Find numerous Nephrologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Nephrologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Siva PrasadYour feedback matters!
I am 64 years old. Off lately I have urge to urinate 2 to 3 times in the night. Please let me know what I should do.
Hello doctor My urine is in yellow colour from the past three days Does it indicates any saviour disease What can I do for that.
Some times I feel burning sensation in my urine at in my penis, it leads me to urinate again and again. This half hour like a hell to me when it occurs. Please suggest me what to do and do not.
What is the effect of type-2 diabetes on the kidneys? Does it also cause Urinary and bladder problems?
Dear sir / madam. Recently I have taken thyroid test. In that report I got TSH is around 18.57 value. Kindly let me know is there issues on that very recently I have been operated for kidney stone removal.
I Have urine leakage problem when I talk with my gf it happens suddenly and I cannot control it's like water please suggest medicine for this problem.
My mother age is 59 and she has get edema on both legs. After blood test Creatinine is 1.6 and urea is 31. Does she is suffering from Kidney disease.
Sir, yesterday evening while I was urinating, much strain was imparted inside my penis due to sudden sizing. After that bleeding occurred just a slide. Now every time during urination I am feeling uneasy. Suggest me what should I do.
Hello team mera naam parveen h or meri age 26 h or 85 weight or height 5.11 inch h meri problem ye h ki sir muje leakage ka problem m. Subha toilet m. Jata hu toh bhi nikal h or sir m. Kio weight lifting krta hu toh bhi nikal jata h or sir mera penis bhi shrink hota ja raha h or 3 saal se ye dikkat h please meri help kre thanks parveen.
A cyst that grows on the surface of the kidneys or inside the kidneys is known as a kidney cyst or a renal cyst. These cysts can be described as fluid-filled sacs that cause the kidneys to be enlarged and reduce their functioning capacity.
Symptoms of Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Dull aching in loins.
- Vague abdominal pain.
- Frequent urination.
- Anaemia: moderate to severe.
- Blood pressure: raised.
- On palpation abdomen
- Enlarged irregular kidneys.
- Large knobby renal masses.
- Enlarged polycystic liver (50% cases).
If not addressed in time, renal cysts can lead to kidney failure and hence be fatal. Thankfully, with homoeopathy, you can treat these cysts with negligible side effects. Some of the most well-known homoeopathic remedies for renal cysts are:
- Apis mellifica: This homoeopathic remedy is often prescribed for acute forms of renal cysts. In such cases, the patient usually experiences swelling of the face, hands and feet, headaches and back pain. They may also experience a dull pain in the kidneys and have scanty urine. A study of the urine typically reveals high amounts of albumen along with blood corpuscles. The patient may also complain of a feeling of suffocation.
- Arsenicum: Arsenicum is a common remedy for Kidney cysts. It is especially effective in cases where the cysts cause a waxen appearance, paleness, excessive thirst, diarrhoea and dropsy. Patients who benefit from arsenicum typically have dark urine with high amounts of albumen. They may also complain of dyspnoea attacks that are aggravated by lying down and relieved by expectorating mucus.
- Phosphorus: Characteristic symptoms of kidney cysts that can be treated with phosphorus include tiredness and muscle pain all over the body, increased drowsiness and having very cold hands and feet. Unlike other ailments in this case the patient usually feels most tired on waking up. He may also complain of internal body heat without having an urge to drink water. Forgetfulness, giddiness and headaches are other symptoms that can be addressed by phosphorus. He may also find it difficult to lie on his side and complain of nausea and vomiting.
- Digitalis: Kidney cysts that are accompanied by cardiovascular symptoms such as a feeble pulse can be treated with this homoeopathic remedy. It can also be sued to address dark and scanty urine, rheumatic pains, weak circulation and faintness of the stomach.
Other homoeopathic remedies for kidney cysts include belladonna, plumbum, glonoine, apocynum and cantharis. Homoeopathy addresses the body as a whole and not just the symptoms presented and hence is considered a holistic form of treatment. It is also favoured by many since it has negligible side effects. However, that should not imply that homoeopathy is safe to self-medicate with. With homoeopathy, what works for one person may not work for another, Hence. if you begin experiencing pain in your kidneys or any of the other symptoms associated with this condition, you must consult a homoeopathic doctor to get the right medication.