Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
I am 19 years old male and I have a pain in my back bone, I used all creams and try all medicines but I can't get relief with my pain, can you suggest me any medicine or cream to remove my back pain?
I'm a 39 year old woman, my back has been paining for a time for 5 months. I've also ongonr an operation but it was unsuccessful. What do I do next?
She is a heart patient, she is having a skin problem and also pain in right hand. what to do now please tell.
I play badminton everyday in the morning. I am getting knee pain after playing i. E, while I am at work. Please help me with this.
I am 18 years old. I have 6.68 TSH level and since then I have pain in my joints and hands. I get tired easily and my Dr. Consulted me to take medicine namely thyronorm but I did not take it. But I feel fatigue and have pain almost everyday.
I can not walk for more than 10 min continuously If then my legs r paining from hip to thigh My eyes gone inside and cheeks r becoming bigger What shall I do I'm 28 years old male.
I am hvg broken marriage. My son is 10 years old. I am staying with my parent's n always I feel I will die and I am sacred to die. I did sleep with a guy when I left my husband n cm which I told him now. I am under medications of neuro physio. I take medicine every night. Serta 50+25 mg, etilaam pro _20, shine_25mg n glycophirage sr 500 mg. I also suffer from irregular periods and spondylitis..
I suffer from extrapyramidal symptoms. Every time I drink alcohol, I get severe rigidity, contortions, stiffness of my back, and I start foaming from my mouth. Then I am rushed to the doctor who then administers phenergan which controls the symptoms. Is there a permanent cure for this as I am a businessman and social drinking is very necessary in my area of business to network. This is causing me huge embarrassment. Thank you in advance!
A fracture separates a single solid object into two or more pieces due to pressure. In medical terms, a fracture refers to a broken bone due to some kind of external trauma. A crack in the bone, on the other hand, it does not cause a clean break in the bone, there is only a separation or discontinuity in the bone material.
A crack in the bone caused due to repeated stress is often called as 'hairline fracture'. Here are the basic differences between a crack and a fracture in the bone and how to treat them:
- A crack or hairline fracture is rarely caused by a single injury. It is usually the result of bone fatigue, which may be caused due to repeated, concentrated stress over a long period of time and thus, it is also called as 'stress fracture'. Other bone fractures are almost always the result of sudden and severe force on the bones.
- The skeletal system constantly remodels itself. The cells, known as 'osteoblasts' absorb calcium and secrete bone connective tissue. If a particular site is exposed to recurrent bouts of force (which are individually not impactful enough to cause a crack), over time the osteoblasts in that region malfunction and the crack appears. Muscular exhaustion can also cause cracks in the bone. Fractures are caused due to sudden external single force trauma to the bone. Nutritional problems like deficiencies of Calcium, Phosphorus, vitamin D and excessive smoking decrease the bone mineral density and increase the chance of both cracks and fractures.
- Symptoms of a crack are swelling, tenderness and sharp pain in the injured region and the symptoms worsen over time. A fracture has similar symptoms and might also exhibit an external physical distortion and makes it impossible to move that part of the body that where the bone is broken.
- An MRI is often suggested for detecting the crack or crack-prone areas because an X-ray can only detect the crack after it widens somewhat or the bone starts paining because the rays cannot pass through the tiny gap in bone material. A fracture is easily detectable by an X-ray because the rays pass right through the break.
- Complete rest for six to eight weeks is the most effective way of healing a crack. Using a walking boot in case of cracks in the leg bones in also helpful. Healing fractures require extensive medical intervention. Surgical techniques like bone grafting and the insertion of metal plates are used to reposition the broken bone.
I have severe burning sensation on the outside of my right elbow for some time. But lately similar sensation is being felt in left elbow too. Giving rest to my arms without any movement gives some temporary relief. What should I do to get rid of this problem for ever.
I feel tired all day physically as well as mentally.I did some routine blood test and nothing abnormal in that. From past few weeks i started having neck pain , shoulder pain as well as headache which lasts for few hours till i take painkillers. I personally wanted advise keeping in mind that is this related to stress/tensed lifestyle? I am struggling with family & marriage relation /career/ business pressure from 2-3 years.
I am 28 years old having pain my lower back from past 4 years. I am an athletic person Doing running of 2-3 kms daily kindly advice me. M.
I have got leg pain for nearly one year and for the past 3 months I have severe pain of it. I have consulted General physians but no result. This pain is not letting me sleep. I have even lost my sleep for more than 3 months. Is there any gyaeno problem. Should I consult a gynaecologist?
Is a type of muscle stiffness that occurs typically after a sports or fitness workout. It sets in 6 to 24hrs following the workout and can peak 24: 48 hrs post exercise. Symptoms vary between individuals depending on the intensity of the workout. The discomfort gradually eases within 72 hrs post workout, so can continue working out in light exercise even with DOMS.