Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shyalaja BabuYour feedback matters!
Really satisfied with doctor advice and treatment
Sexual weakness can begin early in a person’s life or they may develop after one has previously experienced enjoyable and satisfying sex. This problem may develop gradually over time, or may occur suddenly as total or partial inability to participate in one or more stages of intercourse. The cause can be physical, psychological or both. In erectyle dysfunction a man is unable to attain an erect penis that is rigid enough for sexual penitration or sexual satisfaction erectile dysfunction affects the lives of many men and their partners. Sexual dysfunctionare more common in the early adult years. Men may also notice that orgasm are less intense and the volume of ejaculate is reduced and recovery time increases between first and second errections, these conditions sometimes trouble in late twenties through thirties. Errections may take longer to develop and may not be as rigid or may require more direct stimulation to be achieved, this condition can interfere with self image of man and also his partners sexual life. Erectile dysfunction can also be a sign of a physical or psychological problem and it requires treatment.
Signs and symptoms
- Occasional inability to obtain a full erection
- Complete inability to achieve an erection
- Less firm erection
- Taking longer time to reach an erection
- Loss of force in ejaculation
- Losing erection quicker after orgasm
- Decrease in volume of semen
- An increase amount of time it takes to get another erection
- Inability to maintain an erection through intercourse
- Nervous debility or lack of blood flow to blood vessels into the lenis during erection
- Hypertension or high blood pressure
- Venereal diseases or sexualy transmitted diseases
- Diabetes causes nervous weakness
- Blood leakage inside the blood vessels of penis
- Cardiovascular disorders affecting the blood supply to the pelvis
- Hormonal disorder or decreased libido can be a cause of low testosterone or androgen
- Enlarged prostrate gland can also be reason
- Alcoholism and other forms of drug abuse like narcotics, marijuana, tobacco can also damage penile arteries
- Medicines like tranquilizers, antidepressants, antihistamines, psycho therapeutic drugs, anti hypertensives etc.
- Some defects by birth
Non physical causes can be:
- Stress or anxiety
- Negative feeling that are expressed by partner
- Sexual fear or guilt
- Past sexaul trauma
When to consult a doctor
If erectile dysfunction lasts longer than a month or two or is a recurring trouble it is time to seek medical advice we at our centre determine the underlying causes of erectile dysfunction and then give you right type of treatment. Erectile dysfunction is a embarrassing problem it’s important to get treatment done. In 98% of cases erectile dysfunction can be successfully treated. Our goal ‘dr. Nagi ayurveda superspeciality clinic' is to restore a healthy physical and emotional outlook to our patients and their partners using the brilliant medical asset of ayurvedic medicine and improve their ultimate satisfaction with successful treatment of sexual weakness.
1) vaman: vomiting
2) virechan: loose motions
3) basti: enema
4) raktamokshan: blood letting
5) nasya: nasal drops
It completely detoxifies the body. Makes you free from your diseases & makes you healthy too.
I am 20 Weeks pregnant I have gone through TIFFA Scan twice an came to know that my baby is having Levocardia with Abdominal Situs Inversus and dilated bubble the is perfectly normal in both the scans and as per some doctors advice I have gone for 2D fetal echo test that too shows that my baby is not having any problem in heart can my baby live a normal healthy life with no heart defect.
I ask the doctors online about the dosage of misoprostol & mifepristone. But all tells me to meet a gynecologist. But I am a teenager. My age us 17. How can I meet w gynecologist? What should I tell him/her? He/she will ask me for the signature of my parents or gurdian. But I can not tell my parents because I am from a poor family. I have about 1100rs. Can I do abortion without parents signature? Please suggest can not explain the situation. Very shamed what I have done. Very scared.
I have blackish on my vagina &loose my vagina what can I do to remove this blackish &to tight my vagina?
Cervix is the tissue that connects the vagina and the uterus and is an important part of female reproductive system. Cervical cancer like any other form of cancer refers to an abnormal growth of cells on the cervix, one that if undetected at the initial stages, can involve tremendous complications which are often fatal. It is one of the most common ailments that women suffer from, making it only more important to be taken seriously and treated immediately.
Some of the visible symptoms of this ailment are:
- Abnormal bleeding from the vagina: Though menstruation is a natural occurrence in a woman's life, often times you can suffer from abnormal bleeding from the vagina, which may precede, succeed or occur between periods. Such abnormal bleeding is symptomatic of cervical cancer and you must visit a doctor immediately.
- Pain in the abdomen: In case you are suffering from cervical cancer, clear signals will be given by your body indicating that. One such signal is a nagging pain in the abdomen or in the pelvis. Though it may appear harmless, you must not treat it lightly and consult a doctor as soon as possible.
- Excruciating pain during periods: Experiencing pain during periods is a matter of such compliance that it seldom raises any concern. However, in certain cases the pain may be more than what you generally experience. In such a situation, it must not be dismissed entirely rather must be consulted with a doctor.
The most common test is used to diagnose cervical cancer is known as a pap test. In this particular examination, a sample of cells from your cervix will be taken by the doctor for examination. If the inference is reliant on the normal or the abnormal growth of these cells, the latter confirming the onset of the ailment.
In spite of being an extremely lethal ailment, over the years various treatments have evolved that successfully deal with this problem. Some of them are:
- Surgery: One of the effective and oft availed of treatment to treat cervical cancer is a surgery. Depending on the stage on which the disease is detected, doctors may suggest for a hysterectomy or removing the pelvic lymph nodes.
- Chemotherapy: This has emerged as the most sought after way of treating any form of cancer. The abnormal growth of cells that triggers cancer in the first place is deterred in this method by administering drugs to kill destroy them.