Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
How does hiv transmit? Does it transmit through bile while kissing or sweat ? Or any other source excluding intercourse?
I have constipation problem for over 10 years. I have consulted many doctors but still the problem persist.
He has married nw a days but he facing some sexual problem means. When he gone sex with her wife his pennies was study poison no longer time is there any solution pleas Sujeet me.
My son is 3 years old and having major constipation problem from last one and half year. We are giving esylax powder every night to avoid the problem and also ensuring that he will drink enough water during a day. But still the problem keeps on repeating once in 15 days. Please guide us on this . Regards Sumit Gandhewar.
I'm having type 2 diabetes since 1997. I am presently advised zoryl M2 in mornings and zita plus (telegliptin) at night. For hyper tension I am on amlokind AT. B.I.D.I have undergone CABG IN APRIL 2004. I AM ALSO ON NICORANDIL 10 mg. For anticoagulation I'm on deplatt A. Am I on correct medications for my ailments. Recently for my thyroid problem I'm on eltroxin 100 mcg. Kindly advise if any further medicine s are required. Thanks.
I am 36 year old male. I had a back head injury one year ago. From then I am not being able to smell anything.
I am a dibetic patient since a month my sugar levels are high as 1 month back fasting was 333 and post 375 after 15 days 267 fasting and fast 305 again after 15 days it is 156 fasting and post 275 why it is happening i am taking a sugar medicine glcomet gp 1 for bp iam taking cardace 2.5 and one zincovit please give some advice to control the levels i am having sugar from last 10 years
Hi I have a pcos problem and I am married for 2 years. We tried naturally for one month but I did not conceived. So second month we consulted a doctor she kept me on clomifene citrate 50 mg from 3-9 days. And she gave a hcg shot on 14th day of my cycle. And we had timely intercourse but unfortunately I got my periods after taking gestofit. So the doctor advised me to have SSG test done. But I was not ready for that as we planned pregnancy only one month back. So we consulted another doc and she kept me on clomifene citrate 100 mg from day 4-8 and forminal for 30 days and weekly vit D supplement. So please tell me what are the chances of my successful pregnancy this time. Is SSG test necessary?
I am 23 year female if I use anything for my face it will cause allergy like pimples even any powders also what type of skin its what I need to use please help me.
Cold is one of the most common diseases in the world. It is a communicable disease, mainly occurring during seasonal change, even though it is not chronic in nature. And homeopathy has the most effective medicines which treat common cold without the side effects.
Read on to know which are those:
- Natrum mur: This medicine is effective for a runny nose, with initially clear snot thickening after a period of 24-48 hours.
- Gelsemium: Gelsemium is advisable for the known symptoms of common cold such as headache, fever, fatigue, drowsiness, shivers, etc.
- Eupatorium perf: This medicine is effective in case of recurring thirst, sore muscles and bones, and immense headache that get worse on any kind of movement.
- Arsenicum iod: If you are experiencing continuous sneezing with burning sensation and a nasal discharge, this is the medicine you should take.
- Aconite: This homeopathic medicine is recommended when the most preliminary signs of common cold appear, such as getting thirsty frequently and being overly-anxious.
- Belladonna: Belladonna is for more severe signs of cold, such as high fever and persistence of a throbbing headache.
- Ferrum phos: This medicine is also given at the preliminary stage, when the onset is slow, with mild fever, which gets worse especially with the approach of night.
- Pulsatilla: When you have a nose with dense discharge and blocked ears, remember that these symptoms may worsen at night. This is the medicine best suited to your cold in such a situation.
- Nux vomica: Nux vomica is effective for constant sensation of chill, with warmth not felt even in the comfort of the bed. It is also effective for headaches, blocked nose, body-aches, and nausea as results of the cold.