Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Siju K PaulYour feedback matters!
I am 37 year old, I have back pain in last 4 and 5 disc level with compress of cussion. Also my leg pain.
Hello sir, I am 20 year old i am having severe leg pain from last week. Its giving more pain in early morning is there any natural solution please suggest me.
My shoulder is paining due to I am fallen from bike by the scanning report they said happened and no fracture but still my shoulder is paining what are the precautions can I fallow?
Sir I have slip disk problem from two. Years and I have pain in lower back l4, l5 s1, and I have lot pain in calf lower leg and ankle and toe and in leg finger from two years and I check my vitamin d3 = 19.47 ng/ ml now and before 9 months same and know I check my uric acid is = 8.71 I think my pain of leg and. Foot from uric acid please help suggest medicine and treatment.
Neck pain and stiffness due to cervical spondylitis. Dizziness accompanied by numbness and shaky hands.
Good afternoon sir. This is venkat Nd my shoulder was painful due to. Sports and I consulted here orthopedic doctor. He said that a small gap occurred in that by seeing in x Ray. So you are getting pain. Don't worry it will cure. Nd give the medicine. Until using the medicines no pain. But now I am getting again pain. How it will reduce.
I have a finger pain till day after yesterday morning. I have tried cream but it didn't helped much.
When I look down in front and back. My neck pains. On myback I feel a stress like aome muscle is stretching.
My wife is suffering from severe knee pain and has a swelling. Now it is under control. Whenever she steps into hard surface she gets pain on her knee, but she is fine with the soft surface. She has been diagnosed as osteoarthritis. Suggest best treatment without joint replacement. Thanks.
I'm feeling pain in my penis & in my lower back, both sides after urination, from last 3-4 days. What can be the reason?
I have pains in legs for about 2 months. When I walk for sometime pain starts. Is mastubration is cause.
I am 45 years old. I am having diabetes. I am getting foot pain everyday. Why like that? Pain is like someone pinching with needle. Can I tell how to overcome it?
I have a shoulder pain from last 3 weeks. So I have stopped all kind of exercise. Injury is may be because of gyming. It still pains and makes sound when I rotate my shoulder. How much time it will take to recover?
Gridhrasi is what Sciatica is known as in Ayurveda. It is the disorder that causes mild to agonizing pain in the sciatic nerve or neuralgia. These nerves, emerging from the pelvis, run along the hamstring and may cause intense pain in one or both the legs when a person suffers from Sciatica. Sciatic pains fill your life with misery as the simplest of daily activities cause sudden and excruciating pain. There are two types of sciatica i.e. true sciatica and pseudo sciatica. Sciatica may be caused due to bulging disc or herniated disc, degenerative disc disease, piriformis syndrome, pregnancy or trauma etc.
According to Ayurveda, Sciatica is caused due to impairment in Vata i.e. the dosha responsible for the functional ability and movement of the body and also in some cases due to impairment in the Kapha i.e. the dosha that is responsible for body fluids and lubrication.
Ayurvedic herbs that improve the symptoms of Sciatica are:
- Babunah is also known as Bitter Chamomile. Not only is it used to relieve and reduce the pain faced by a sciatica patient, but it is also used for treating problems such as rheumatism due to the advancement of age. Compressed bitter chamomile flowers are prescribed for sciatica.
- Guggul is also known as Indian Bdellium. Since guggulu is well known for its anti-inflammatory properties, it relaxes the sciatic nerves.
- Rasna is also known as Vanda Orchid. Intense or agonizing pain due to the sciatic nerve issues can be reduced by this ayurvedic herb due to its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Juniper oil is extremely helpful when massaged onto the thigh muscles with firm strokes or pressure. It is used extensively in massage therapy for treating sciatica since the extent of reduction in sciatic nerve pain is tremendous.
- Jaiphal is also known as Nutmeg. After being mixed with sesame seeds oil, nutmeg is coarsely powdered and then fried till it turns brown. This is then applied to those areas where the sciatic pain is intense for instant relief.
- Kumari is also known as Indian Aloe. Properties of Indian Aloe are extremely helpful in treating lower back ailments such as sciatica and lumbago.
- Shallaki is also known as Boswellia or Frankincense. Containing anti-inflammatory properties, shallaki is applied externally to get relief from sciatic nerve pain.
Ayurvedic preparations such as yogaraja guggulu, Vataganjakusha, Saindhavadi taila are also very useful in treating Sciatica. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.