Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Shwetha M JoshiYour feedback matters!
I am 56 year old male and I have suffering the knee pain my knees sounds kt kt when sit or stand I show the doctor he said this is arthritis he give me medicine that is Hcq 200; Lefno 20; defcort 6 I have taken thees but I have no result now my rite leg is feeling pain and my foot is like sunn and feet and heels are also feel pain what I do for relief.
M loosing my front hair they are become thin doc said its coz of hormonal problem. please suggest me a home remedy for hair growth. M jst 23 years old. 66 kg weight .height 1.77 cm.plz hlp me doc.
Hello sir/mam, Sir actually 3-4 days ago when I was sitting on the bench I felt a kind of pain on my ass/bum I don't knw how to explain it to you, actually first I thought it's a kind of small pimple but it starts increasing and now it has increased to the level that when I walk it pains a lot then I touched the area where it was paining it was quite harder and swollen type I don't knw what it is and this piece of shit is situated on the right part of my ass nearly close to the hole which pains a lot too when i'm in the bathroom and doing my stuff. Sir please help me it's becoming a curse for me.
I heard it that someone was telling that regularly changing toothpaste can make make our teeth healthy. Is it right? Also suggest toothpaste for me to have healthier and Whitier teeth's.
Losing weight is not just about knocking off a few pounds, it is about living healthy. If you are overweight then your chances of being affected by heart diseases increase. On an overall basis, apart from negatively impacting your self-esteem, it can make you prone to a host of life-threatening disorders. For weight loss, it is important to understand the causes of weight gain, some of which are:
- Consuming fatty foods: If you are consuming more food than the required amount, it is likely that you will put on weight. Consuming foods that are rich in simple carbohydrates and starch can lead to excess calories in the body.
- Disorders: Various metabolic disorders like problems of the thyroid gland or being diabetic can cause you to put on weight.
- Being physically inactive: If you follow a sedentary lifestyle then it is more likely that you will put on weight. Usually jobs that involve sitting behind a desk for long periods of time make people prone to obesity.
These are some reasons that can cause weight gain. If you are overweight then the initial resort is to undertake lifestyle changes. From eating a well-balanced diet to being more physically active are the primary changes that you may commit to. In case you are not seeing visible changes then you may opt for non surgical treatment for weight loss.
The cosmetic techniques by which you can lose fat are:
- Ultrasonic Lipolysis: Ultrasonic lipolysis is a non-surgical technique to get rid of fat. In this technique, ultrasound waves are used to target fat tissues and get rid of it. A transducer (device used to convert energy from one form to another) is kept on the affected area where it emits energy. The fat cells are metabolized by the body and drained from the body further helping in weight loss.
- Mesotherapy: Mesotherapy is a technique that focuses on getting rid of fat from the body by injecting medications in the affected area. It uses a combination of herbs and minerals to destroy the fat cells in your body.
- Endermology: It is a process that involves using rollers to roll over the top portion of the skin which leads to fat loss from the body. It also helps in revitalizing and reshaping the skin, further enhancing weight loss. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cosmetic physician.