Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shyamala
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ShyamalaYour feedback matters!
I got married last 7 months and we are continuously sex without any protection, but still my wife is not get pregnant and also my sperm comes out after sex from my wife. please explain me the reason or advice me for any solution.
Why is Antenatal Care Important?
Hello, I am Doctor Anjuli Dixit, practicing at Anjuli Nursing home, greater Faridabad sector 84. I want to talk regarding Antenatal care.
Antenatal care is a very important part of a pregnant woman’s life as it gives you direction to get a healthy motherhood and a healthy child. If you become booked under some gynecologist or an obstetrician, then you get many directions regarding the health issues of your fetus and you, yourself. So, I think it is very important for you to get booked under some gynecologist and get many questions which are unanswered for you to be answered as there are many issues which may become hidden because you are not knowing about them as some congenital malformation and some diseases which are prevailing inside the fetus but you are not knowing about them to become exposed if you are getting good antenatal care.
So, I think every pregnant woman should go under antenatal care and become booked under any obstetrician or gynecologist of her area. If you want to get booked then you can contact me at Anjuli Nursing Home, sector 84, Faridabad or you can consult me on lybrate.com .
Me and my girlfriend had unprotected sex but I ejaculated outside on 17 november just a day after her periods. And she took I pill in 24 hrs. But there is 5 days delay in her periods now. She is having no symptoms of pregnancy. Is she pregnant. If no why there is delay in her periods.
I hv ovarian cyst then can I eat yogurt. Bcz I heard that milk tea curd can lead to increase the size of cyst.
Ma apne husband ka sath sex Krti hu to mere niche k part me lubricant kam banta hai. Or during sex, kafi jalan bhi hoti hai. please koi gharelu ilaz bataye.
Hii I am 15 weeks pregnant can I take raw milk without heating (i.e company name s good life cow milk) Wat happens if I take tis.
Interstitial Cystitis is also known as painful bladder syndrome. It is characterized by the inflammation of the bladder wall. It is the chronic inflammation of the bladder. The exact cause has not been identified yet, though some believe that it might be due to the defect in the bladder lining or an autoimmune disorder. Interstitial cystitis is believed to resemble a bacterial infection, but the short term antibiotics have been found to be of no or less use.
The symptoms of interstitial cystitis are:
- Frequency of urination during the day and night
- Urgency of urinating
- Pain associated with urinating or pain in the abdomen, vaginal and urethral area
Ayurvedic Treatment for Interstitial Cystitis
- Chanderprabha Vati: This is a blend of 23 natural ingredients. This herbal remedy is useful in patients who are suffering from excess urination problem. This formulation has properties, which are helpful in the urine retention and reduce the inflammation in the pelvic areas. Dosage of this is two tablets twice a day with lukewarm water.
- Chandanadhi Vati: This consist natual ingredients like Shweta chandana (Santalum album), Maricha (Piper cubeba), Gandha biroja satva (Pinus longifolia sap), Kattha (Acacia catechu), Amalaki (Emblica officinalis), Rala (Vateria indica extract), Karpura (Cinnamomum camphora), Chandana taila (Sandal wood oil) and Daruharidra (Berberis aristata). The product helps to resolve interstitial cystitis by controlling urination, reduces inflammation and burning sensation. Two tablets twice a day with lukewarm water are taken.
- Punarnava Mandur: This is a pack of the herbal remedies and has quite satisfactory results in the patients. This balances the vata and pitta, the major dosha and causes of interstitial cystitis. Two tablets twice a day with lukewarm water is the ideal dosage.
- Varunadi Vati: This is a blend of natural products like Varun (Crataeva nurvala), Punarnava (Boerhavia diffusa), Gokshur (Tribulus terrestris) and Shuddha guggulu (Comniphera mukul). The ingredients have the property to treat the symptoms of interstitial cystitis. This is helpful in urine retention and reducing inflammation. Dosage of this is two tablets twice a day with lukewarm water.
- Boswellia Curcumin: This is prepared by the extracts of Shallaki (Boswellia serrata) and Curcumin (Curcuma longa). This herbal product has anti-inflammatory properties and provides relief from inflammation in the pelvic area and other symptoms associated of interstitial cystitis. The dosage of this herbal product is one capsule twice a day with plain water. Also, if had after meals then it is very effective. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.