Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Smita Sri RaoYour feedback matters!
My husband's penis foreskin doesn't remove fully means it's move easily but jst like foreskin remove permanently it doesn't happen why tell me or is it depend on size of penis? Tell me clearly.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I am facing pcod problem abt not to getting proper periods and my rbc count n hb level is low and my sugar levels r increased recently.
Hello I am 25 years old male, unmarried,non smoker and non alcoholic My problem is getting blank during examination. Also now a days it is difficult to catch the concept. Also facing the problem of lack of concentration. Please help me.
मेरी मम्मी को 6 - 7 दिन से उसके पैर मे बहुत दर्द रहता है। घुटने से कुल्हे तक दाएं पैर में हो रहा है क्या करे
I am 21 years old am getting back pain since from 6months I used pain relief tablets. Bt no difference same problem. What can I do for cure?
Drink this continuously for a month, this will help you to increase the immunity levels.
I want to ask that I am suffering from hair fall and rough and dull hair how to control my hair fall?
Hi sir I get married in 2003 and now my age is 35 now I don't want to do more sex with my partner because she didn't want. please prescribe some thing to me that makes my sex low or finish my sex.
Sir my age is 21 years old and my body structure has been changed as my whole body is not fatty bt my stomach became fatty and its size is increasing bt not the whole body sir suggest what I will do.
Disorders of intimate arousal include several aspects of arousal - physical such as genital lubrication, congestion and sensation, subjective such as interest, distress or interpersonal relationship difficulty. Problems of arousal vary among women and can be classified in the following ways:
- Primary: The woman has never experienced sufficient arousal, even when she has had sufficient desire and sexual stimulation.
- Secondary: The woman has been sufficiently aroused in the past, but currently experiences decreased arousal.
- Non-situational: The problem occurs in all sexual situations.
- Situational: The problem occurs only in some sexual situations.
Common factors for this problem include decrease of estrogens and androgens; diabetes; thyroid and prolactin abnormality, vaginal and urinary tract infections; surgery, radiation, and medication, smoking, alcoholism; chronic diseases and psychological factors such as depression and anxiety. Other factors are negative sexual attitudes, low self-esteem triggered by body image like small breast size, overweight and sexual and childhood abuse. Lack of communication can also affect sexual arousal like if a woman cannot tell her partner how she prefers to be stimulated.
- Partner’s sexual dysfunction is also a major cause, it includes erectile dysfunction or premature ejaculation.
- Women with sexual arousal disorder are assessed by medical and detail sexual history and clinical examination, including vaginal and breast examinations. Also talking about distress, attitude to sex, and communication with partner etc.
- Testosterone, estrogens, Prolactin, TSH, Sugar, Hb, TC, DC any other test depending on physical examination.
- Treatment depends on the cause of the disorder, related to physical, psychological, and interpersonal factors. If abnormalities are found in blood tests they are treated by medicines.
- Estrogen therapy in the form of local creams or oral tablets or skin patch is used to improve vaginal lubrication and decrease vaginal dryness. Non medicated lubricants can also be used.
- Drugs like Sildenafil, Tadalafil etc increase genital blood flow. DHEA is claimed to improve sexual interest and genital sensation.
Hyperactive arousal Disorders
Some women experience persistent genital arousal called restless genital syndrome. There is increased genital blood flow in non-sexual situations causing distress. It may be related to depression and anxiety there may be physical causes like vascular, neurologic, pharmacologic, and hormonal. Its treatment involves relaxation exercises, topical anesthetics, avoiding use of medications or herbal and nutritional products. Medical treatment includes antidepressants. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.