Find numerous Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Siva KumarYour feedback matters!
I am 18 aur kuch din ho gye mujhe cold hai aur mere kaan bhi bnd hai means thora ooncha sunta hai mene ear drops daali thi kaafi wax nikal li buds se lekin still ache se ni sunta ears heavy pgte hain. Cold ki medi. Li thi cold ko frk hai lekin poori trah se nhi. So please tell me ears heavy hai to mai kya kru.Please tell.
Hii i'm suffering from all kinds of problems related to eyes throat digestive system, penile nerves problem, anxiety sneaky other issues, i'm thinking to be some nervous system problem.
Sir always I got a acne in my ears . It is very painful and irritating .so please tell a treatment for a above issue.
Respected sir /mam my cousin is having a giddiness problem when she gets up in morning then also she feels giddiness please suggest some treatment for this.
I am facing problem in my left ear. I am getting low sound than other ear and also my ear is full of puss every morning when I wake up. Please resolve it.
I feel lot of dizziness and headache due to cold and they're is a pain in the right abdomen. What should i do to get rid of all this?
Sir mujhe problam ye hai ki aisa lgta h ki mere throat me kuch atka hua h. Ye lunch ke bad mahsus hota h. Mujhe gas ki problam v rahti h. Aur mere throat ke back side muh ke andar side me 3-4 dane v h. Ye 10-15 din se aisa ho rha hai. Hamesha lagta h kuch gale me fasa hua h. please ye btaye ki kya ye gas ki wajh se hai ya kuch aur h. Mujhe 5- 6 month pahle throat infection v hua tha. please help. Thanx.
I am suffering from chronic pharyngitis and it is occur due to my tummy related problem. After prescribed by doctor I took Tab.'Sompraz L' for the time period of 3 months in which I really don't have any problem but after stopping that again I am feeling the same problem. With all above now I got one surprised that I am diabetic too. So please tell me what should I do.
Throat infections can affect anyone. Your throat will feel swollen and sore and swallowing may become difficult. The flu and common cold flu virus can cause infections along with allergies, bacterial infections, breathing polluted air or smoking.
Conventional treatment only suppresses the symptoms; it also has side effects. Homeopathy focuses on rooting out the disease from within, instead of just concentrating on suppressing on the symptoms. All the homeopathic remedies gradually treat and cure your disease and have no side effects whatsoever.
- Belladonna: Belladonna is the best homeopathic remedy for throat infections. Belladonna is also good for Tonsillitis (swollen and red tonsils with white patches inside your throat) and difficulties in swallowing.
- Hepar Sulph: If you have a splinter-like sensation in your throat along with soreness, Hepar Sulph can be very beneficial in treating the symptoms.
- Phosphorus: Phosphorus is the best medicine for "clergyman's throat" (agitated tickling in your larynx when you speak).
- Lachesis: Difficulty in swallowing fluids when you have a sore throat is best treated with Lachesis. Chronic tonsillitis is also treated with Lachesis.
- Ignatia: If you feel like you have a lump in your throat and you cannot gulp food easily, Ignatia can work well.
- Bryonia: Bryonia is used to treat dry cough along with a sore throat.
- Drosera: Spasmodic, dry coughs with a sore throat are best treated with Drosera.
- Merc Sol: Red, swollen and sore throats are treated with Merc Sol. Throat problems that worsen with weather changes can be taken care of with this medicine.
- Arsenicum Album: If your common cold also gives you a sore throat, then you can opt for Arsenicum Album. This medicine is also useful if you have watery and thin nasal discharge.
- Aconite: Burning and a painful sore throat induced by common cold and sneezing are treated well with Aconite.
- Causticum: Sometimes your throat can get sore from shouting or if you talk loudly at a stretch. In such a situation, Causticum can prove to be beneficial.
- Argentum Metallicum: If your throat is sore and feels raw and worse after straining your voice, then Argentum Metallicum is helpful.
- Chamomilla: Chamomilla is mostly prescribed to children with sore throats and mucus formations in their chests.
- Baryta Carbonica: Enlarged tonsils, painful and sore throats in children are best treated with Baryta Carbonica.