Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Siddha ClinicYour feedback matters!
My skin starts to itch when exposed to sun light. Even on gloomy days, my scalp and eye brows itch. My complexion is fair. I am taking treatment for the past 4 months. Of late, I took 7 tabs of ecoflox 400mg, atarax 10mg and antoxid hc, and applied betadip and clomic. But still no improvement permanently. What is the reason for my condition? is there any diet that will help?
Hello me form pune and my name is salim and I am facing dandruff problem last 6 month and I am not get satisfactory solution.
I am fed up by marks on my nose. Marks are like dump on my nose. Reflects on mirror. Suggest me some better treatment.
She has dark circle in eyes. What to do? And in the period time she had got stomach ache for 3 to 4 days what is the solution?
I am Pavani 27 year old female had pimples problem. How can I get rid off pimples? Please suggest me.
I am 19 years old. I want to increase my face whitening. When I use garner instant whitening cream on dat time I look brighter. Bt when I nt use on that day I look dull. My complexion is nt so white not so black. It is medium to be medium fair. please tell me something to more fair and whitening of face skin. I use all natural remedy bt now want something new in allopathic.
Dear Doctor, I have rashes on my both legs below knee and consulted a skin specialist and I have been using Fusiwal B cream for the past four months. But I haven’t got relief with this medicine. I have been taking Ecosprin 75 and Storvas 10 for the past 7 years. Will this be the side effect of these medicines? Will you able to advise any other ointment or cream to cure the rashes completely as it is coming again and again.
Hi, My age is 28 years old, My hairs are losing and graying what is the treatment of hair loss or graying of hair?
I am suffering from hair fall and went to a dermatologist he gave me tablet of Finasteride+biotin I am having it from last 2 months. And today when I was masturbating I felt like ejaculating but semen didn't came out it was only 1 drop. What should I do now please doctor help me? Should I quit the medicine?
How to remove or decrease pimples And how to control the hair fall And how to get free from backpain.
Hi, I won't find time to apply oil in weekdays as i'll be in office .These days hair on my scalp gets thin. Do we have any simple remedy for excellent hair growth on the scalp ?
Alopecia or hair loss is a very common problem for both men and women. Androgenetic alopecia refers to the male pattern or female pattern hair loss. In case of some people, Androgenetic alopecia may be a hereditary problem.
In case of androgenetic alopecia, hair starts falling usually from the crown region. Male pattern baldness is different from female pattern baldness. In case of female pattern baldness, hair falls from all over the scalp region and not just the region above the temples.
Many causes are responsible for Androgenetic alopecia. Genetic reasons, hormonal disorders, increased production of DHT (Dihydrotestosterone) and also aging can make conditions worse.
Androgenetic alopecia can be a very embarrassing problem. There are certain natural as well as medical ways to prevent androgenetic alopecia. Some of them are mentioned as follows:
- Drink green tea: Researches show that green tea has anti-androgenic properties, which can help you to prevent androgenetic alopecia.
- Massage oil on your scalp: Massaging your scalp with hair oils like coconut oil provides your hair with the required nourishment and hence, prevents hair fall.
- Try to reduce stress: Stress can increase the secretion of 'cortisol' hormones in your body, leading to a hormonal imbalance, which may result in hair fall. So, reducing stress may help you to prevent excessive hair loss.
- Consider hair transplantation procedure: If you are losing your hair at an alarming rate, then you may consider clinical treatment. The treatment of hair transplantation can help you to prevent further hair loss.
- Change your diet: Include foods such as eggs, fish and walnuts. These foods are replete with protein and Omega-3 fatty acids, which provide your hair the required nourishment and help you prevent Androgenetic Alopecia.
- PRP treatment. Platelet rich plasma therapy helps in improving the thickness of the hair by releasing the growth factors needed for the hair growth.
Since the primary causes responsible for androgenetic alopecia are hormonal imbalances and genetic reasons, you may consider seeking advice from a dermatologist in order to find the root cause of your problem and undergo the necessary treatments.