Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Smitha SashiYour feedback matters!
I am male with 69kg weight my height is 5.7inch and age is 27 during my selfcheck I found that my creatinine was 1.03 is it normal or not should I have to worry about it answer me sir please I need your advice should I limit my protein diet.
I have digestion problem pain in lower abdomen not able to urinate properly and even bowel movement is also painful I found problems during erecting for sexuAl activities.
I feel weakness in my legs lower to knee and feel pain upper of my brain and also feel pain in my chest. What should I do?
Parkinson's disease is a neurodegenerative condition that affects your brain cells which produce dopamine and thus hampering all kinds of motor functioning and other emotional responses. After the disease is diagnosed, medication and therapy can help to provide relief from the symptoms to a large extent but a permanent cure is not possible.
The disorder does not have a definite set of causes. A small percentage of the cases have been related to hereditary factors and others have a range of environmental causes associated with them.
1. Genetic factors:
Specific gene mutations and gene variations have been proved to cause Parkinson's, such as SNCA, PARK2, PARK7, PINK1 and LRRK2. These make or recycle proteins which are linked to the disease.
Research shows that men are at a 1.75 times greater risk of developing the condition than women are. Also, age plays a role with most cases occurring after the age of 60.
2. Environmental factors:
Regular exposure to inorganic insecticides, pesticides, herbicides and heavy metals or other toxins may cause the disorder. In rare cases, Parkinson's disease occurs in the aftermath of a severe head injury or immune disorders.
The symptoms can be classified into two broad categories-
1. Motor symptoms:
- The hand tremors when in resting position
- The grip loosens
- Walking slows down
- Facial muscles freeze partially
- Speech is slurred
- Balance is disturbed
- Swallowing is painful
- Urination is abnormally frequent
- Dementia-like symptoms are seen
- There is involuntary twitching of the fingers and toes
- Repetition of the same movement in quick succession is nearly impossible
2. Non-motor symptoms:
- Dental problems
- Vision impairment
- Skin disorders
- Panic attacks
- Excessive secretion of saliva
- Extreme weight loss or gain
- Sexual problems
- Loss of sense of smell
- Lowering of the pitch of the voice
Do's and Don'ts for High Blood Pressure
Making few dietary changes and losing weight are effective for reducing the blood pressure.
- Lose weight if you are overweight or obese.
- Eat a healthy diet, including more of fruits, vegetables, and low fat dairy products, less saturated and total fat.
- Potassium is an important for the maintenance of high blood pressure e.g coconut water, banana etc.
- Exercise regularly atleast for 30 mins.
- Reduce the salt intake.
- Avoid canned, prepackaged, or processed foods.
- Avoid smoking and alcohol.
- Avoid stress.