Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Siri VaniYour feedback matters!
I wanted to have sex with wife daily but she is not interested and she tells lets have weekly once how do I deal this so that she have daily with me.
Hi doctor, I gave birth to a baby girl last year April 1st 2015, still I am feeding. But I didn't get periods till now my weight s increasing. I have irregular periods before. Tell me what to do to get periods.
Hi my wife is pregnant. She s getting continuously vomiting. We consulted doc he gave tablet but no use getting vomiting .Any home remedies pls. Getting week in health condition .To much tired. Thank you.
When is the safe time to have sex I don't want babies, my wife nd I are not ready for all this we ll be using protection her periods cycle is 27 days when we ll be right time before or after period.
I am 29 year old women, I have taken saheli oral contraceptive pills for a month and now I am pregnant, I used mtp kit for abortion but little bit bleed occurs even after 24 hr of taking pills. please suggest me what should I do.
Hi. I had a missed abortion last week and I hv joined my work frm this week itself. I wanted to know as I hv joined so early will cause any problems to my health or in future. What precautions should I take for future. As my bleeding is stopped now when will be mine next menstrual cycle and is it safe to hv intercourse now? How long should we wait.
Hello sir/madam Two of my friends are in trouble Thing is they had sex without safety Girl is19 year-old and boy is20. Girls is not getting periods from a month but they had sex on last Saturday and she took I pill. So does the fertilization takes place or not? She won't be pregnant right?
For most of us it is important that we can give our female partners that much needed release, but it is not always the case that they attain it. An orgasm is a sexual release that is highly intense in nature and something a person reaches as a normal culmination of the act of having sexual intercourse. Yet, there are many conditions where women do not orgasm. This may be due to a condition known as orgasmic dysfunction or anorgasmia, or even due to stress and anxiety or other chronic health issues. Whatever the reason may be not being able to reach an orgasm after attaining the peak of your excitement and ample stimulation can be quite a dampener. So, here are the myths and truths about female orgasms.
- No orgasm is not abnormal: There is nothing wrong with a woman who cannot reach an orgasm merely through intercourse. This is a major myth that medical science seeks to debunk. To begin with, there are only about a third of women who can reach an orgasm with the help of intercourse. A third can reach orgasm during intercourse, but they do need extra stimulation. A third can reach an orgasm only with the help of manual or oral stimulation.
- It's all in the mind: Anyone who thinks that not being able to have an orgasm is a matter of being in a psychological space where it does not happen, could be mistaken. While stress could result in a few episodes where the female cannot achieve an orgasm, there is an actual condition that encompasses the problem of not being able to orgasm. This is called anorgasmia which could be global (never had an orgasm), or situational (cannot achieve orgasms in certain situations). This condition is tied to the mental and physical condition of the female in question.
- Frigid or suffering from relationship problems: This is yet another myth that many people harbour. A female may be perfectly normal and happy in her relationship. There may be many other causes for not being able to achieve an orgasm including side effects of certain types of medication, or due to the presence of other chronic ailments.
- Nothing one can do about It: Well, this one is a major myth. If the female is not being able to orgasm, then there is plenty that one can do about it. To begin with, the woman can try relaxation techniques. Also, her partner can encourage her to try other means of stimulation like manual stimulation, or oral stimulation.
It is important to address issues like intimacy and not being able to orgasm with your doctor and your partner with the help of counselling. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Is cyst in both ovaries normal in 5 week 2 days of pregnancy. Or it can cause miscarriage? Does cyst go away by it's own or what should be done .Is there any harm to foetus.
Doctor, what is the perfect fertile period? My period has occurred in last month's on 28th April 15. What's the perfect time to do intercourse for conceive?
I m 19 years old. My periods r not cum regularly and also suffer from thyroid from last 3 years. Due to this problem my weight continue increase. More totally depend upon medicines. So please help me! Hairs r also grow on my breast chin stomach etc.
I m married but separated from last 8 yrs, doesnt have any physical relation with any one, now a day i feel very tired my age is 38 can it affect on my health
• Allium sulphur compounds: Leeks, onions, garlic
• Anthocyanins: Eggplant, grapes, berries
• Beta carotene: Pumpkin, mangoes, apricots, carrots, spinach, parsley
• Catechins: Red wine, tea
• Copper: Seafood, lean meat, milk, nuts, legumes
• Cryptoxanthins: Red peppers, pumpkin, mangoes
• Flavonoids: Tea, green tea, red wine, citrus fruits, onion, apples
• Indoles: Cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower
• Lignans: Sesame seeds, bran, whole grains, vegetables
• Lutein: Corn, leafy greens (such as spinach)
• Lycopene: Tomatoes, pink grapefruit, watermelon
• Manganese: Seafood, lean meat, milk, nuts
• Polyphenols: Thyme, oregano
• Selenium: Seafood, offal, lean meat, whole grains
• Vitamin C: Oranges, berries, kiwi fruit, mangoes, broccoli, spinach, peppers
• Vitamin E: Vegetable oils, nuts, avocados, seeds, whole grains
• Zinc: Seafood, lean meat, milk, nuts