Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Shylaja BabuYour feedback matters!
Hi I an 28 year old female I missed my periods last time it came on 8 feb and now no any signs of periods are showing up I did the pregnancy test at home but the result was negative could I still be pregnant and also the signs is fatigue and cravings for sweet please tell me.
I am 34 yrs old lady & presently 6 weeks pregnant. My body weight is 76. 7 kg. What type of exercise I shoild do regularly? should I go to gym?
I M married, I have irregular periods I get period only when I take tables else 6 mths once, I done with all the test. Kindly geme suggest on the same. Underwent treatment after my 1st baby still the same.
Hello, Recently I got married. We had sex yesterday and today. Both days were unprotected ones. No condom. Can take contraception today? Will it work? Will she get pregnant? We haven't planned yet for a baby. Please advice.
Hi. I m almost 40 years n hv symptoms of menopause, like hot flashes, depression, didn't get my period since 4 months. Wt to do. Is thr any harm in getting early menopause. Pls advice.
I am 27 year old newly married girl. I got my periods on 8th of may and after that we had unprotected sex on 20th of may. Please confirm is there a chances of getting pregnant. And want to know that when can I do pregnancy test.
Hello. I have very dry periods. My age is 25 and I am unmarried. I bleed hardly for two days. N then it is almost nill. What should be done?
Sir, My wife is suffering from pain at lower abdominal and the period motion is very high on 3rd day of period.
Main apni girl friend ke sath sex, karta hu abhi sirf do bar kiya hu sirf 15 din hua hai aur wo bol rahi hai mujhe chakkar aur vomit jaisa maloom ho rha hai main ye janna chahta hu ki agar koi pregnant hai to kitne din mein pata chalta hai aur kaise.
I am 19yrs. But my periods are not continuing since 5 months. I tried many things but did not work. I didn't had sex so I am confident of not being pregnant. I am worried if this will lead to something worse please help with some good remedies and suggestions. I can not inform my parents because they are quite hypocrites. Hope you understand the problem and help me. v
My wife is pregnant from 5 months and if we do any sexual activity now then is there any harm to baby?
Hi, I am married guy. Me & my wife trying to have a baby. But no success. I have consult with one of my friend (he is doctor but not specialist regrading my issue.). Then he made prolactin test & told me I have high prolactin leve which is 20.41. What should I do?
My wife had a cyst in uterus with size of 5.6cms. We are planing to remove the cyst and also to do family planning.
Hi doctor, my husband and I are starting to plan for a baby. I have a 30-32 day cycle but my period got delayed last month and I got it on 35th day. Please help me understand when would be the fertile period for me this time. Since my period got delayed I am confused when the ovulation wld happen. I got my blood tests done. Everything is fine only haemoglobin is low at 10.8%. Please advice.
I am married for about 8 months now. We're planning for kids since two months but I am not getting pregnant. Is there any problem or is it normal. I had regular periods since marriage bt the last month I was 10 days late and this month 5 days late. Help needed asap!
My mother has undergone removal of ovaries due to fibroids formation recently a year ago. And she's having severe chronic pain in the lower back bone. She couldn't sit straight. Please help doctor.
People who rarely fall ill and are able to undertake strenuous tasks are said to have a strong constitution. When talking in terms of health, constitution refers to a person’s physical and mental strength. The stronger your constitution, the healthier you are. Having a strong constitution also makes treatment more effective in case you do fall ill. Here are a few tips to help build a strong constitution.
- Eat a well-balanced diet: Missing out on important nutrients may not have immediate effects, but in the long run, will cause deficiencies and harm your constitution. Not following a healthy diet is also one of the most common reasons for reduced immunity. In a day you must eat 2-3 servings of fresh fruits and vegetables and at least one serving of carbs and proteins.
- Drink plenty of water: It isn’t enough to give your body all the nutrients it requires, you must also drink plenty of water so that your body can absorb these nutrients. Water plays an important role in every process of the body from the digestive system to the circulatory system. Water also helps eliminate wastes and toxins from your body.
- Avoid processed foods: Processed foods have very little nutritional value but have a high fat content. Jams, packaged juices, breads, cakes etc. are packed with additional sugar that lead to weight gain and other problems associated with it. Instead, snack on fruits and nuts and drink freshly squeezed juice.
- Exercise daily: Exercise not only helps you regulate your weight, it also helps tone and strengthen muscles. Exercise also makes a person more flexible and boosts the immune system. Ideally, exercise outdoors early in the morning for half an hour a day but if that isn’t possible, break up your workout into smaller sections. Simple ways of incorporating exercise in your daily life are to use the stairs instead of the elevator or walk short distances.
- Meditate: Your mental health is as important as your physical health. Stress has a huge impact on your health and daily meditation is an easy way to deal with everyday stresses. Set aside time at the beginning of each day to quietly meditate and ready your mind for the day’s tasks.
- Get adequate sleep: Your body uses the time you are asleep to rebuild muscles and repair tissues. A person should ideally have an uninterrupted sleep of 8 hours a day. Sleep deficiency can lower your immunity, cause irritability and mood swings etc. To ensure you get a good night’s sleep, create and follow a sleep routine of going to bed and waking up the same time every day. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.