Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shylesh ReddyYour feedback matters!
I am taking montek LC daily night before bedtime for allergy rhinitis, does it causes erectile dysfunction if it is taken for long period. If it causes ed means kindly suggest safe medicine for erectile dysfunction.
Sir if I am not having sex for years and years. What will face really. Actually I'm having so much sexual feelings but I don't have that because no wife. Gone and not giving divorce. Real answer need please. Medically I'm asking you. I am getting so much stress not able to do anything further job also.
I have down curve pennies ,while erection my penis bent to down ,is there is problem in sex and marriage life.
My mother is having chronic asthma. It is curing despite of months of treatment. Is there any perfect cure for asthma in ayurved. Will she have to take any precautions.
Hi doctor, I want to increase my height my height is 5.5 so can you suggest me to how to improve my height. And when I hang to any rod getting pain in spinal cord and in kidney. so please reply.
Expected Parameters To Prevent Heart Attacks :
1] cholesterol 130 to 160 mg/dl
2] triglycerides 60 to 120 mg/dl
3] hdl cholesterol 40 to 60 mg/dl
4] blood glucose (fasting) 70 to 100 mg/dl
5] blood glucose (pp) below 140 mg/dl
6] blood pressure 120/80 mg/dl
7] maximum permissible exercises
8] body weight in proportion to height
9] stop smoking completely
10] control stress
11] oil/ghee in food is banned completely
12] consume salads and fruits in plenty
13] restrict consumption of milk and milk products
14] avoid meat of any kind
I have severe chest burn and acidity problems often. I consume Pan plus 40. I am suffering from acidity problem for more than 3 years. Please advise.
Thank you for answering my previous question. Can you tell which ointment to apply on the foreskin to retract it?
I am 22 years. From the past few months I am having regular fever due to cold and since I have tonsil and sinus, these fevers doesn't go easily. It takes at least 10 days to recover. Though I have tried a lot of medication it does not help. Can you provide me with a optimum solution?
Hi. I can't last in bed for a long time. And set my partner unsatisfied can you suggest for increasing my power.
My body size is normal. .but my stomach size bigger. I use to eat 3 roti and rice. Regularly. If I start eating 1 roti and rice. Is it possible to make stomach flat. Slim. Plzz give me solution. To decrease stomach size.
I am a 70 years male. Five years ago a lump the size of a ping-pong ball appeared on the right side of my throat. Recently a smaller lump has appeared higher, closer to the jaw, and is tender. How long before it kills me or can I have it removed or otherwise dissipated?
Hello sir, mere penis k samne hisse me tej dard hota hai 5-6 din se. Please bataye ye kaise theek hoga>
I have a Cervical Rib on my left side. Currently no issues that I have with its presence. But need suggestions on the future with the same, what precautions which I need to take. And what would be the future effects / symptoms affecting that I may face with it. Thank you.
Hi, I want to know if the Bajra or Jwar or Ragi, roti can raise the URIC acid level. I already have Uric Acid 7.0. Can I have Bajra or Jwar or Ragi roti? Thanks Jaikant.
The feeling of instability is the crux of borderline personality disorder. This condition usually begins in early adulthood and is worst at its onset. As a person ages, borderline personality disorder usually improves and becomes easier to handle. For a person with borderline personality disorder, everything from their relationships to their moods, thinking and behaviour is unstable and constantly changing. This can be frightening but thankfully, this condition can be treated.
As with any other personality disorder or health issue, the earlier a condition is diagnosed, the easier it is to treat. Hence, it is important to understand the signs and symptoms of this disorder. This disease manifests itself in different ways in each person but some symptoms are commonly experienced. These include:
- Fear of abandonment: No one likes to be alone, but people suffering from borderline personality disorder are terrified of being abandoned. Even something as simple as being stood up at a meeting, can make such a person extremely anxious. It can also lead to relationship problems by making the person seem clingy and jealous about their partner.
- Unstable relationships: For a person suffering from this disorder, relationships are either perfect or failures. Hence their relationships are extremely passionate but very short lived and they often feel disappointed by their partners.
- Unstable self-image: People suffering from this disorder may feel very confident one day and feel the opposite on the next. Though everyone has shifting views of their identity form time to time, for people suffering from this personality disorder, theses shifts are extreme. It can often lead to frequent changes in jobs, friend circles, relationships, goals and values. It can also cause changes in their understanding of sexual orientation.
- Impulsive behaviour: People who display self-destructing and attention seeking behaviour may suffer from this condition. This disorder has been often associated with alcoholism, drug abuse and recklessness.
- Suicidal behavior: People suffering from this disorder may often be associated with behaviour that physically harms them. They are also capable of following through on suicidal threats.
- Mood swings: Extreme fluctuations in emotions and moods are a common experience or people suffering from borderline personality disorder. These mood swings usually start only a few minutes of a few hours unlike depression and other anxiety disorders.
- Suspicion about everyone around: Borderline personality disorder can make a person struggle with suspicious thoughts about everyone around them and make them paranoid. They often feel out of touch with reality and can feel spaced out when under stress. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.