Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shyama K NarangYour feedback matters!
People's daily reported that cancer has become the number one threat to human life. It is a common and frequently-occurring disease which seriously endangers the health of people. Cancer experts have pointed out that, besides the genetic factor, cancer is also highly related to the environmental factors, in which diet is one of the most important.
Relevant researches have pointed out that about one-third of the cancer diseases has something to do with the poor eating habits in daily life. With the gradual improvement of the living standards, people tend to eat more refined foods at the meal, while the intake of coarse grains and cereals is reduced. Such modern poor eating habit will lead to a series of cancers, which seriously affect the health of human body.
- First, lack of cellulose will increase the incidence of colorectal cancer.
- Second, excessive intake of high-fat, high-protein foods has become an important reason for the increasing incidence of breast cancer and colorectal cancer.
- Third, about 75% of the head and neck cancer is caused by drinking alcohol and smoking.
- Fourth, people who like to eat hard, hot, and pungent foods will easily suffer from esophageal cancer.
- Fifth, gastric cancer has something to do with too much intake of smoked foods or foods which contain nitrate, such as sausage, ham, pickles, dried salted fish and so on.
- Sixth, eating mildewed corn, peanut, rice and other foods or drinking unsanitary water will make people susceptible to liver cancer.
- Seventh, people who prefer to eat sweet and greasy foods are most likely to suffer from pancreatic cancer.
- Eighth, insufficient intake of vegetables and fruits has something to do with colorectal cancer, gastric cancer, liver cancer, breast cancer and esophageal cancer.
Anterior cruciate ligament (acl) is the major stabilizing ligament of the knee. The acl is located in the center of the knee joint and runs from the femur (thigh bone) to the tibia (shin bone, through the centre of the knee. In this position it functions to prevent a buckling type of instability of the knee which is important for daily functions activity and sports
Hi, I had sex on 6th July. Got period on 8th july. Lasted 5 days. On 2nd and 3rd day blood clots also come out. Blood clots is common in period or pregnancy?
After how many days of unprotected intercourse will the prega news pregnancy test show accurate results. ?
What are the symptoms of pregnancy. I haven't missed my period and have done 2 times pregnancy test and got negative result. I have got married 50 days back i.e. On feb 2nd. I am getting tired nd fainting easily nd getting vomiting sensation so much. What are the chances for me to get early pregnancy. Just suggest me the chances.
Maine safe time m without protaction sex kiya 7 July ko or merit date 3-4 July ko aai thi but sex k baad maine unwanted 72 le li thi but muze an tak periods nai aae or prega news 2 bar negative test aaya What I do? Bht dar lg RHA h I don't want be pragnent. Please Hall me.
Hello Doctor I want to know that we use condom at the time of intimate but always my periods are 2to 3 days late irregular but at the time of intimate after that I periods take 2 month what it's Soo we use condom but till it happens and when we don't do my periods will come normal.
My wife is 57 years old. Her periods have stopped about 4 years ago. Can we have unprotected sex or is there a risk of pregnancy even now? Is there any test to confirm when it is safe to have unprotected sex?
My wife has regular periods last three months, she got period last at 23.12. 2015 after that she doesn't get any periods till now at the same time she gets head ache simultaneously thrice a day. And we doesn't do any sexual actions till now because we postponed. What was the problem, what is the cause of problem, if there's a solution. If it is mean what was solution. And one more query that is I thought my wife got uterus weakness what was the problem, due to this any problem in pregnancy. If there's any solution. And if any problem for my wife and baby.
transmission of gel type fluid from vagina. What is that? Does it indicate towards any infection in body?
Is there chances of pregnancy if we do sex 3 times in a month using condom I am expecting my periods on 4th aug.
Me and my girlfriend had foreplay .but I did not penetrate her. Her hymen is intact and She even took I-Pill within 19 hrs of foreplay. We only got involved in touching each other and mutual masturbation. What are the chances of her getting pregnant?
If you are looking for an ideal body therapy with health benefits, you should try Shirodhara. It is an effective and unique Ayurvedic body therapy having great impact on your nervous system. Shirodhara directly and immediately helps in calming, relaxing and cleansing your mind and nerves.
Before the procedure, your head is massaged using appropriate oils for almost 10 minutes. A whole body massage may be needed depending on your condition. You need to lie on your back on the Shirodhara table and a small pillow will be kept for support under your neck. Your therapist will put oil in the Shirodhara pot and pour it on your forehead and head. A continuous stream of oil will be poured and the pot is oscillated from one side to the other of your forehead. After this, the oil is recollected from the table, reheated and the entire procedure is carried out again.
Benefits of Shirodhara
Shirodhara is an ideal treatment for people with nervous system problems. The symptoms of stress, anxiety, fatigue and hypertension are cured using this therapy. Your mood is regulated and you feel happy and relaxed.
The following health conditions are also assisted by Shirodhara therapy:
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder or PTSD: One should try to reduce the excess vata dosha, which is the dosha that becomes imbalanced because of PTSD. Shirodhara undertaken using nervine herbs is very beneficial for relieving PTSD symptoms.
- Insomnia: Shirodhara is very effective in curing sleeping problems, especially when carried out using herbs. Shirodhara using milk is also efficient in treating insomnia. The pineal glands get stimulated and melatonin is produced, which regulates the sleep-wake cycle.
- Jet Lag: In case you fly frequently and your daily sleep pattern is out of sync, you suffer from a condition called jet lag. Shirodhara helps in restoring your normal sleep pattern and removes accumulated fatigue. While travelling, you should apply Vata oil or Bhringaraj oil on your forehead.
- Hypertension and others: Shirodhara is very effective in lowering the blood pressure. It is also good for you in maintaining proper health in general. Deep relaxation is promoted, fatigue is relieved and the body and mind get reinvigorated. Shirodhara also helps in balancing your energy levels and if you require relaxation, the therapy will fully satisfy your needs. Shirodhara aids in boosting your body’s immune system and balances the Ayurvedic mind-body types or doshas. Excessive thoughts and worrying are also eased as a result of this therapy. Your face is rejuvenated and worry lines are corrected.
Shirodhara is a totally natural procedure with no side effects on the body. Appropriate diagnosis of your condition, mesdicines and Shirodhara together helps you in recovering from all diseases as most of the diseases are Psychosomatic. Kindly consult me personally on Lybrate to know the best regimen and Shirodhara type for you.
Good morning everyone. My name is Mahendra B Mehta. I am graduated from Mumbai University. And my designation is MBBS, MBPS, Diploma in acupuncture and post graduation Diploma in Clinical research.
Here, I want to highlight that by modifying lifestyle and by Alkalizing ourself and by doing immunotherapy, we can definitely restore our health. In 1931, Dr Auto Heinrich Wurzburg had been awarded Nobel prize for his excellent work proving that Hypoxia and Acidosis cause cancer. The cancer cells can not survive in the Alkaline medium. and therefore the usage of alkalization is important. This was done 90 years back, and we have seen Industrialization, Deforestations, Pesticides, fumes, unhealthy food habits, unhealthy food, radiations, all these are producing acidic radicles in our body. And this is how body reaches the alkaline stage, i.e, 7.4 pH. We advance our age being exposed to all acidic foods, which results in more of an Acidosis pH. Where the chances of diseases Chronic diseases, hypertensions, diabetes, autoimmune diseases, COPD and asthma, all these diseases happen due to pollution, pesticides as discussed above.
In order to emphasise, it is a great work done by Dr Hiromi Shinya, he is a doctor who invented Colonoscopy. He is one of a renowned best Gastroenterologist in Japan and America. Practising 6 months over year in Japan and practising 6 months in America. And it is his Hiromi lifestyle which advocates the usage of Alkaline diet and usage of alkalinization energic water which is going to have a great benefit to our body. And this is how, by modifying our body alkalinization, because it has got three properties of;
- Ionization, which reduces the Oxidative stress
- The alkalinization is to neutralise the acidic effect of the body.
- The micro clustering ensures the great transportation to the target cells.
Because all these three radicles are producing, are damaging our cells, degenerative diseases, lifestyle changes diseases and the cardio vascular diseases, which are more prominent due to the acidic nature.
Having highlighted you about the importance of alkalinization by changing the lifestyle, immunotherapy, one can restore the normal health.
By doing all these things, we can be helped out greatly, By Dr Hiromi Shinya is food practising in total alkalinization diet, not to himself, but he has installed the machine for his own clinical practices and he is working on all his cancer patients, all other patients for great testimonials are always available. So I advocate alkalinization, immunotherapy to improve your health to the desired level.
In order to clear the doubts and for guidlines, you can contact me through Lybrate, as I am the member of Lybrate and I would definitely help
In order to clear the doubts and for guidelines, you can contact me through Lybrate, as I am the member of Lybrate and I would definitely help.
I am 26 year old male. I had sex with a girl with condom. There was no oral sex involved. After about a month I got fever, cold, cough, night sweat, swollen lymph node. Though I got well after taking medicine, it is not fully recovered I do have some cold and cough. I already had problem of cough before also. Some of these symptoms are same as HIV. I am afraid that I might have caught HIV.
Hi doctor I have egg not growing problem so which medicines and how much months I have to take please tell me periods became regular weight also reduced please tell me.
My next menstrual (periods) due date is 18th December. But I want that I receive my periods on 12th one week before. Plzz suggest m what to do? please suggest me some medicine by means of which I can prepond my periods. please help me sir/madam.
I have my first baby (8 month) with cesarean delivery bcz I won't got pain till the delivery date whether there is an chance to get my second pregnancy with normal delivery & how long time I want to wait to get 2nd pregnancy.
Spotting can be stated as a form of mild bleeding from the vagina. It is similar to a period, but it is much lighter and can occur in between your periods. Most women who are pregnant and are in their first trimester experience spotting. In fact, spotting is often seen as one of the early signs of pregnancy.
Spotting can happen because of any of the following reasons:
- Cysts in the uterus can cause spotting
- Though very rare, a thyroid problem can also lead to spotting
- Any infection in the cervix or uterine cancer can also cause spotting
- Lastly, hormonal imbalance can also cause spotting
What can spotting signify?
Spotting is completely normal and there is no need to be worried if it happens on account of any of the following reasons.
- Light spotting at the end of the bleeding period during the menstrual cycle is common.
- Spotting can also occur during ovulation; in fact, seeing some spots of blood when one is ovulating, is often considered as an excellent sign of fertility.
- Mild spotting can also develop after sex, especially if it is for the first time, owing to the hymen getting ruptured
- Mild spotting if one is on birth control pills is also normal.
When should you be worried?
- Spotting is an early sign of pregnancy and if you are not planning to conceive any time soon, then you must visit your gynaecologist.
- Spotting may also be a symptom of any STD, primarily Chlamydia or Gonorrhea.
- As spotting could also be indicative of cancer, it’s advisable to not delay and visit the gynaecologist immediately.