Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
My wife is suffering from big boobs how to reduce her boobs sometimes she feel akwards what to suggest for her.
Miscarriage refers to the spontaneous loss of the fetus before one completes the 20th week of pregnancy, taking into account the period from the conception to gestation. It usually happens in the first trimester of the pregnancy; that is within the seventh and the twelfth week of conception. Recurrent miscarriage is when one suffers from multiple miscarriages in a row.
- Abnormally-shaped Uterus: Some miscarriages, particularly late ones, are thought to happen because the uterus (womb) has an abnormal shape.
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS): Women with this condition have many small cysts in their ovaries.They also tend to have hormonal problems, including high levels of insulin and male hormone in the blood, which can lead to recurrent miscarriage.
- Infection: Some serious infections can cause or increase the risk of single miscarriages. These include toxoplasmosis, rubella, listeria and genital infection. But it is not clear whether infection plays a role in recurrent miscarriage.
- Diabetes and Thyroid Problems: Uncontrolled diabetes and untreated thyroid problems can cause miscarriage. But well-controlled diabetes and treated thyroid problems do not cause recurrent miscarriage.
Your risk of recurrent miscarriage is higher if:
- you and your partner are older; the risk is highest if you are over 35 and your partner over 40;
- you are very overweight. Being very underweight may also increase your risk.
Each new pregnancy loss increases the risk of a further miscarriage. But even after three miscarriages, most couples will have a live baby next time.
Testing After Recurrent Miscarriage:
If you have had three miscarriages in a row, you should be offered tests to try to find the cause. This should happen whether or not you already have one or more children. Testing is not usually offered after one or two early miscarriages (up to 14 weeks) because these are often due to chance. But you might be offered tests after two early miscarriages if you are in your late 30s or 40s or if it has taken you a long time to conceive.
If you had a late (second trimester) miscarriage, where your baby died after 14 weeks of pregnancy, you should be offered tests after this loss.
- You can opt for blood tests to check for sticky blood syndrome or APS. Tests would look for antibodies that would help treat the condition. Antibodies are chemicals produced by the body to combat infections.
- Get an examination done should the doctor suspect chromosomal abnormalities and in case it is diagnosed, both of you can consult a clinical genetics specialist for genetics counseling.
- Your doctor will recommend an ultrasound scan to trace any type of abnormality that may make a pregnancy futile, for instance, a short or a fragile cervix.
It is natural to pin your hopes on testing as the answer to your problems. But there are three reasons why it may not be the answer you’re looking for:
- A cause may not be found; when this happens your miscarriages are called ‘unexplained’
- Even if a cause is found, it may not be treatable;
- Treatment may not lead to a successful pregnancy. This can happen if a pregnancy miscarriages for a different reason than the one being treated. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I feel very tired and fatigue all day. My vitamin d was only 4. Iron is 24. I have very high bleeding during periods.
We were having protected sex and after I ejaculated the first time, I took off the condom wiped my penis with a towel and put a fresh condom and we had sex again, and while having sex for the second time the condom broke and I released it after some time, and I pulled out, I did not ejaculated at all for the second time. Is there any chance of pregnancy? Her last period started on 28th June & ended on 4th june. We had sex on 21st June. Her periods is due on 26/27th of June. Is there any chance of pregnancy? How likely can she get pregnant? Please Help !
Hello sir I just want to she has bicornute sub septed uterus. Can she pregnant normally? There was 3 miscarriage with 3 pregnancy. Please tell me.
I have taken i-pill within 24 hours of having sex. Though we use condom. Is there is chance of being pregnant still?
My girlfriend is 24 years old and have diabetes because of that she have a lot of itching in her vagina and also have bleeding without periods. She is in depression because all of this things. please help I'm really very worried for her.
Not every one of us is a morning person. In fact, most of us hate waking up early in the morning. However, those amongst us who are morning people know exactly how beneficial the habit is and it’s time that you know the benefits too. This information might just inspire you to sleep early such that you can wake up early.
1. Body Weight: Waking up early also influences how your weight. If you are a morning person, you are lighter than you would be if you sleep till later. This is because of the timing of exposure to daylight which has the power to influence your weight.
2. Alertness: People who rise early in the morning are alert by the time they leave home for work/college and more conscious about surroundings. So if you woke up at 5 and at 8 you are driving to work, you'll be alert eliminating usual chances of accident.
3. Being Action Oriented: Morning people are also proactive. Having woken up early, they have ample time to exercise the mind and the body and begin the day with a go-getter mentality. Brain health gets a good workout.
4.All Round Development: Having woken up early, they have more time to indulge in exercising, getting fresh air, spending time with themselves or their partners. This makes for an all round development of the mind of a person.
5. Sugar Levels: Diabetics who wake up early (and sleep early) are also said to have better reports of blood sugar numbers.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
I don't know why I dont cry If something hurts me or try to beat me. No single tear is pour our from eyes. What is this please help me.
My girlfriend and I have done unprotected sex as my condom broke while intercourse She has taken I pill water 5 hr of sex. The question is that Is she got pregnant or not Because there is no signs after taking I pill.
Me and my wife had sex without any protection and she and now its more than 40 days she is not getting period I was stocked and I test in pregnancy test its shows me one red line negative what shall I do pls help.
After how many days of intercourse do we get pregnant and is there a possibilty that pergnancy test kits show false results
I am 25 years old and I got married in April 2015, I want to be pregnant now, I am trying for this last 6 months but I have not conceived till yet, and in ultrasound of pelvis there mild fluid in the pouch of Douglas, I haven't any miscarriage, what I do now?
Infertility in a woman refers to the inability to conceive after having regular unprotected sex. Cases of unexplained infertility have been on the rise recently. Though obstructed fallopian tubes and ovulation disorders are some of the common causes of infertility, reasons pertaining to dietary changes can also be responsible. Food allergies and dietary changes affect infertility to a great extent; and if you're struggling with conception or infertility, heeding to your diet can help.
Below is a list of diet constituents that are likely to cause infertility.
1. Gluten - Gluten is a protein found in grains like wheat, rye, and barley. Among the general population, women suffering from unexplained infertility have a higher incidence of gluten intolerance. Gluten intolerance is also related to miscarriages, and if left undiagnosed can lead to malabsorption of micronutrients like iron and zinc. Following and maintaining a gluten-free diet may relieve a sufferer from the symptoms. Try and include gluten free cereals like rice, corn and gluten free oats to manage the situation.
2. Inflammation - Another connection of food allergies and infertility would be inflammation. Inflammation occurs when the food allergens reach the stomach. This inflammation, if heightened, can cause damage to the fallopian tubes and the ovary. The body responds to the food allergens by treating it like a foreign substance that needs to be eradicated, and when your immune system is subjected to chronic inflammation, it can lead to infertility.
Additionally, apart from food allergies, even the consumption of certain foods and beverages can be a reason behind infertility, with those being rich in caffeine being a major cause. Increased consumption of caffeine can augment the risk of infertility and delayed conception. However, avoiding caffeine and eliminating problematic foods along with a careful scrutiny of your diet can increase your chances of getting pregnant.