Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Smija JanardhanaYour feedback matters!
My teeth gets in yellowish color and there are some black spots on some teeths. Please let me know the cure.
I have pimples on my face as well as oily face skin please tell me how to remove pimples at my face.
I have been suffering from pain a very big pain in my mouth with a small part and how can I decrease my mouth pain by using tablets.
Hi sir, My friend is having stomach pain since last 1 week, we had taken to her to many doctors every one is saying she is fine. All reports are normal. She have asthma and gas problem. 5 month ago She was also admitted to hospital due to also. But now all reports are normal. Dr. Are saying no need to worry, then to she is suffering from lot stomach pain. What should i do?
I am17 years old their is too much hair in my chest, leg & hand what type of cream or pills I should use suggest me please.
Morning sickness is one of the unpleasant experiences during pregnancy. Some women dread at the thought of it. It is more common in the first 12 weeks of pregnancy, especially with the first child. Allopathy attributes this to hormonal changes, vitamin deficiency, dehydration, etc. Homeopathy believes that this morning sickness happens with the physical, emotional, and biological adjustments that the mother has to make with the new baby growing within her. As with all conditions, homeopathy believes in not just giving a medication to cure the nausea but to identify the associated symptoms and manage the woman as a whole entity.
Some of the popular homeopathic options available are listed below:
- Colchicum: The mere thought of food intensifies the nausea, especially fish and eggs. Any movement increases the nausea. There is an urge to consume carbonated drinks. The woman chooses to sleep with her knees drawn close to the chest.
- Sepia: The smell and thought of food worsens the nausea sensation. There is a craving for vinegar, sweets, and pickles. There is a feeling of heaviness in the pelvis. This exhaustion leaves you with a feeling of indifference to close family and friends. Exercise can improve the feeling.
- Pulsatilla: Staying in a closed, stuffy room make the nausea worse. Being out in the open air makes it better. Walking makes it better. The craving for sweet and fatty foods is high, but that worsens the nausea. Water consumption is reduced. Mood is unpredictable, wanting comfort and reassurance.
- Nux Vomica: The woman wakes up from bed with a nausea, but not able to vomit out. The woman is hyperstimulated and feels very anxious and stressed. Light and sound can also add to the irritation. There is a strong insomnia component to this woman.
- Cocculus indicus: Loss of appetite, with even the thought or smell or sight of food making you nauseous. There is a highly tired and fatigued feeling. The person can feel chills, vertigo, and loss of sleep. The symptoms are usually worse in the afternoon.
- Ipecacuanha: The nausea is severe and constant, but is not relieved with vomiting. There is profuse salivation and constant spitting.
- Tabacum: The nausea in this woman is persistent, is worse when in a warm room, and induced by even the slightest smell of tobacco. The nauseas feels better when there is fresh air movement, might ask for the car windows to be open. There is also an urge to leave the abdomen uncovered.
In addition to these, some tips to avoid morning sickness include eating a dry cracker before getting out of bed, avoiding fatty foods for dinner, drinking plenty of water, and including a lot of ginger in your diet.