Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Allergist/Immunologists in India. You will find Allergist/Immunologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Allergist/Immunologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shyalaja
Submit a review for Dr. ShyalajaYour feedback matters!
I am 25yrs old male. From past 2 yrs I am noticing that my capacity to eat spicy food is decreasing. In our family we always used to eat medium spicy food only but from past 2 yrs it has changed. I can no longer eat medium spicy food and its decreasing day by day. If I eat food that is spicy for me, I start getting hiccups and it only stops when my tongue is not feeling that spicy sensation. I am just confused what is happening to me.
What to do to boost the immune system of my 3 years old son. As he falls sick rapidly with in one months or one n half months.
I am suffering with asthma since childhood i am 21 years old now can I know how to overcome from this asthma?
I am a 19 years old girl. When I touch the some dusted things then I got allergy on my body. What should I do?
I have asthma and because of thusbi can not breathebproperly sobplease suggest me ways to prevent it.
My mother is asthmatic+gastric patient. She diagnosis for gall bladder stone of 9 mm. doctor refused to operate on 4 Jan 16 due to low oxygen content 94%. Advice me what to do or where to take her for treatment nearby.
5-year-old daughter has asthma. What is the effect of using an asthma preventer long-term? I heard that using it for years might cause bone shrinkage. Is it true? Are there any vitamins or supplements to help vision?
Asthma is a condition characterized by inflammation of the airways which impairs the circulation of air from the lungs. The inflamed airways are very susceptible to various allergens thus increasing your risk of allergies. It also causes a hissing sound while breathing, breathing complications and coughing. Homeopathic remedies are effective in treating asthma as they do not have any side effects. These treatments assist in maintaining the balance of the immune system.
The various homeopathic remedies for asthma are:
- Natrumsulphuricum: One of the most common treatments for asthma, it is very effective in treating asthma in children. It is also effective in treating asthma that is inherited and aggravated in humid conditions.
- Arsenic album: This treatment is used to treat asthma in both chronic and acute phase. It is prescribed when the asthma attacks occur frequently during the night, resulting in suffocation. It is very useful in treating patients who are affected by asthma and fall sick during cold weather.
- Sambucus: It is very effective in treating asthma in children who are chronically afflicted with it. It can cause dryness of the skin and may also result in burning sensations.
- Kali bichrome: This is another remedy for treating symptoms of asthma that are very frequent at night. It helps in relieving symptoms of chest congestion as it thins the mucus.
- Nux vomica: If you are suffering from asthma along with symptoms of indigestion, then this treatment can be beneficial. It brings relief if you are suffering from breathing problems due to indigestion.
- Carbo veg: Carbo veg is recommended in cases where there is excess irritation in the abdomen due to gas. It is also very useful in treating symptoms of asthma in the elderly. It is prescribed in cases of acute asthma attacks.