Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. SindhuYour feedback matters!
Sir mere eyes bhut weak hoo chukii haii. Mera sir specs ka no. Bhu 5.30 haii ap please kuch btayee sir mujhe chashma nikal ke bhut dhundla dikhaii deta haiii.
I'm 20 years old and have eye sight problem from 2 month take -0.75 power specs both eyes but water comes from eyes during computer use.
I am 21 yr old and now aday always feel anxiety and memory loss, sleepiness since 5 month. headache, neck pain and eye blur at night.
I have red eyes few some weeks and my bones are feel very week. And I have problem with my health. So what can I do for this?
I've been having clear vaginal discharge here lately, it soaks my panties. My vagina is healthy but sometimes burns or itches. A couple months ago my boyfriend took my virginity. I don't know if this has anything to do with it or not:/ but I did have my last period on time and my normal flow. What's going on, should I go see the doctor?
I have developed eye floaters in both my eyes. I use one day disposable lens. Its approx -11 in my right and -12.5 in my left eye Have also gone through retinal checkup. According to the doctors my retina is fine But at night I see some spots and even when I yawn there is slight lights coming in the corner of my both the eyes. I actually want to get rid of al this! Any special treatment or something?
I have eye sight of 7 and I am getting stressed for watching computer for less than an hour I am getting small pain in the eye.
My daughter is 7 months old and she is having allergic itching in her eyes bcoz of continues kazal applying in her eyes. So tell me which treatment is best for her allopathy treatment or homeopathy treatment and liking for homeopathy treatment bcoz of thinking for no side effects in homeopathy. Please recommend me best treatment. Thank you.
In past 2 days I hav severe eye pain and I wear spec instead of that I can not tolerate my pain what should I do?
I have a problem of flash in eyes. It seems like I have seen sun everytime. A light runs out over eyes. Whats the problem please suggest me.
During summer you try to take special care about the overall health of your body, particularly, your eyes. Eyes are one of the most important organs of the body, and the scorching summer heat can cause serious eye problems like conjunctivitis, infections, red eye, migraines etc., which is why it's important to take proper care of eyes during the summer season.
Here are some tips to keep your eyes cool and protected during the summer:
- Wearing sunglasses is very important when you are outdoors as it protects your eyes from the harmful UVA and UVB light. This will help in avoiding migraines and even serious conditions like cataract.
- Avoid midday sunshine. Stay indoors as much as possible during the middle of the day to avoid the sunshine then when the effect of the sun and ultraviolet radiation exposure are at their peak.
- When you plan to go for a swim, make sure you wear your swimming goggles. Otherwise you might catch conjunctivitis.
- You should not splash water into the eyes directly unless any foreign particles such as dust enter your eyes. This might damage the tear film of the eye, which protects your eyes.
- You need to maintain proper hygiene by washing your hands and face properly as soon as you reach home so that dust or grime does not enter the eyes as their entry can result in allergies and infections.
- You can keep a slice of cucumber on each of your eyes to relax and cool them down.
- 6 to 8 hours of sleep are a must as they help in revitalizing your eyes.
- Adding green vegetables, carrots, nuts, liver and fruits to your diet would be very beneficial for the health of your eyes.