Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
I have a problem of foul smell from mouth. Already consulted with local doctor but it is not cured. What I should do to avoid the smell?
I am 33 years old my prob is that I feel that a black small spot is following when I look to white paper or wall even in light color I feel so is it a matter of consideration I don't feel difficulty in reading.
Consumption of 100ml liquor daily is harmful in case of diabetes patient. The details are as under:- Age 55 Years Height 174cm Weight 65 Kgs Normal body.
I have a problem of stress, anxiety. I take homeopathy medicine for last 3 month. I feel improve. Is there any side effect for taking this type of medicine for long period of time?
I have savior pain in my back side teeth, it has become black hole in that .what medicine should I take?
My skin is oily and I always found pimples on my. Face. Daily. One set down and one comes up I have killed many. and there are spots how can I make my. Skin pure n pimple free. and dark spots free.
I am 20 years old I have a problem of bleeding while doing potty. I have taken many tablets but m not satisfy. So what should now I do.
I am 35 year old male and I am losing my hair from the sides. Thicker hair was now showing very thin as of now the effect is visible only on the sides but the hair-loss is increasing in it's intensity and the hairline is receding from the sides. I keep on changing my location so the water I use for bathing is not under my control. Can somebody kindly suggest me a solution.
I am 24 years of age. I have a problem if excessive urination. Moreover I suffer from lack of strength n erectile dysfunction. Might be the case. At high times dere is water formation around the penis. How do I cure? Any medicine will ayurveda work?
I m deeply suffering from my excessive sleep disease. I use to sleep more than 12 hrs a day, generally I go to bed at 12: 00 -2: 00 night and wake up after 12 in the morning, I always am unable to get up before 11: 00, 12: 00 in morning at any conditions, sometimes I wake up at evening, my whole day passes sleeping. I m very frustrated wid my sleeping Pls help me.
What preventive measure a person should take who is suffering rheumatoid arthritis in terms of food, exercise & so on.
Is caffeine an addictive substance? Can caffeine cause any harm to our body when we drink the products of caffeine like cold drinks or coffee or tea?
Eye exercises might not necessarily improve eyesight but they help in preventing eye problems and maintaining the correct eyesight level. Eye exercises are usually designed to provide strength to eye muscles, while improving focus, allowing flexible eye movements and helping stimulate the vision centre of the brain.
- Palming: This exercise is also very simple to perform. All you have to do is cover your eyes with your palms. Once you have done this, just wait and see that there are no bright flashes of light. If you see that there is a bright flash of light, just wait till they go. This is used primarily to distress the eyes.
- Flexing: This is simply rotating your eyes in circles. Roll your eyes in the clockwise direction for one minute and then roll your eyes in the anticlockwise direction for one minute.
- Blinking: Your eyes get strained due to long hours of sitting at the computer or television and you tend to blink less. Whenever you blink, your eyes stay in darkness for a few microseconds that help to keep the eyes fresh, while reducing eye strain.
- Stretching: This is the most common and also one of the easiest to do. It requires you to just look up, hold for two seconds, look down, hold for two seconds and then repeat this procedure for each corner of your eye, which means top-left, top-right, bottom-left and bottom-right corners.
- Near and far focusing: This exercise helps in strengthening the eye muscles and improves the vision of your eyes.
It involves the following steps:
- Either sit or stand in a comfortable position for 2-3 minutes
- Bring your thumb about 10 inches in front of your eyes and try to focus on it
- Now try focusing on an object that is about 10-20 feet in front of your eyes
- Try switching between focusing on the other object and your thumb on each deep breath