Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Smitha SYour feedback matters!
Had undergone apicoectomy on 2 front tooth but still one of the tooth is getting infected and now my dentist told me that he has to remove the tooth and use a bridge to replace the removed tooth. I am scared to get my missing tooth replaced by bridge. Is that a good choice. Why can not I go through implantation ?which is better choice. Also my dentist told me that implantation doesn't work in my case as my bone is infected and could not support ?can anyone help?
I suffer from GERD and become a later I feel ok and at that day my mouth give bad smell. please give advice me.
Sir since 1 month I am not felling well because there is problem in my teeth I didn't take any sensitive things so I just want to clear my problem.
I used baking soda on gum bleeding is it good I got benefit. Is any good toothpaste for it Paradontax paste has waste my money.
My toothbrush is very normal but some times my teeth is very cold then what is the solution? Please advise.
What I do I have mouth ulcers from 3 years . They grows in number of 2-3 . And automatically disappear in 5-6 days. But I need permanently cure for this. What suggestion here for this?
I'm facing cavities issue. It is mostly due to less saliva generation in the mouth. I had previously consulted one doctor and he just confirmed it but had no solution for it. I do not smoke or chew tobacco. I've no other disease or under any medication. I was NEVER treated with chemo. As far as I remember I'm facing this issue from at last 7 yrs. Do you have any suggestion on this? PS- I do take good care of oral hygiene (brush 2ce, floss, mouthwash - non-alcoholic)
My two teeth are damaged by cavities and one teeth was replaced the other teeth is going to pain so I want remedies to solve this problem and I want remedies to make my teeth white because they are yellow now.
I have developed mouth ulcer and have problem in gals pl advice any medicine for same. Behind lips also I have problem. Doctors told me that it is because of immune system. Pl suggest some remedy.
I am 24 years old have teeth and gum problems my gums are weak and bleeds and I have gap in front teeth.
I am 22 years female and now a days I am suffering from bleeding gums and decay smell problem. What should I do please suggest me.
I am 33 yrs men. My wisdom tooths are grown in wrong direction and my main cause of concern is there is no pain but smells badly. I don't know which tooth out of 4 is smelling. So that I can remove that tooth or advise otherwise.
Good Morning! I am having pain in upper front three teeth with gums kindly suggest me And sensitivity also.
With the wedding season nearly approaching, you should be ready for several parties and gatherings and lots of photographs to be clicked. You would surely want to look good on every wedding occasion. Hence you should make sure that your teeth are at their best, when it comes to looking good. The teeth are responsible for shaping the perfect smile, and so you must take measures to make your teeth look stunning in order to get your smile ready for the upcoming wedding season.
Here are some tips on how you should take care of your teeth:
- Whiten your teeth: You can avail a quick whitening service for your teeth from a dental clinic. This will make your teeth brighter and much whiter, which will enhance your smile. Always get teeth whitening done from a clinic instead of using whiteners bought from stores, as the latter do not work as effectively. Moreover, teeth whitening done at a clinic is not much expensive.
- Maintain proper oral hygiene: If you want to get perfectly white teeth ready for the wedding season, you should maintain your oral hygiene routine strictly. Brushing and flossing should be practiced regularly, and you should also use a mouthwash. Brush two times a day and take time to brush. Maintain healthy teeth to make them look beautiful and get the most perfect smile.
- Use strategic makeup colors: Several colors can be used to enhance the whiteness of your teeth. Using bright red lipstick would make the teeth look better and brighter with a nice overall contrast. You can choose from different shades of red, pink or cherry of a warm tone. Blue toned lipsticks make a bad contrast against stains and the yellow tinge on the teeth is brought out. You can also use a Bronzer.
- Remove stains: You should try to remove any stain from your teeth and ensure that no further stains are caused. After having any dark beverage like red wine or syrup drinks, make sure to remove the stains instantly. This can be done simply by wiping the stains with a napkin.
- Keep your face and smile relaxed: For the most beautiful and natural smile, you should have a relaxed facial expression. Avoid making hyperactive expressions as these make your smile look artificial. Do not show an expression that looks as if a lot of effort has been put into it. The most beautiful smile is a natural one.
Following these tips, you will be able to get your smile ready for the wedding season. Your smile will be at its best, and you will look amazing in every single picture that will be clicked. If you wish to discuss about any specific dental problem, you can consult a specilized dentist and ask a free question.