Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ShyamYour feedback matters!
I am getting mild pain in neck and near back side right hand should joints. Pain started early morning when I woke up from bed 2 weeks back. Whenever I ride my bike, I am getting pain in neck. Not able to sleep properly at nights, getting pain in neck and shoulder. I consulted local doctors and took prescription nerve, acetaminophen tablets. Pain is still there. Even took gastric tablet as per doctor suggestion. Still no solution.
Have Very quick fall. I'm really disappointed. Could asparagus powder is helpful for me? How long time I use it? Please suggest me.
I have piles prob and prostate too. For the last 15 years, age 60yrs, weight 79kg. Height 5. 5. In delhi, no suger no b. P. Rest all ok
DEAR SIR, after acupuncture treatment vide wwwacu5solution since 12-09-15, pains, sprains, tightness, numbness all over body, tried Dr. ortho for 45 days, oils, balms, gels, home etc no relief, what to do? I am 66, male on insulin, lantus, amyral-m and madhu sanjeevani-02-0-02, bph on urimax d, regards---narasanna n.
I masturbate continuously a day#im trying to stop it but I can't I fear of my future} pls give me an idea to stop this. Nd I am so lean becoz of it. So I need to become fat give the idea of what I shld intake?
Sinus from two years. I am on alternative treatment till now but results are barely normal. It was aggravated after a recent accident. I suffered a head injury. The front and back of my head suffered during this. I am perfectly normal now but I have started experiencing sinusitis since my recovery. My age is 37 and I am otherwise healthy and strong Thanks a lot and kindly help me.
Out of many different type of skin infections people suffer from, atopic dermatitis is one that is fairly common. This condition often affects infants and young children, but may also persist into adulthood or affect adults as well. Patients suffering from this disease often see it alternate between flares and periods of remission where it may seem like the condition has cleared up completely. In many cases, children who have experienced a permanent remission from it are left with dry skin that is easily irritated.
The exact cause of this skin condition is not clear, but it is understood to be triggered by a combination of hereditary and environmental factors.
- People with highly sensitive skin have the highest risk of suffering from this condition.
- It has also been associated with a number of other atopic disorders such as asthma and seasonal allergies along with allergies to certain types of food.
Dry skin, redness and excessive itchiness are common symptoms of this condition. Other symptoms vary from person to person and their reaction to the itching. Ideally, you should not scratch your skin, if you suffer from atopic dermatitis. Scratching and rubbing the skin can worsen the condition. In some cases, this can lead to the development of thick, leathery skin while in other cases it could lead to the development of papules or raised bumps on the skin. Further scratching of these papules can make them infected and crusty.
The treatment for this skin condition depends on the patient’s age, overall health and symptoms presented. There are three main goals of treatment for atopic dermatitis; healing the skin, preventing flares and treating symptoms as they appear. Much of caring for the skin involves developing skin-care routines, identifying exacerbating factors, and avoiding circumstances that stimulate the skin's immune system and the itch-scratch cycle.
- Skin care is the first aspect of treating this condition. It is essential to keep the skin clean and follow a simple regimen.
- Avoid using multiple soaps, lotions, fragrances etc and have a lukewarm bath with a mild chlorine solution.
- Moisturize your skin immediately after your bath before drying your skin.
- Pick creams instead of serums and try to pick one that is as free of fragrances and chemicals as much as possible.
- Medication for this condition usually involves corticosteroid creams and ointments.
- Immune moderators may also be prescribed to suppress the immune system and speed up the healing process.
- Antibiotics to treat this condition may also be prescribed in pill or cream form, though the former is often found to be more effective.
- In rare cases, the patient may also need to be hospitalized for a few days. This restricts the patient’s exposure to allergens and irritants. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
I have very less sex time during sex and sometimes sperm comes out before starting sex and after sex two to three days weakness comes in my body.
Hi doctor I am 25 years old I have married before one year so want baby but I am suffering from pcod so please tell me the instructions.
I have seminal leakage problem from many days. Please recommend a proper cure. Should I go for allopathy or ayurvedic cure.
Canker sores are also known as aphthous sores and are the most common type of mouth ulcers. They mostly occur on the inside of the lips or cheek and are mostly whitish or yellowish in color. The sores are mostly surrounded by inflamed, reddish soft tissue. Canker sores commonly appear between the age of 10 and 20 years. They mpe ay create a tingling sensation in the mouth that makes eating, talking or swallowing difficult. In some cases, canker sores may cause general malaise and headache.
Reasons behind canker sores
1. Any kind of viral infection
2. Unhygienic brushing habits, such as not cleaning the mouth often or well enough.
3. Hormonal fluctuations, especially during the menstrual cycle
4. Inadequate rest and sleep
5. Low immunity
7. Food allergy
8. Deficiency of certain vitamins or minerals
9. Some kind of mouth injury
10. Ill-fitted dental appliances such as braces or dentures.
11. Acidic or spicy food.
Types of canker sores and symptoms
Canker sores are mainly of two types
1. Simple canker sores: These may occur twice or thrice in a year and can heal without treatment within a span of 3 to 4 weeks.
2. Complex canker sores: These sores generally appear in the elderly, mostly in those who have a history of frequent sores. These may be accompanied by swelling of lymph nodes, very painful sores, high fever, headache, fatigue and general illness. Inflammation and infection of the ulcers may also occur if not diagnosed and treated on time.
Ways canker sores can be treated
1. Antimicrobial mouth wash to rinse the mouth
2. Antibiotic mouthwashes or oral pills
3. Corticosteroid ointments can be applied on the affected area to reduce the inflammation and promote rapid healing.
4. Drinking milk, consuming yoghurt or ice cream is known to provide relief.
It was there on a moderate measure, but since last 3/4 years it has become very acute. I have tried and continuing good oral health. But I have well noticed that a very filthy, sharp odour comes from within only when I am talking. It's not there when I try to sense it puffing on my palms. Nowadays it is coming out also when I am breathing out. I don't know the source, so I don't know what kind of a doctor I should consult with. By the way I smoke 5/7 cigarettes a day and consume alcohol weekly or so. Kindly advice what should I do.
I am taking medicines and my sugar levels are within limits, will it still hurt my body organs? Whether I should take very small piece of sweets daily
Everyone can understand that men feel very angry and sad when they are diagnosed with erectile dysfunction. However, not many know that if these feelings are not dealt with then you may suffer from depression as well as erectile dysfunction. The statistics agree with this statement that 82% of men who suffer from erectile dysfunction also suffer from depression. The science also agrees with this statement that depression causes chemicals in your brain to get out of balance and this may mean that you have lesser sexual desire and perhaps even impotency. Here is how to diagnose as well as cope with erectile dysfunction and depression.
Diagnosing Erectile Dysfunction and Depression:
Erectile dysfunction is a very common problem as about 50% of men above 50 years of age suffer from it. Therefore, it is crucial to recognize depression when it is part of the problem. Here is how depression is diagnosed when it is known you have erectile dysfunction:
2. Erectile dysfunction starts happening after a traumatic event like loss of a job or of a loved one
3. Feelings of stress, anxiety or frustration
4. Pessimistic outlook to life
Coping with Erectile Dysfunction and Depression:
Being unable to deal with erectile dysfunction can cause men to lose their self-esteem, feel angry, anxious and frustrated, or even lose interest in sex altogether. This can threaten their relationships and may even result in depression.
Erectile dysfunction is treatable, but the time before and during treatment may be difficult. Here is some advice to assist you and your partner in getting your sex life back on track.
1. Antidepressants: Antidepressants are used to treat depression, however some antidepressants worsen erectile dysfunction, therefore it is crucial that you explicitly explain your condition to your doctor.
2. Therapy: Therapy is performed by a licensed mental health expert who will identify and help you overcome all the issues which are depressing you.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.