy foods make mucus seem thicker
* Alcohol may swell nasal and sinus membranes
I am unmarried 28 years old with persistent family interest of HTN/Stroke/CKD/parkinson/Heart ailments. I am hypertensive for four years. I take Prolomet Am 50. Will it affect my family life as I am very hesitant to get married fearing post marriage issues? My FF/PP is 90/135 mg/dl.
My wife is 24 with 64 kgs. She is suffering from constipation. What to do. Plzzz reply soon. Thanks.
My friend is suffering from cluster headache. He is feeling very bad, please give a suggestion that how to control?
Hi I am asthma patient. My doctor advice me don't take any pain killer medicine its harmful. It is true that asthma patient have not take any pain killer. Please guide me. Thanks.
I'm 19 year old boy and i'm having hairfall at very high rate. I'm also having dandruff in my scalp. So what should I do for it?
I am 20 year old male I had a habit of masturbate from my 16 years I will masturbate everyday nowadays will it cause any problem to me such that after marriage will I had any problem of not having the children or not will I want to stop that or it was dangerous to my life please privacy is important and I want to know about reason for that and talk to me privately please reply me immediately for that?
He is 20 years old now .and he have only moustaches till now and no beard .plzzz tell us how to grow a good beard.
My son is suffering from pancreatic having sudo sist. He some time get very acute pain and we have hospitalize him. The Dr. says it will take 5 to 6 months to get things now. Is it correct what can be the better option to cure fast. And get relieved of pain.
I am 26 old male and have headache last 2 months. I take pain killer medicines and pain relief ointment but it can't stop. What can I do now?
Having a beard is considered to be extremely popular these days as indicated by the increasing number of people sporting beards. However shaving regularly has numerous benefits such as dead cells removal and making you look more refreshed.
The various benefits of shaving regularly are:
- It removes dead cells from the skin: Scraping of the skin with a razor during shaving facilitates removal of dead cells form your face. These dead cells in your skin can make your skin look dull and greasy. Regular shaving keeps your skin fresh and healthy.
- It reduces chances of ingrown hairs: Shaving on a regular basis does not allow ingrown hairs to develop as the length of the hair is always small. The chances of getting a razor bump is drastically reduced due to the fact that you would be shaving smaller beard hair.
- Eliminates a reason to itch in summers: Sporting a beard in summers can be irritating as beards can cause itching in your face. You may also develop rashes due to the constant itching. Shaving regularly allows you to avoid this problem.
- It is beneficial for people with lots of facial hair: If you have lots of facial hair then you have increased chances of getting oily skin and acne. So shaving dense facial hair may help you in getting rid of acne.
- Dandruff: Long beards may tend to harbor dandruff as the skin below the beard gets itchy and flaky. This is a result of accumulation of the dead cells that the skin sheds on a regular basis.
- Eating food: Eating food can be irritating with a long beard, as food particles may fall on a dense beard and remain there. This may cause skin problems as these food particles may harm your skin.