Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Shylaja BabuYour feedback matters!
Hello doctors I am 30 years old trying to conceive want to trck my ovulation time n symptoms my periods are regular and on 8th of every month. My thyroid levels are 3.3 after taking thyronorm 25 mg previously it was 5.5.will this effect my ovulation. And becoz of thyroid my hairs are falling a lot. Kindly guide me. What do I do.
I have very scanty flow just for 2 days in periods and then just spotting for 3 to 4 days. Is it ok? Can medication or something like that help improve blood flow during periods?
Hi im 33 weeks 7 days pregnant. I just want to ask my stomach is tightening a lot these days is it a serious issue. The movement of the baby is very slow it usually moves at night when I lie down. And the heartburn is also in a play these days. Can you please help me.
I am 24 years old girl. My period date is May 7.This month has no menstruation. 17 days late. Pregnancy test have gone in 3 times. Result is -ve. What should I do?
I am 25 years old female nd I have vaginal infection from last week please tell me about the remedies nd treatment, the vaginal infection causes itching, burning and continuous viscous nd thick flow of vaginalfluide.
Hi doctor, I had been married for 3 years now and want to get pregnant. But one information I would like to tell that I have severe menstrual pain during my period days for first 3 days. Sometimes I have to take painkillers injections. My sonography results shows that all my reproductive organs are alright. How can I get rid of the pain and get pregnant. Kindly advice doctors.
Hello respected doctors I am 3mnth pregnant and I had intercourse wth my huby last nyt and today I am feeling little bit pain in tummy sometime is it normal.
How to find virgins at 1st nit? My wife vagina is free at 1st nit time So I can not believe her So tel me sir how is it possible.
Mam I was breastfeeding my son. Now I stopped it. My breasts are sagging how to make it normal. If I wear tight bra will it become normal?
Mujhe pcod ki sikhayat hai. March k baad mujhe july 11 ko period huye. Fir maine 23 aug ko pregnancy test 2 baar kiya negative aaya. To maine pcod ka ilaj suru kiya. Mera sara report normal hai. Blood urin tsh sb. Bs ovary me smaal cysts hai. Doc ne mujhe. Fynal oz tab 2 time after food. Pentan d 2 time before food. Or m2 tone 3 time .or ovral l 21 tab. 10 din tk khane ko diya tha. Jis se period ho jaye. Par 10 din k baad jb period nhi hua to mensovit 6 tab 2 time after food khane ko diya hai. Kya is se period hoga.
My boyfriend touched my vagina with finger tips. He didn't insert the fingers. I usually have a cycle of 28 days. Last time I had periods on 15 oct. I haven't got my periods yet. M worried please help.
I am 34 weeks pregnant. Gradually from past few days I am having pain in the upper part of vagina and lowest part of tummy. Its mild only but it feels a lot when I turn on bed or stand up from prolonged sitting or start to walk. Is this a cause of concern? How to treat this?
My husband age is 31 my age is 26 I have bilateral polycystic ovaries and thyroid, my amh level is 4.5 and both side ovaries I have 6+ follicles and endometriam is 7mm, I have done my hsg we are married for three +years, two ivf cycles failed, my husband staying aboard in a year we have intercourse is one month my husband semen analysis is normal, please do the helpful.
Sir meri girl friend ka menstural cycle 19 februray ko start tha aur hmne 29 february ko maine apna sperm uske vagina par ejaculate kiya. Kya wo pregnant ho sakti hai.
Ovarian cancer is referred to as the cancer of the ovaries. The ovaries are a component of the female reproductive system. There are two ovaries located on either side of the uterus in a woman's body. Ovaries which are the organs responsible for producing egg cells also produce the hormones estrogen and progesterone. Ovarian cancer is a type of cancer which often goes undetected until it has spread all the way to the pelvis and the abdomen. However, it is also very difficult to treat the condition in its later stages which is why diagnosing ovarian cancer quickly is quintessential. Here is everything you need to know about ovarian cancer;
- No symptoms at first: Usually, in its early stages ovarian cancer does not cause any symptoms.
- Abnormal bloating: Bloating is when your abdomen swells due to excess fluid or gas inside. Abnormal bloating is more frequently associated with irritable bowel syndrome or even constipation is a common symptom of ovarian cancer.
- Feeling full quickly: This is also an associated symptom which has often been mistaken for constipation or irritable bowel syndrome.
- Weight loss: This is one of the more common signs of ovarian cancer.
- Discomfort in the pelvis area: This symptom occurs towards the later stages of ovarian cancer after it has already spread.
- Constipation: Constipation is a symptom of ovarian cancer as well.
- Frequent urination: This is yet another symptom which is a sign of ovarian cancer.
The symptoms of ovarian cancer are often mistaken with that of irritable bowel syndrome and constipation.
Causes: As with other forms of cancer, it is still very unclear what exactly causes ovarian cancer.
- Surgery: Surgery most commonly involves removing large parts of the female reproductive system which includes the ovaries, the fallopian tubes, the uterus as well as the lymph nodes. The surgeon will also try and remove as many cancer cells as possible from the abdomen and pelvic areas.
- Chemotherapy: Chemotherapy is usually done after surgery. It is usually performed so that the rest of the cancer cells are killed off. Chemotherapy drugs can be injected directly into the vein, abdominal cavity or sometimes even both.