Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shyam Sunder M VYour feedback matters!
Dear Doctor, I have a hard stop on my head by birth. From past 12-15 months that has increased a lot. Although it doesn't bother me. And also no fluid comes out of it, but some sort of skin is removed when I scratch it up. I don't know what it is. With some research I could find a term wart which looks similar to this. Please see in the image what it is and how should I take it forward for a cure. The size of spot is near to 3 cm.
I'm 30 years female. I use to have constipation. Becoz of which I have developed an anal fissure. I'm taking medicine for constipation. I get relief from constipation and fissure. But whenever I stop medicine within couple of days my fissure problem reoccur. Pls suggest me some good medicine. I have changed my diet to veg diet n fiber rich diet. Pls pls pls help me. I'm really worried abt all this.
I get small wound on my lips. It is painful. Is it because of deficiency of any vitamin? Please help me. It is irritating sometimes.
My hand and face are dull compared to my other parts of the body. Suggest some cream to make my hands and face as my normal skin.
Round lesions in form of pimples developed suddenly on the inner thighs. Causes lots of itching. It is spreading slowly. Please prescribe some medications with dosage. Suffering from it for the first time. Age 17 yrs.
Sir, I am suffering from anal pain in right side of rectum since 8 years. I have been treated by many Doctors. They checked me and almost every doctor said there is not any major problem. I did tests as well its test did a surgeon doctor at his clinic with an instrument with a small bulb attached and checked my anal rectum and he said me that you have an anal fissure. I take antibiotics too almost every doctor gave me antibiotics and said me the same statement, (anal fissure). In previous year I met a consultant doctor at state hospital srinagar he advised me to do a colonoscopy. I did the same and produced to the same consultant and he said me that there is nothing any serious problem. A small hemorrhoid was in report. He gave me ointment namely dobesoft and Dilgel. After that everything was right. But couple of weeks again I am suffering from same. One doctor said me take lot of fluid and don't smoke. Consultant too advise me the same. And unfortunately I am a chain smoker. Now please advise me what to do I am tense and confused. Please sir again please give the suggestion as well as advise please. That will be your kindness.
I am 28 years old female, I want my skin whitening, I listened dermal md Serum is good for skin whitening, is this correct or not. Please give a right suggestions to get skin whitening. I have normal indian skin tone.
I am having snap fissure problem at starting stage facing a problem of constipation and having pain in Anus and stomach help me provide me medicine and ointment for anus.
I'm 43 yr old I have skin problem may be ringworm in our both foot and also hand finger, and also our stomach is not clearly every day long time, and also i'm not feel well having weakness our hb 9.4 and our wt. Is 81 kg & height. 5.10"
Younger and youthful look is something everyone aspires to have. However, with growing age fine lines and wrinkles begin to appear. And it is just not age, stress also is a big contributor today to fine lines, making one look much older than they actually are.
Cosmetic technology has advanced phenomenally over the years to fix these issues in no downtime. Now, people can attain the youthful appearance through procedures that do not require a person to go under the knife, and thus are considered safer. However, the rider here is that these need to be performed only by trained professionals.
Botox is one of the inventions of modern science that has not only helped in dealing with the elimination of lines and signs of aging, but has many other medical benefits in treating multiple health conditions, including migraine, urinary incontinence and eye squints.
Botox's contribution to making one look younger is remarkable. A Botox injection takes a short time to administer and fixes fine lines conveniently and non-invasively.
- Fights Wrinkles: Botox can be used for static as well as dynamic wrinkles in order to make the skin appear more firm. Dynamic wrinkles are the lines that appear only where there is certain facial motion like furrowing the eyebrows and laughing. These can show up as fine lines of the forehead, wrinkled skin between the eyebrows, crow's feet and laugh lines, to name a few. The more prominent kinds of wrinkles are known as static wrinkles which are visible at all times, irrespective of the expression that a person might be wearing. These can be seen as lines that remain etched across the face even when the face is at rest.
- Stops spread of static wrinkles: While Botox can help in freezing the movement of the skin when a person is laughing or crying so that the lines and wrinkles do not appear, it also prevents further spread and deepening of the static wrinkles.
- Areas of face and neck where Botox is used: Botox is primarily administered in the forehead region as it is most effective in curbing the appearance of shallow static lines and other dynamic wrinkles in this area. But a skilled hand can also apply Botox in other areas of the face for firm looking skin. It can be used for treatment of forehead lines, crow's feet or lines around eyes, correction of droop in eye brows, droops at angle of lips, correction of lines in the neck, and to achieve slimmer and well defined jawline.
- Results: The results of Botox treatment lasts for 4-6 months and needs to be re-administered in order to be effective.
There is only one thing to take of: That all these indications for Botox usage in cosmetic dermatology must be done by a skilled and trained dermatologist.
On my hands hairs are so dark and long it looks so ugly. .I want to solve this problem. .but how I don't know. Few days ago my frd suggested me to do laser therapy to remove hairs. But I want hairs but smaller and thinner hair on my hands. Plzzz suggest 100% useful method.
How can I prevent pimples on my face because it makes me uncomfortable every time! Also how can we take care of our skin to make it fairer?
We all love that perfectly glowing skin that has no marks or signs of ageing like moles, tags, fine lines, dark circles and many others. However, for most of us, this remains an imaginary picture that we have in mind. What stares back at us in the mirror has some of the above noted features, in various combinations. However, the desire for that blemish-free skin without any of these continues and is actually not far from reality too.
Some major irritants causing skin scars are as follows:
- Vascular marks including thread veins and broken capillaries.
- Spider nevus is a spider-web like structure with a central vessel and surrounding capillaries dilated radiating away from it. Similarly, blood spots are red, vascular spots that come with ageing.
- Skin tags or milia or warts, these are harmless but esthetically concerning and can irritate if found in an area where it interferes with the garments
- Age spots or brown spots that occur due to sun exposure are also harmless but are esthetic concern.
With esthetics attaining such importance, new ways are constantly being identified to help people improve their looks. While there are various creams and lotions and serums with promises of various chemicals that can do wonders, there actually are procedures that have a scientific basis and can produce results more quickly and effectively.
The following are some popular advanced cosmetic procedures (ACPs) that can help clear these blemishes and produce a spotless, clear skin.
- Chemical peels: This is an exfoliation process done in the clinic, by removing the top layers of rough skin, thereby, making space for new skin to grow. It stimulates growth of collagen and elastin, and promoting new skin growth. It can also be combined with topical antioxidants such as tretinoin and vitamin C, which are proven beneficial for the skin.
- Dermabrasion: Used in a variety of conditions (acne, wrinkles, blemishes), it works on layers that are far deeper than a chemical peel. A rotating brush is used to remove the upper layers of the skin, leaving the underlying layers open. The removed layers of the skin may form a scab, and can be mildly painful. The doctor may decide to use a mild local anesthetic if required.
- Laser skin resurfacing: The skin has an upper thicker layer and an inner thinner layer. A small amount of laser is applied to the underlying layers to stimulate them to produce collagen. The top layers are kept cool with a gel. The extra collagen produces improves elasticity and produces younger looking skin, removing all blemishes.
All these are equally proven ways to treat blemishes. The decision of choosing one particular method should be completely based on your expectations.
If you wish to discuss about any specific skin problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.