Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. Shyam SuddinYour feedback matters!
How to stop the excessive saliva production during sleeping time. What is the cause of this problem.
I can not perform long while having sex with my partner and my sperm use to come out very early. What to do.
I have had white or transparent phlegm for a long time. It's very irritating in throat. Can someone help please.
I am Ravi Kiran. I am suffering from full of stomach pain since continuously 3 days so please suggest me the solution for this.
2 days before I injured by bike silencer in my leg. My age 45. I took medical care. But its still in the same as like first.
Hello Sir, I am 24 years old unmarried male. Due to masturbation my penis has curved to left side and also I am not getting erection. Now I hate masturbation. Due to this I am in big depression and some time think to commit suicide. Can it be straight without any surgery? I heard over Internet that it can be treated by shock wave therapy. Also tell cost of treatment because I am from a financially weak family. Please save my life.
My uric acid innsresses by within 4 days or less I take medicen a lots o medicen from my Dr. Please suggest me what to do.
What are the symptom of low blood pressure and what are yhe measure to improve the blood pressure at normal level ?
Sir Good morning I am 29 years of age, married but my penis is not so thick in size and also not erected normally in a easy manner. So what should I do?
Normally how many hours we need sleep? When am sleeping less time that day full cold will be start is their an relation.
Hi, From last 5-6 days I am feeling burning sensation while urinate. I got married on November 2016. So is that a sex related issue or something else.
I am suffering with nasal infection, nose are getting closed, it's hard to take breathing also, pls suggest me the right treatment?
Am 26, please help me in enlarging my penis size. I understand my 5" is enough. But I wanna increase the size. please suggest working Medicine.
Dribbling, burning, irritation during urination for last two decades. More frequent from last 1.5 years. Prostrate earlier 25 gm is now 45 gm and during last month prostatomegaly with intravesical median lobe prostatic bulgeof 20 cm more. prostatitis is indicated. Bladder neck constriction is also suspected. Taking Urimax 0.4 fro last 15 years. During acute conditions after urine testing, Ofloxacin 200 mg BD for 10 to 15 days has been helpful. However during current month instead of Ofloxacin 200, norflox 400 BD for 15 days was helpful. Chandrabhavati, Gokshuradi Guugulu and Chandanasav were not quite helpful. Few Homeopathic medicines also taken, but they too were not effective. On full bladder, there is pain inside abdominal area too. Uroflometery indicate almost 50%velocity/flow rate. In all ultrasounds residual urine in all testing was less than 50 ml. Kindly suggest remedies .
I have been suffering from a chest pain since 1993. My age is now 69. Pain occurs just below my neck, 1/2 to 1 inch left from the central line and two sides of the neck on slight physical work or any excitement. In any time. But at night frequently it comes in my sleep if I take any food at late hours and certainly it comes if I take rich food in any time. Pain subsides on taking sorbitrate under tongue. Physician suspects it is angina, I think it may be stricture of esophagus because in this disease sorbitrate also works. I am not taking medicine for long time I simply follow a strict food chart. Please give your opinion and suggestion.
What does it mean and the problem which are going to occur when a guys penis does not erect? While it cause any problem of not have babies in future?
As time progresses in a relationship, the sizzle somehow fizzles out and does not bring the same excitement as it used to. However, sex is one of the best ways to keep the relationship lively and young. Despite the hectic lifestyle and the weariness that sets in, there are definitely some simple things that can add some spice to your life and pump a new lease of life into the relationship. What was initially spontaneous needs some forceful trying with time.
Listed below are some tips that can help you sizzle up your sex life.
- Simple touch: Remember that sex need not happen in the bedroom when the lights are off. Routine, regular touch, which could include holding hands and a peck on the cheek can help keep the interest alive. Make it a routine to do this every day, at a chosen time of the day.
- Fix up a date: Even if it sounds forced, block one day of the week as your date day. If possible, go out for a dinner which will bring a change of place. Cook some aphrodisiac foods like onion, celery, asparagus could add to the magic.
- Go lingerie shopping together: This could be one nice way to rekindle interest and along the way, you might end up with some nice fancy stuff.
- Watch adult movies together: This definitely will bring you in the mood. If you are both game, then you could watch something different and even end up trying. It has been proven that a person's preferences in bed change with time, and the new positions and forms might bring back the eagerness to indulge in the act more often.
- Try different place, different time: This could be something like spending time in the shower together, or in the pool, or even spending a night in a hotel for a change. The routine home environment sometimes just sucks away the energy and mood required for sex.
- Frank discussion: As much as it might seem difficult, try having a frank discussion with your partner about how they feel about sex - would they like to turn anything, why there is less of it in general, etc.
- Work out: Exercise to show that you are interested in keeping yourself in shape and healthy. This definitely will kindle interest in the other person.
- Read about sex: There are some sex facts including how it helps in curing headache, is the best cure for cold, is more effective than half an hour of running, frequent ejaculations reduce chances or prostate cancer, etc.
And these are some sure ways to improve your sex life.