Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shushinder
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. ShushinderYour feedback matters!
Hi, For me it's difficult to explain that I feel in my head, heaviness and dizziness and some kind of uneasiness. I have been prescribed with lonazep 0.25 sos. I had seizures of fractional second duration.Please suggest for dizziness.
I am 23 years old male. I used to eat paan masala from past four years nd I use my voice to sing from past one nd half years I feel too much strain in the right side of my throat nd I get my throat soar everymorning nd pain in vocals cough too my voice is not opening as much as in the past I feel decrease in elasticity of mine right side vocal I can not sing in high pitch now wat should I do does it curable nd will I be able to sing normally again by treatment ?
I have snoring problem during night time, snoring is of very different type I have tried to do all type of nose exercise and I have use one type of nose equipment to reduce snoring but no improvement. The noise of snoring is very loud some times and it disturbs all family members. Please advice what shall I do to control my snoring I would like to have permanent solution pleas help and advice.
Sir I ordered nose up for straight my nose because my nose is so broad .is this helpful or not plzzzz suggest me Thanks.
Ear discharge is the phenomenon of fluids being expelled from the ear. This condition is also known as otorrhea.
The kinds of fluids that can be discharged from the ear range from blood to pus and other forms of bodily secretions. It is caused by a number of factors, which determine the exact nature of the condition and the diagnosis for treatment.
What are the causes of ear discharge?
Some forms of ear discharge are natural, such as ear wax which is produced by the body as a form of defense against external particles that may enter the ears. Other forms are unnatural and result from anomalies in the health system.
The causes of these include the following:
- Infections: This is the most common cause of ear discharge and occurs when bacteria and viruses infest the inside of the ear and lead to the secretion of fluids, which builds up in the middle ear or at the eardrum
- Swimmer’s Ear: This condition is also known as otitis externa and is caused by staying in water for prolonged periods. It results from excessive exposure to moisture that makes the walls of the ear canal to break down allowing bacteria and fungi to enter and infect the ear.
- Trauma: Excess pressure on the eardrum can cause it to rupture and discharge fluids. This happens due to a number of reasons such as exposure to loud explosive sounds or pressure from flying in aircrafts and scuba diving.
- Skull Injury: Damage to the bones behind the ear as a result of injury can also lead to ear discharge due to infection.
- Tonsillitis: Inflammation of tonsils may cause pain or a repeated infection in the ear leading to fluid discharge.
What are the symptoms associated with ear discharge?
Some of the symptoms of otorrhea are as follows:
- Abnormal and unusual secretion of fluids from the ear
- Swelling of the ear
- Partial or complete loss of hearing
- Pain and throbbing in the ear
- Accompanying signs such as fever and migraine
Diagnosis and treatment of the problem depend on the exact cause and nature of the condition, which also determines treatment and recovery time. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ent Specialist.