Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sini DharmarajYour feedback matters!
Remedies for asthma
Asthma is a condition in which the air passages in the lungs suddenly contract
This reduces amount of air that can pass, making breathing difficult
Allergic asthma is a result of body's reaction to allergens like
Causes of nonallergic asthma
- Excessive consumption of processed food
- High salt intake
- Low intake of omega 3 fatty acids and antioxidants
- Genetic factors
- Pressure in the chest
Natural home remedy using honey
Fill a saucer with honey
Hold it beneath the nose and inhale
This helps to ease the breathing
Natural home remedy using fenugreek seeds, ginger and honey
Take 2 tbsp of fenugreek seeds
Mix in 1 l of water
Let it simmer for 30 min
Strain the liquid
Crush ginger to make 2 tsp of ginger paste
Press the paste on a sieve and extract juice
Add ginger juice to the strained liquid
Add 1 tsp of honey
Drink 1 glass of the mixture every morning
Natural home remedy using Indian gooseberry powder and honey
Take 2 tsp of Indian gooseberry powder
You may de-seed and crush 1 Indian gooseberry and use it in place of the powder
Mix 1 tsp of honey
Have this once every morning
- Breathe in clean air
- Wear a cloth mask
- Stay away from identified allergens
- Avoid pets which have feathers or fur
These remedies are based on the principles of Ayurveda, the ancient Indian science of healing, and are completely natural, non-invasive, and can be prepared at home. Consult your doctor if the symptoms persist.
My age is 18 and my hairs are falling day by day with large instead. In this condition what can I do, to stop my hairs down. This problem is carrying me before two maths, before two months every thing is clear and okay.
I am having allot of hair fall and dandruff problem especially it is more during the winters. What can I do internally nd externally to prevent hair fall and promote more hair growth. I am presently using shehnaaz shampoo and biotique conditioner. Along wid Scalpe dandruff shampoo once a month. I use patanjali brahmi hair oil and hair serum also. I drink only 2 cups of tea a day. I also go for loreal hair spa once in a month. Can you suggest me some regime for this.
I have been suffering from skin problems from 3 years. I have white head type of thing all over my face and upper lips. It looks very bad. Kindly help me.
Helo sir I m shubham now days I m suffering from high fever and thought infection please tell me any ayurvedic treatment for getting relief in order to get permanent treatment.
My wife got urinary tract infection. I gave her ciprofloxacin. She feels bettr after this drug. I need to know that only cipro is enough or I need to give her combination kit. Like antibungal. Antibacterial kit etc. What is dose of cipro need to give? thanks for reading my problem.
Oily skin is a condition that can be characterized by shine on the skin and a large number of pores. The oil in question is a result of overactive sebaceous glands that produce excessive sebum. This can result in acne and blackheads. Summer is a time of the year where skin problems due to oily skin are worsened by factors such as sweat and dust. So proper skin care is necessary in order to negate the effects of oily skin.
There are multiple ways to handle this condition in summers:
1. Using cleansers - Proper cleaning of skin is a very important step in lessening the effects of oily skin. Harsh cleansers have an opposing effect as they facilitate secretion of oil, so a mild cleanser is usually the best option. Some cleansers may contain ingredients that irritate the skin, so care is advised in selecting a proper one.
2. Hydration and food - Keeping the body well hydrated in summers combined with a diet free of greasy, oily food and less fats can help in reducing the effects of oily skin.
3. Using masks to clear the face - Masks such as clay masks, yogurt, and baking soda can help in cleansing the skin by clearing the oil. It should be noted that these treatments should not be overdone as they can cause the skin to dry up too much and over secrete oil.
4. Skin moisturizers - People often have this notion that oily skin does not require moisturizer application. Selecting a moisturizer that is fit for oily skin and using it will help moisturize the skin and keep it healthy.
5. Sunscreen - Sunscreen is a necessity during summers, and the sunscreen you choose should be specifically for oily skin in order for it to work effectively. Application of sunscreen can help prevent the UV rays of the sun from penetrating the skin and cause complications.
6. Dermatological treatment - In case of severe oiliness, treatments such as chemical peels and creams laced with tretinoin can help.
Related Tip: Which Moisturizer Will Work Best for Your Skin Type?