Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sirisha
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SirishaYour feedback matters!
My age is 23 I had recently septoplasty done after that I have numbness in foot in early morning for 5 or 10 min and dry mouth what is reason for that.
tongue down red bumps no pain and above the tongue a yellow bump with no pain what is this and a slightly swollen of tongue down.
My age is 20. doctors suggested me to keep ceramic braces to teeth. Bt am feeling very shy now. Aftr a year my study will be completed. Is it OK to put the braces aftr a year? Is it be complicated or no prblm?
Hello doctor. I have Tooth bleeding problem from about a month, even after treatment by dentist. Gums are become weak. because of bleeding but smell comes from mouth even after using mouth freshener. Doing three times brush. Using both powder and paste. Even changed by tooth brush. What should I do for it please provide me better suggestion so that this bleeding problem stops and gums become stronger. Thank you for concerning.
Hi, I'm 29 years old and I feel my gums near to teeth are quite weak since when I brush it start bleeding, when I spit in the morning the saliva also use to be carrying blood which I suppose from the gums - Please let me know proper solution since I'm facing this from long time and whether this require to be analysed by Dentist?
Hi my name ranjit I have one problem my teeth. Some time I eat hard food then bleed my gum. Not a strong my gum. So I need help doctor. My age 32 .I did not care my teeth so faltu it my.
Dry mouth or Xerostomia is characterized by the drying of the mouth as a result of reduced saliva secretion. Secretion of an adequate amount of saliva helps in chewing & swallowing of food which in turn creates a healthy oral cavity. A recent study showed that women have more chances of getting a dry mouth as compared to men. If not diagnosed on time, dry mouth might lead to mouth infections, severe damage to the teeth enamel and gingivitis.
The symptoms of dry mouth include, but are not limited to:
- Craving for water in regular intervals.
- Swollen tongue.
- Dry eye.
- Significant trouble while swallowing, speaking or chewing along with disturbing bad breath.
- Severe headaches and formations of ulcers in the mouth
1. This condition might occur as a side effect of:
a. Other serious conditions such as GERD, Alzheimer's disease, HIV/AIDS etc.
b. Side effects of medical treatments such as chemotherapy and radiation therapy; this might result in significant damage to the salivary glands.
c. Side effects of drugs prescribed for diarrhea, nausea, asthma, obesity, depression, Parkinson's disease etc.
2. Abnormal consumption of marijuana, crystal methamphetamine and tobacco might cause dry mouth.
3. It can occur during pregnancy and breastfeeding, dry mouth can be a common occurrence because of acute dehydration.
5. Severe damage to the nerves might result in dry mouth conditions.
- A healthy amount of water consumption, about 3 liters every day, will help to keep the mouth wet.
- Application of toothpaste and mouthwashes containing fluoride twice a day will help to keep the mouth moist.
- You should change the dosages of medicines after consulting your doctor if Xerostomia is primarily occurring as a result of side effect of the drugs.
- Prescribed dosage of medicines such as "Pilocarpine" might induce increased saliva secretion.
- Try breathing through the nose instead of your mouth to avoid Xerostomia.