Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
I have watery eyes every time I try to study or look at my laptop screen for long This is a problem from 1 year Also there is some itching sometimes.
Have not got my periods this month.am 42. Have one 12 yr old son.gen get it in a 28 or 30 day cycle.i was v weak recently and had my blood sugar bp low.i am worried .pl help.
My age is 21 may I know what is impotency why is it caused and does that mean that a man can't be father even if there is no fault in penis?
I am facing problem with my left chest. I do not know what happen that there is difference between my left and right chest. Always my mood is on angry situation. I consult with doctor but they said that nothing to worry it will automatically fix with time. But I have been waiting from 2 years nothing happen yet. When I go to sleep if my left chest touch with bedsheets so its hurt and pain. So I cannot sleep properly.
Hello. Sir /madam my friend have some problem during toilet. Blood bleeding during toilet.Please tell.
I'm 26 year old female and I'm recently married and I have irregular periods with small ovaries I want to conceive as early as possible please tell me the solution for this doctor.
I am a student and nowadays there is a lot of stress i dont know may be due to studies or family issues. Due to this i have a feeling that i am much more into mood swings .Is this undiagnosed bipolar ? please help
I have been suffering with teeth related problems, mainly sensitivity now for a long time, but havent consulted a doctor till now. What is the best way to overcome the problem?
Irritable bowel syndrome is a disorder, which generally affects the colon (large intestine). It usually show symptoms like abdominal pain, cramping, bloating, diarrhea, gas and constipation. IBS is a long term condition. It can result in sudden mood swings, depression and thus, holds you back from living your life to the fullest. IBS can be controlled by managing lifestyle, stress and managing your diet. Medication and counseling could also be required to manage IBS.
Symptoms of IBS:
1. Immense cramping and pain.
2. A feeling that your belly is bloated all the time
3. Severe gas
4. Alternating and sudden bouts of constipation and diarrhea.
5. Presence of mucus in the feces.
Whenever you experience such kind of symptoms, it is always advisable that you must consult a doctor, so that it doesn't lead to a serious condition.
When should you consult a doctor for IBS?
IBS is not a chronic disorder and can be controlled by home remedies. It may also require medical treatment if the symptoms become acute and persist for too long. If you experience certain symptoms like rectal bleeding, weight loss and heavy abdominal pain that might increase at night, you may be at a risk for colon cancer. If such symptoms persist, you should visit a doctor as soon as possible.
Causes of IBS:
- Foods: Most people are susceptible to IBS if they consume foods like spices, fats, fruits, cabbage, beans, broccoli, cauliflower, carbonated beverage, milk or alcohol. These foods irritate the lining of the stomach and trigger IBS. However, the trigger may vary from person to person.
- Stress: Signs and symptoms of IBS can also increase if you are very stressed out. Stress makes your muscles too worked up and this may result in IBS. However, you should know that stress aggravates or triggers the symptoms but doesn’t cause IBS.
- Hormones: Women are more likely to develop IBS. Fluctuations in the hormonal cycle can trigger IBS. This usually occurs around or during menstruation.
- Other illnesses: Sometimes illness such as gastroenteritis (infectious diarrhea) or bacterial overgrowth in the intestines can trigger symptoms of IBS.
- Age: You will be more likely to develop IBS if you are 45 years of age or above.
- Hereditary: People having a family history of IBS are more susceptible to develop IBS.
- Mental problems: Depression, personality disorder, anxiety and a history of sexual abuse can also trigger symptoms of IBS.