Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
I am 23 years old male my problem is that when I study headache me so please tell me what should I do.
Hello doctor .my age is 21 years female .I have a cousin his age is about 19 years .he likes me so much. He tries to romance me during night. Yesterday he begged me he wants to have sex with me. I said I don't like. But I don't want to refuse him .is there any other way of satisfying him. Instead of sex. Like he is asking to take his penis in my mouth. If I do this will I get any disease. Please suggest some other ways of satisfying him instead of sex. Thank you doctor.
Hi my friend has shared his problem with me. He is a porn addictive and masturbate daily while watching porn. He is getting married in 2 months and he is very scared. He is unable to quit this habit. Feels pain in penis after masturbation. He is afraid that he will not be able to have better sex life and thinks that he will not be able to satisfy his partner and himself. He is not getting proper erection and also feels that his penis sensitive has decreased a lot. This is affecting his social and personal life. He is closed to 30 years now. He is also being treated for insomnia which has started almost 16 months back. He has to take a sleeping pill every night before going to bed as directed by neurologist. Please help and advise. Thanks.
Hi. I have health issue like sometimes I feel pretty lazy usually when I am out in sun raise. While travelling out or hanging out with friends, I get tired vry soon. I dunno why it happens, maybe cuz of less vitamins?
I am 61 years old, For the past one week I have pain at the bottom of my stomach, slightly more when I urinate. Please advice. Thank you.
I am feeling likes little bubbles blast in my head from last 2 month. And feeling some headache when I speak. What the reason and treatment..
Was hospitalised for food poisoning on 28 june for 5 days. C5 scan and sonography reports were normal. Medicines were given for home. But still the pain was there in the stomach. So went for an Endoscopy. found h. Pyroli bacteria. And swelling of the intestines. Taken 10 days course if clarithromycin. Tab tini. Amoxllin. Now the ulcers are cleared but still the swelling in the intestine is still there. Med. Given. Meva sr. Twice daily and Esogress. So my qs is how much time will it take the swelling in the intestines to go.
How to increase my memory power? I've had photo memory till a certain age, but it tends to cease now. Does too much masturbation cause this?
I am 25 years old male. I diagnosed with very low Transferrin Saturation (TSAT) 17% and low vitamin b12 201pg/ml. I feel very tired and depressed all the time. I have pain in upper back and shoulder all the time. Please me with the medicine or treatment.
Dear Sir, I am 26 years old female & I am suffering that bubbles type pimples are coming on my face once in 20 days I have consulted a doctor many times he said due to a skin allergy that comes. But I am not getting permanent solution for my problem. What shall I do to come out from this problem.
Hello, This regarding my mother. She is 65 years old and a BP patients is suffering from high fever 102, however it fluctuates sometimes 100,101 102. Its been three days and the situation is still the same. We got her checked we got her blood test done and doctor said its just the viral. If it is viral why is it taking so long. Can you suggest what can be done? Can you reply as early as possible. Thanks.
Lung diseases are some of the most common diseases suffered by human beings throughout the world. Smoking and infections are responsible for most lung diseases. The lungs perform one of the most important functions of the body. It is also one of the most active organs in the human body and hence lung problems can arise due to problems in any other part of the body.
Some of the most common and infectious lung diseases are discussed below...
- Asthma: Asthma is a common long term disease which is characterized by reversible airflow obstruction and bronchospasm. The symptoms of asthma include coughing, shortness of breath and tightness of chest. These symptoms may occur frequently during a day and depending on the person, it may become worse during night or during a certain exercise.
- Pneumonia: Pneumonia is another common lung problem which is suffered due to inflammation in the microscopic air sacs in the lungs known as alveoli. Symptoms of pneumonia include dry cough, chest pain, breathing problem and fever. Pneumonia is caused most commonly by viruses or bacteria. It is also caused by certain medications and conditions which are popularly known as autoimmune diseases. There are a number of vaccines available to prevent certain types of pneumonia. Other methods include hand washing and refraining from smoking.
- Tuberculosis: Tuberculosis is a very infectious disease which is caused by the bacteria Mycobacterium tuberculosis. Although tuberculosis generally affects the lungs, but it has been known to affect other parts of the body as well. Symptoms of tuberculosis include cough containing sputum with blood, night sweats, fever and weight loss. Air is an active medium for spreading tuberculosis. This happens when people who already have tuberculosis sneeze, cough or speak. Infection occurs more in those who have HIV/AIDS or those who smoke. Prevention of tuberculosis includes staying away and keeping those who are at high risk, early detection and treatment and vaccination.
- Mesothelioma: Mesothelioma is a type of cancer which affects the lungs. It affects the lining of the lungs and chest wall. Symptoms of mesothelioma include shortness of breath, swollen abdomen, cough, chest pain, weight loss and general lethargy. Mesothelioma is caused mainly due to exposure to asbestos. Those people who mine asbestos, produce products from asbestos, work with asbestos products are at high risk. Mesothelioma also results from genetical problems and due to infection caused by the simian virus 40.
- Pulmonary Embolism: This is a disease caused due to blockage of an artery in the lungs by a substance which has travelled from another part of the body by the bloodstream. Symptoms of this disease include chest pain, breath shortness and coughing up of blood. There may also be signs of blood clot in the legs. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.