Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shubha N WasiYour feedback matters!
I do not know what is meant by caries. 6 to 7 month back I have root canal and bridge for 3 tooths. Four last 4 days I have tooth pain while chewing food, while brushing or pain when pressure is applied.
I find my adult teeth was loose. My gum is also very loose. Give me any advise to strong my teeth. So that it will never ever broken.
My kid is of 3 years last week enjoyed his BD party, now his new pair of teeth coming out as his gums got swollen n pain n bit feverish how can I rely on home remedies. Since a day on n off pain having less food.
Sir, I have undergone dental replacement with brige cera, mic fixure in the upper and lower jaws. The lower jaw replaced ceramic teech is very good while the upper jaw teeth has fallendown and I could not get the denture fixed again and thereby I am not able to chew and when consulted a dentist he roped it with a removable teeth. But, I am not at all comfortable as it fells down every time when I chew. I am at a dilama what to do and please let me know whether there is any way to keep the teeth fixed not with ceramic but with fancy teeth and take my meals without any disturbance. Please find me a way.
Hello Dr. I am 20 years old. I am having a tooth cavity in last 4 teeth (2-2each side) I pains alot. I am unable to eat hot and cold things whenever I ate them they pains alot and I feel painful sensations. I have never consumed more sweets or chocolates during my childhood. please tell me why it is happening so. Also sometimes I become very irritated due too bad breath from those teeth. I dnt want them to increase and affect me n my personality. Suggest me the treatment. Some of my known have suggested me of root canal or filling I am afraid of pain. My ques are 1) why it is happening? Coz I dnt consume lots of sweets or chocolates 2) a way to get rid off pain and sensitivity 3) can I repair my teeth again as I want to with any natural method? 4) what is the medical long term treatment for this? Will it be painful? 5) how can I improve my breathe? Dear Dr. I'll b very thankful to you for your concern. please help me.
I have blisters in mouth from about a month and they give pain when I eat something spicy? what should I do to get relief.
Hi am having habit of chewing pan daily around 3-4. Wanted to remove Yellowstone n yellowness from my teeth. Also there is problem of bad breath coz of this. Pls suggest on this n help me pls.
I have got plaque in teeth how to get rid of it. How to keep teeth healthy & white. Pls do suggest home remedies if its possible. Can you please suggest which is the best tooth brush & tooth paste?? Thanks!
i have a swelling in my gum located somewhere above my 2nd molar. Inspite of xray and catscan dentist is not able pinpoint the cause of this and which tooth is responsible.I have done root canal and reroute canal for all my right jaw upper teeth. Now only thing left is to pull out a tooth but dentist is unable to tell me which tooth to pull out .Can you help with advise.As i said extensive xray, catscan etc already done.
It's normal to occasionally have a dry mouth if you’re dehydrated or feeling nervous, but a persistently dry mouth can be a sign of an underlying problem?
Almost everything you eat and drink has an impact on your oral health, especially your teeth. This impact is not just due to the food's nutritional value, but also because parts of the mouth come in direct contact with the food that is taken. For example, if the teeth come in contact with a compound that has a pH value lower than 5.5, the enamel of teeth can get softened.
The following is a list of the foods, which are good for your teeth:
- Dairy products: Milk and most other dairy products are rich in calcium and protein. The cells called osteoblasts absorb calcium and create the protein tissues, which are the building blocks of the skeleton. An added advantage of these foods is that they are low in sugar content, which is beneficial for the teeth.
- Water: Fluoridated water is extremely good for bone and dental health. Minerals like chlorine, calcium, phosphorus and fluorine can prevent damage caused by acidic foods.
- Dry fruits: Most nuts are protein rich. The processes of biting and chewing also stimulate the salivary glands and saliva helps to clean the mouth and maintain oral health.
- Meat: Meat is also high in protein content and so it helps to protect the teeth and replenish the dissolved enamel. Fish and eggs are similarly helpful.
Here is a list of things that you should consume in regulated quantities to maintain dental health:
- Citrus fruits: Fruits like lemons, oranges, grapes etc contain citric acid. Acidic foods erode the tooth enamel and so these kinds of fruits should be included in your daily diet in small portions.
- Carbonated drinks: Most soft drinks and beverages contain large quantities of sugar. The sugar can be used by the dental plaque (mass of bacteria growing on the inside on the mouth) to produce acids and over time, which gives rise to a thick yellow layer on the teeth, damaging them.
- Candied sugar: Foods that are sticky can remain stuck in between the teeth for a very long time and cause decay of the enamel and harm the gums.