Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Siddiq SheriffYour feedback matters!
Sir, I am 19 years old. I am suffering from frequent cold from past two years. I get cold like once atleast in a week which wont leave me for 3 days. Running nose, heavy cough which lead to sleepless nights, sometimes headache. Sometimes it skips a week then I feel lucky. I consulted many docters but they satisfy once then the cold back again. I am under homeopathy treatment also, but the thing is I am not able to take meds regularly. Some docters have said that I have sinus after checking my xrays. But what exactly is the permanant solution for this? and even now I am suffering with cold, I am not able to breath completely, it feels very heavy when d air fills up till d top lungs. Please suggest me diet for now and a permanent solution.
I am 23 year old last week I have pain in my stomach doctor give me some medicine but no relief in my stomach please suggest me what are doing.
Dear Dr. I have continuous snoring during my sleep and insomnia also and have sedation in morning when I wake up. Please guide me how to recover from this.
I have the problem of headache from last five years. So what I can do so that I get relief from this problem. Many doctor have suggested me to use obstacles. Does it useful or not?
I have cold and fever for past 4 days. Can I have soup for betterment and also tell me a remedy to overcome this. Pls help me.
Autism is a complex neurodevelopmental disorder that affects 1-2 people out of every 1,000 people worldwide. It is a wide spectrum disorder, so no two people with autism will have the exact same symptoms. There are those who function easily, those who are impaired and struggle to live normally and then there are others in between. Difficulties in communicating, social impairment and repetitive patterns of behaviour are some of the major symptoms that characterise autism and the related autism spectrum disorders (ASD).
Read the following articles to gain a better understanding of this condition:
In order to create awareness and combat this problem, early diagnosis and social acceptance is necessary. Here's a brief on what we can do to recognise autism.
Decoding the Symptoms of Autism
Although there is no scientific cure for autism, its symptoms can be worked upon with the help of a communication or behavioural therapist.
Treatments for Autism
In this article, we chalk out the main treatments and therapies for curing autism in children and adolescents.
In conclusion, it’s important to treat these conditions not as disorders but to accept them as differences. Accept them in the same way we accept people of all races. These conditions are not caused by any disease or injury but because of genetics andenvironmental factors. Science suggests that neurological diversity has helped humans throughout their evolution to survive in the environment. It’s possible that those affected might just come up with solutions for problems that might escape those with normal brain wiring. Not because they’re necessarily smarter, or better, but because they think differently. So it’s necessary to accept, respect and accommodate those with such conditions. To care, not repair is the outlook we should have for the betterment of mankind.
I am 21 years old male from past 4 days I'm suffering from severe stomach pain I took few tablets but then too my pain didn't end. And I poop lyk water.
I get exhausted easily during sex. How to increase my stamina during sex? And how I can increase my sperm count?
Hi . I am a mba student and nowadays im suffering from sperm leakage which I can find in my underwear .please suggest me some remedies . I have not done with sex but in past I used to do self one.
What is the best medicine for indigestion? Is digeplex will do any good? Or are there any other medicines. I want to cure my problem of indigestion. I don't eat out or eat unhealthy food. But still I feel the need to take the medicine digeplex. What is the best way to cure the digestive problem.
My age is 24 I have problem of acidity from last 1 week and also problem of constipation Dakar is coming every time what can I do?
Premature ejaculation can be cured easily, if identified at an early stage and all it requires is the complete cooperation from the person affected. As this is a delicate condition for any person to talk freely or openly about their sexual problem with others. But an open mind and real intention to overcome this issue is much essential criteria to cure the premature ejaculation for any men. Though the causes differ from one individual to other the remedial measures can be utilized by all.
Top five methods to cure premature ejaculation
- Squeeze method: Squeeze is a simple and effective method to treat premature ejaculation. The tip of the penis is held tightly when the person gets the feel to ejaculation with slight pressure so as to create the closure of the urethral opening from expelling the semen. Regular practicing of this method cause to extent the time of ejaculation gradually.
- Start and stop method: In this method the stop acts as a reference for the sexual act when the person feels the temptation to ejaculate. They are advised to divert them self with any other topic like sports and give a pause to sexual desires. This helps to retain your ejaculation and increases the withholding capacity of the individual.
- Exercises: Kegel’s exercise helps to strengthen the perineal muscles and increases the capacity of the muscle to sustain the erection and hold the semen for long duration of time. Any exercise that works on the perineal muscles is helpful to cure premature ejaculation.
- Diet and life style changes: Healthy food habit is much essential for healthy living. Increase the intake of milk, nuts, cereals, fishes that are rich in omega-3 fatty acids and bananas as they are responsible for increasing the sex hormone level in your body. Life style changes include quitting smoking, alcohol and narcotic drug abuse. Daily regular exercise for at least 30 minutes helps to keep physically fit and active.
- Trying different position: Change in the regular position with different other positions like female superior, doggy style, knees position and side to side position are best helpful for premature ejaculation. This position causes minimal strain over the penis and thereby delays the ejaculation of the semen. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.