Lybrate.com has top trusted Physiotherapists from across India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Shweta AroraYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctor, I am about 22 years. On December 5th I met with an accident and had a left ankle fracture. On doctor consultant I was under cast for 6 weeks and the cast as been removed. Its been 5 days but still I feel the pain like hell while walking. If the bone has healed completely why would I feel the pain?
I want to loose my weight as I have not much to workout. Also have little pain in my back as well as in my legs.
I am 24 year old. My lmp was 26 march 16, my due date is over by 4 days. Currently there is back pain, tenderness in nipple and constipation from last 3 days. The bowl movement is not regular as it was earlier. I am suspecting pregnancy but I am afraid with my constipation and back pain at all. please help me to under stand the complications faced by me.
सर मुझे काफी टाइम से कमर दर्द की शिकायत है । और कुछ टाइम से तो जब भी मै सुबेरे उठता हु । तो मेरे पुरे शरीर में दर्द होने लगता हैं आज कल तो थोडा सा काम करने मे ही थक जाता हू । मुझे कया करना चाहिये ।
My father has been suffering from knee pain for the past 2 year, that too in his leg knees it is very severe how can he be treated.
My mother have pain in her right shoulder and arm. She could not work properly with her right hand. In tha previous year she had given many blood test as a result her nerves not working properly. Plzz suggest what to do to overcome this.
I often feel neck pain and back pain at lifting any little heavy things and at walking or running I get very tired soon and I breathe fast.
I have the consistent problem of back pain I work daily 8 hour on computer at office How can prevent it to avoid serious problem in future.
He is having pain at both foot when he stands still with more than 15 minutes or walks more than 1 hour. Pain started from heel then now happening at foot fingers joint and at center of foot. He is having uric acid between 5.6 to 6.4 depending on the food intake and water intake. But relief after taking more than 3 liter of water in a day.
My mother is suffering from sciatica and nerve compression (disk issue). Doctor has recommended her physiotherapy. She has already take 1 month physiotherapy but there have been no improvement. Last week, she has gone through epidural injection. There is some relief in the pain however still numbness is there is her left leg.
I am 27 years female. I have be observing that since 3 days my both ankles are swelling. And I have little back pain only when the legs swells n joint pain in hands and legs. Worried what problem it would be.
I am 57 suffering from severe back pain for last 2 yrs, getting up in the morning from bed is difficult, doing some exercises, but of very little use. Also what is best medicene for severe sort of dry cough with throat-pain.
I am 25 year old am felling always pain in my lag and back Boone. Kindly give me a sagutions. Thank you.
Sir I had operated my ACL ligament of left knee arthroscopically which was fully teared before 1 month and 10 days ago. So till now I can not able 2 bend my knee 90 degrees, its about 100 degrees yet. Strength in quadriceps n hamstring is nt also that much satisfactory for which yet 2 walk without walker support. Some amount of pain is also inside when I lift that leg by self frm ground. So pls answer me is my progress satisfactory or nt, if nt then pls suggest me some steps which can help me for early recovery. Also tell in general how much time it takes 2 bend and walk completely.
Achilles Tendon pain is an orthopedic condition that can originate from tears and ruptures to the AchillesTendon, which is known as one of the strongest and also the longest tendon in the human body. It is a band of tissues that decides the quality of your movements and motions to a great extent, as it connects the heel with the calf. Therefore, any injury to this tendon can decrease the strength and support to the muscles and create a painful situation. So how can you deal with this pain? Read on to know more.
- Rice Therapy: Rice is a commonly used term by orthopedic specialist. It refers to Rest, Ice, Compression with a bandage, and finally Elevation. The patient must take lots of rest as well as use ice packs to deal with the injury and acute pain. Finally, the area must be compressed with a bandage and kept elevated on cushions.
- Surgery: For very severe cases, the orthopedic specialist can recommend surgery as well. This kind of surgery aims at reattaching the displaced or ruptured tendon which may have reached such a fate through a sports or any other kind of injury. The doctor may also place your leg in a cast for a few weeks to keep it at complete rest.
- Pain Medication: The doctor can also prescribe pain relievers that contain Ibuprofen as well as acetaminophen or even naproxen. These medicines should be taken in moderation as per the doctor's prescription. Usually, this kind of medication is taken only when unbearable pain is experienced by the patient.
- Thermotherapy or Heat Treatment: The use of heat for chronic pain or even pain that has been ailing for over 48 hours is known as thermotherapy. This therapy uses heating pads and hot water bottles to help relieve the pain. One must be careful while applying anything hot to the site of the injury. Use a towel to wrap the hot water bottle or heating pad so that there is no scalding or leaking on to the skin.
- Footwear: It is important to prevent continuous injury and pain to the already injured Achilles tendon. To do this, you must wear supportive and comfortable footwear that has heel lifts and other customized orthotics built into the shoes.
Taking care of Achilles Tendon pain is a matter of taking various precautions and supportive actions that lead to better healing. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.