Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Sini DharmarajYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from constipations since yesterday I have taken a tablet named ELDOFER still there's no use And my stomach doesn't feel better Even two vomiting.
Many times, it feels like your natural hair has stopped growing completely. Although individual hair strands are growing in a growth cycle, there are few reasons why it may appear that your hair growth has been stunted or has ceased from growing.
Here are some reasons which stall your hair growth:
- Poor hair habits: Your hair becomes weak and fragile when it is damaged. Poor hair care habits can lead to breakage of hair such as excessive heat styling, chemical hair coloring, and bleaching. These add a lot of stress to hair, weakens your hair's elasticity and lead to breakage, thinning of hair and severe hair damage.
- Shorter hair growth cycle: The hair growth cycle is constantly in rotation and your hair is never in the same phase of the cycle. There is a phase of hair growth cycle when the hair becomes dormant until the cycle repeats. This resting phase of hair growth cycle may last much longer sometimes.
- Dry and brittle hair: It's possible for your natural hair to break off as quickly as it grows, appearing as if your hair is no longer growing. Moisturizing your natural hair is important because of its inability to produce a natural oil that covers the entire scalp. Co-washing the hair or using hot oil treatments, sulfate-free shampoos and adopting healthy hair regimens can keep your natural hair moisturized and prevent it from breaking.
- Poor diet: Your hair needs proper vitamins, minerals and nutrients in order to thrive and eating foods rich in nutritional value like fish, nuts, green leafy vegetables will help your hair grow healthier. You can also add multivitamins to your diet containing vitamin a and zinc which functions to strengthen hair, nourish hair follicles, promote healthy scalp and minimize shedding.
- Underlying health issues: Hormone deficiency or overproduction can result in hair loss. Dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis, and even allergies could affect the scalp and cause stunted hair growth. They often affect the scalp and sometimes cause scarring, inflammation or sores to form on the scalp, inhibiting hair growth. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
I am Eldhose from cochin, having lots of tension. And apart from that too much of depressed and lacks confident. So, how to overcome the negative energy and tension / depression.
10 best natural remedies to fight premature hair greying
The main reason for hair greying is the loss of pigmentation melanin from the hair follicles, and it is best to treat this problem with effective home remedies that have absolutely no side effects.
Curry leaves and coconut oil massage
One of the most common herbs used to temper indian curries, curry leaves have amazing benefits for hair as well. It is the most effective natural grey hair solution. Vitamin b present in curry leaves restores the functions of the natural pigment in the hair follicles that provides a shining black colour to the hair strands and prevents further greying of hair. It also supplies essential nutrients to the hair and heals damaged hair roots. Being a rich source of beta-carotene, it stimulates hair growth and prevents hair fall. The benefits of coconut oil for hair and skin are numerous as well. It is the best natural conditioner for dry, rough hair that smoothens the open hair cuticles and makes hair lustrous, bouncy and manageable.
Coconut oil - 1 cup
Curry leaves - handful
Add the curry leaves to the oil and boil it for 6 to 8 minutes, or till the leaves turn black. Remove from flame and let it cool. Strain the oil in a container and massage your scalp and hair with this oil 3 to 4 times per week before going to bed. Wash off with a mild herbal shampoo in the morning.
Amla and fenugreek pack
Amla or Indian gooseberry is one of the most effective home remedies for grey hair and has been used since ancient times in Ayurveda for treating all kinds of hair problems. Being a rich source of antioxidant vitamin c, it has amazing anti-aging properties and helps in preventing premature greying of hair. It also promotes hair growth and improves hair health. Fenugreek or methi is a common kitchen spice, but it is loaded with nutrients such as vitamin c, iron, potassium, lysine, l-tryptophan and alkaloids that have amazing benefits for hair and skin. It prevents premature greying, treats follicular problems to prevent hair fall, promotes hair growth and prevents scalp dryness as well as dandruff. In addition, it also acts as an effective natural remedy for acne and pimples.
Dried amla - 5 to 6 pieces
Fenugreek - 1 tablespoon
Coconut oil - half cup
Turn the fenugreek seeds to a smooth powder and keep aside. Heat the oil and add the amla pieces to it, let it boil for 5 to 6 minutes, add the fenugreek powder to the oil, let it boil for another minute and remove from flame. Let it cool and strain the oil, apply on scalp and hair before going to bed. Wash off with a mild herbal shampoo in the morning.
Lemon juice and almond oil massage
Being a rich source of antioxidant vitamin e, almond oil acts a natural remedy for treating wrinkles, fine lines and age spots. Almond oil is extremely beneficial for hair as well. Massaging scalp and hair with almond oil prevents premature greying of hair. It nourishes the roots of the hair, improves elasticity and prevents split ends. It treats dandruff and adds a healthy glow to hair. Lemon is a rich source of vitamins b, c and phosphorus that promotes hair growth by supplying nourishment to the hair roots. It adds volume and shine to the hair strands.
Almond oil - 2 tablespoon
Lemon juice - 3 tablespoon
Mix almond oil and lemon juice in a glass bowl and apply thoroughly on scalp and hair, leave it on for 30 minutes and wash off with a mild shampoo.
Black tea massage
The benefits of black tea for cancer prevention and improving cardiovascular health are well known. But it also has great benefits for skin and hair. Loaded with antioxidants and caffeine, black tea stimulates hair growth and improves strength and elasticity of the hair strands to prevent brittleness and breakage of hair. It adds a natural dark hue to hair and adds a natural shine to it.
Black tea powder - 2 tablespoons
Salt - 1 teaspoon
Boil 2 tablespoons of black tea and 1 teaspoon of.
Please tell me how straight my hair through home remedies? How to control hair losses and how to care?
My father is suffering from psoriasis and no one doctor is not able to cure. Nothing happening with the medicines just it is increasing day by day since 2 months. Please help me. Please tell me some remedies to cure and improving fast.
I am getting blackheads and backache. It's leaving a black dotted spot on my skin. Can you please help me? Regards Zeeshan 8447233934.
Having hair fall since I shifted to new location. Any medicines. My parents have hair. So discard heredity issue.
I am 29 years old male. 3 months back my sgot and sgpt were 120+ and ggt 304. I stopped alcohol and took udiliv for 3 weeks. Sgot came to 31, sgpt to 67 and ggt to 100. Not I am drinking moderate alcohol and from past 14 days I did not have alcohol. Got my blood test done today. Ggt again rose to 252, sgot to 48 and sgpt to all time high 152. Can somebody suggest me why this!
Hello doctor help me I have high fever its almost kill me, please doctor help me and what should I do?
Gud evng sir. Im rajesh. Im not getting sleep until 2'oc at night. And also getting lot off angry wt should do so please give remedy for this Thanking you.
I am 26 years old female falling with agreat speed, almost a bunch of hairs falls whenever I brush. Need a good advice urgently. I had used many multivitamins but all in vain.
My sister have continuously stomach pain around 15 days in month before 1 week of periods and one week during the periods the pain is extreme, periods are normal and regular. She get ultrasound, reports are normal but doctor said she has physical weakness there is lack of vitamins.
Lybrate | Dr. Namrata Ghai speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY