Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Management of Fertile Period
Submit a review for Dr. Shyla RaghuramYour feedback matters!
She told me that she is not feeling comfortable after she became physical with her boyfriend and she is not felling well is she pregnant.please help
I have had intercourse with unknown girl first time and during the sex condom thrashed inside her vagina and I took it out immediately. This was first time I have done mistake approaching unknown girl with friends so am afraid. Can you please suggest the how does HIV virus works and am not sure that girl health condition. Please help me what to do. Your answer will help someone life on whom many are depended. Thank you.
Respected Doctor Good evening, Sex badhane ka tarika bataiye. Kyo ki muje jaldi sex aata nahi. iske vajah se mera pati oral sex karke pura pani muh me dalata hai.
My mom age is 45 yrs. She is feeling itchy on the chest area and sometimes the skin on the chest is paining also. Are these symptoms of breast cancer and what is the way to cure it? Pls help me I am afraid. Pls. No other symptoms r there.
She had a sex with her boy friend. On 28 march and she is not having period till now. She is having doubt about she is pregnant or not. And she is having vomiting. So please suggest me. What I should do.
While check my wife got ruptured 3 eggs one time for 9 mm size, I want know if more than one egg ruptured by one time what will happen and after rupturing egg how many day we have to do sex for get pregnant?
I face nervousness due to tightness in my thighs. It has started to develop on its own even on slight worry, anger and nervousness. My hands started also become tight. Though I try to convince myself that it is normal and nothing will happen due to it still these physical symptoms create uneasiness and down feeling in me. Moreover,my fingers shake when I bring fingers closer and this symptom makes me feel embarrassed about when people would see me. So,this chain of thoughts disturbs me. I know about progressive muscle relaxation therapy. I practise yoga also. Suggest remedies for elimination of problem.
Make a plan. A plan keeps you focused and on task, and it makes it very clear when you’ve cheated or missed a meal.
## my period has been delayed by at least 2 months and no chance of pregnancy. Pls help for medicines for my problem. Regds ##
Hi Dr. I am 20 years girl not married I want to know that is there any cream for getting virgin back on hour is this possible if yes please tell me the name of the cream please thank you.
I am a pcod patient, my menstruation is irregular, my weight is 79.500 so since one month I am on diet and exercise, where sometimes I do zumba and cardio I put all my efforts strength but I find no result. Why is it so? I take all healthy foods like ragi, roti,veggies, fruits drink lots of water too. Please guide me I really want to shed down some weight.
I am a 25 year old female, I missed my period this month, I did UPT and it came negative. My periods have been irregular in the past, it's been 10 days since my missed period what should I do?
What is the reason behind getting sick and very much ill during the periods and in the age of more than sixty.
Cold is one of the most common diseases in the world. It is a communicable disease, mainly occurring during seasonal change, even though it is not chronic in nature. And homeopathy has the most effective medicines which treat common cold without the side effects.
Read on to know which are those:
- Natrum mur: This medicine is effective for a runny nose, with initially clear snot thickening after a period of 24-48 hours.
- Gelsemium: Gelsemium is advisable for the known symptoms of common cold such as headache, fever, fatigue, drowsiness, shivers, etc.
- Eupatorium perf: This medicine is effective in case of recurring thirst, sore muscles and bones, and immense headache that get worse on any kind of movement.
- Arsenicum iod: If you are experiencing continuous sneezing with burning sensation and a nasal discharge, this is the medicine you should take.
- Aconite: This homeopathic medicine is recommended when the most preliminary signs of common cold appear, such as getting thirsty frequently and being overly-anxious.
- Belladonna: Belladonna is for more severe signs of cold, such as high fever and persistence of a throbbing headache.
- Ferrum phos: This medicine is also given at the preliminary stage, when the onset is slow, with mild fever, which gets worse especially with the approach of night.
- Pulsatilla: When you have a nose with dense discharge and blocked ears, remember that these symptoms may worsen at night. This is the medicine best suited to your cold in such a situation.
- Nux vomica: Nux vomica is effective for constant sensation of chill, with warmth not felt even in the comfort of the bed. It is also effective for headaches, blocked nose, body-aches, and nausea as results of the cold. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
Green tea has many health benefits
-Improves metabolism and boost the body’s fat burning mechanism and helping you to keep fit
- It also contains a powerful antioxidant called epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG) which has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that help in fighting cancer, removing free radicals and unwanted toxic substances from the body.
-It also contains other antioxidant compounds such as catechins and poly-phenols that boost the immune system.
TO GET THE BEST HEALTH BENEFITS TAKE GREEN TEA AT LEAST TWO HOURS BEFORE OR AFTER YOUR MEALS
Can also take it about 1 hour before you sleep to burn fat even while you are asleep.
SOME DONT'S FOR GREEN TEA..
-Avoid green tea very early in the morning on an empty stomach. The caffeine in it can lead to dehydration and it could stimulate the release of gastric acid which can cause stomach upset or even ulcer.
-Avoid it at meal time because it can reduce the absorption of Thiamin (vitamin B1). A deficiency of this vitamin leads to a condition called beriberi.
So, its very important to take the green tea at a particular time for best health benefits...