Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Allergist/Immunologists in India. You will find Allergist/Immunologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Allergist/Immunologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. ShyalajaYour feedback matters!
I have an allergy for nose but I do not no how the sneeze comes. I know that this is not dust allergy but I think its extra muscles in my nostril, the sneezing count sometimes goes to 10. I am rid of this problem can you help me for this problem.
Hello sir/ mam. My friend has a problem of sneezing very frequently and due to that sneezing problem he often have problem in speaking too. This problem had arisen since 2014 and since then he consulted many general physicians but that of no cause. Apart from this he also says that he has cough in throat and nose always. He also has some allergy from dust. Please guide my friend. Thank you.
I am 38 year old male, 85kgs and 5'11" height. Vegetarian and do exercise 2 to 3 days/week. I am using Foracort inhaler occasionally for bronchitis. I am having IBS and Non alcoholic fatty liver. My digestion to be improved. All the Test and Liver function are normal. Please suggest treatment to improve Digestive system, Fatty Liver and for weight loss.
मै 30 साल का हूँ। मुझे धान की मिटी से एलर्जी है मुझे सांस लेने में भी परेशानी होती है। इसका कोई अचूक इलाज हो तो जरुर बताये।
I am 24 old boy I tell you problem with me dust and fogg so you can help me when I feel like dust in my nose every time have sick.
What a snake bite a person what precautions should be taken what doctor is not immediately available when we are in jungle which help is easily available.
I am facing dust allergy n sneezing and snoring all the day n take some of the antibiotics but no use of this so please suggest me some good tablets.
I am 31 years old and I am 4th month pregnant. I am suffering from Bronchial Asthma. Please let me know the food to be taken and as well as precautions to be taken.
Asthma - Causes And Homeopathic Remedies!
Asthma is a condition that severely affects the lungs. The airways become narrow and the lungs become inflamed. Its characteristic features include bronchospasm, reversible airflow obstruction and variable and recurring symptoms such as coughing, wheezing, shortness of breath and chest tightness. This might be caused up to 2 to 3 times a day.
- Daily use of Paracetamol
- Daily use of antibiotics
- Caesarean sections
- Asthma in family
Asthma is usually triggered by:
- Tobacco Smoke
- Polluted or Poor air
- Cold Air
- Emotional Stress
Homeopathic Treatment: Asthma should be preferably treated using homeopathy. It is safe for most age groups. Asthma is a chronic problem that is best treated by a qualified homeopath. While few cures are found in numerous home use packs since they can treat a number of problems, the effective treatment of asthma usually needs potencies and changes of cures more than the extent of a prescriber and a home kit. For best results, the monitoring of a qualified homeopath should be sought. The homeopathic cures required for asthma change according to the signs of the sufferer. Some of them are listed below:
- Arsenicum Album (Ars.): Symptoms requiring the use of this medication include wheezing with dry cough and Asthma caused due to cold air. Upon application, the person will be anxious and restless and the condition worsens after midnight. Sometimes, it might result in exhaustion. There is a chilling sensation and they will crave for warmth. Patients required Ars. will be critical, anxious and afraid of being alone.
- Kali Bichromicum (Kali-bi.): Symptoms that require Kali-bi include asthma with stringy and sticky mucus. The patients feel chilly and after a while they get sick. The respiratory tract often is infected with mucous membrane infections. Ulcers are an additional infection.
- AntimoniumTartaricum (Ant-t.): Uncomfortable breathing and wet cough with mucus require this medication. It solves many issues that accompany difficult breathing. In severe cases, heart failure is possible.
- Grindelia (Grin.): Key symptoms are dry cough and possibility of wheezing. It may be accompanied by Rattling respiration, chronic bronchitis and suffocation during sleep.
- Phosphorus (Phos.): Upper respiratory tract infections cause asthma that ends in the chest. This causes coughing and wheezing.
Other homeopathic medicines for treating asthma are Nux Vomica (Nux-v.) and Pulsatilla Pratensis (Puls). If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Simple and Handy Remedy for Asthma