Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Laser Cataract Surgery
Doctor, My left eye is red and watery for 2 days and has swallow up since last night. I am on a medication 1. Mostika (15 times a day) 2. Life ok (4 times a day) 3. ITR (4 times a day). But I am not getting any relief. Kindly help. I am not able to study for exams. I shall be highly obliged.
I have eyes now ear problem because I am doing a call centre job so continually when I am saw the screen my eyes getting so dry.
Suddenly last 2 months my eyes are burning and become dry. Any infection to my eyes or summer heat? Please tell me what is this?
My eyes are getting weak day by day these days. Even I am not able to see nearby text without specs so I need your help in this regard.
Is masturbation on daily basis cause these things? 1) Blurred eye vision 2) Whitening of hair and hair fall 3) Dark circles under eyes Kindly reply me these three questions as early as possible. Thank you!
09August2013 I had met with road accident on motorbike. I had injury on my left eye and after having MRI report I came to know that I am suffering from multiple small hemorrhages around the optic nerves in medical language (Post traumatic optic nerve atrophy). 2) Next to that I had undergone with endoscopy surgery to decompress the optic nerve. 3) But still I am not recovered yet, I have only vision in one eye i. E right eye my left eye not responding to any kind of light. For your information: I am taking neurobin forte. please Suggest how I can recover from my ailment or what can I do for betterment.
I study a lot around 10-12 hrs a day and my eyes got pain and becomes red like when somebody do not sleep 2-3 days or like alcoholic person. After sleeping 7-8 hrs the condition is same reddish. What is the problem and cure of it. Please tell.
I have red eyes from 10 days and yellow eyes from 15 days and head ache from 20 days and leg pain from 20 days what should I do?
Since last 7 days my left eye is flickering. I am staying in delhi. Someone told me its due to winters but it is not stopping. Pls suggest something.
LASIK stands for Laser In-situ Keratomileusis. This is a common eye surgery that helps in correcting vision problems. During this procedure, the cornea of the eye is cut across by a medical expert to raise the tissues and reshape them to correct vision. LASIK is suitable for patients who have shortsightedness, long sightedness or who suffer from astigmatism.
Here are the 5 benefits that a LASIK surgery offers:
1. Improved vision - A study reveals that 95% of the people who underwent this surgery achieved uncorrected visual acuity of 20/40 and 85% of the people achieved 20/20 vision. This procedure ensures that a patient achieves enhanced vision.
2. Quick results and recovery - This surgery enables you to return to your normal schedule immediately the day after the surgery. You can have clear and improved vision within a day.
3. Long- lasting outcomes - A minimum timeframe of 3 months is required for the eyes to adjust, after which LASIK results are permanently noticeable in a patient. No follow up procedures are required unless something wrong went with the surgery. The patient will continue to have improved vision unless there is any normal loss due to illness or aging.
4. No need of glasses - You no longer require glasses as your vision turns to normal post-LASIK surgery.
5. Goodbye contact lenses - LASIK surgery will help eliminate the need for contacts. You will be able to avoid all the problems pertaining to wearing a contact lens, including lens solution.