Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shuaib Kausar
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Shuaib KausarYour feedback matters!
I am 23 old male and I think I am very weak b'coz I sleep 11 hrs in a day and I have a back pain and I can't stand a place more than 15 min but I can do walking and when I do hand job after that nightfall happens 3 days continuously.
I am 62 years old. I am suffering from right knee pain, (meniscus). Can I get relief from the pain if I take one capsule of cod liver oil every day?
I have very bad knee pain. Both the legs I have had to take pain killers for the last three days. Long hours standing lead to lot of pain in the knees. I also get cracking noise from my left knee when I squat. Inflammation redness in the heels. I also get lower back pain because of the same. Sometimes the vertebrate column connecting the neck and the upper back starts hurting.
I had a surgery on my spine in March 2013. Please recommend proper exercises to keep fit.Is jogging ok for me?
My father has an cervical spondylosis with 4th disc disease c3-4 shows bilateral paracentral disc protrusions causing mild narrowing of bilateral lateral recesses. C5-6 disc shows circumferential disc protrusion causing moderate narrowing of left lateral recess and mild compression of left exiting nerve roots. Correlate clinically.
For the last one week I am having lower back pain. After application of pain relief lotion, the pain has concentrated to the left upper buttock. The pain is not fixed at one place. Moving.Pl advice treatment.
My wife knee is making sound when she walks from yesterday when she saw movie in theatre. Please suggest n guide us.
Gout is a type of arthritis that causes inflammation, usually in one joint, that begins suddenly.
Gouty arthritis is caused by the deposition of crystals of uric acid in a joint.
Gout can cause symptoms and signs such as
Nodules under the skin called tophi,
- Joint redness,
- Swollen joints,
- Joint pain,
- The warmth of the joint.
The most reliable method to diagnose gout is to have fluid removed from an inflamed joint and examined under a microscope for uric acid crystals.
The primary dietary goal for gout is to limit your intake of foods with high amounts of purine in them. Ideally, you will have little or no foods that are high in purine and only small amounts of those with moderate amounts of purine.
Foods considered high in purine content include:
- Some fish, seafood and shellfish, including anchovies, sardines, mackerel, scallops, herring, mussels, codfish, trout, and haddock
- Some meats such as bacon, turkey, veal, venison, liver, beef kidney, brain, and sweetbreads
- Alcoholic beverages
Foods considered moderate in purine content include:
- Meats such as beef, veal, poultry, pork, and lamb
- Crab, lobster, oysters, and shrimp
- Vegetables such as asparagus, spinach, green peas, mushrooms, and cauliflower
- Kidney beans, lentils, and lima beans
Your other goals will be to:
- Lose weight if you are overweight: make sure that you do this slowly because fast weight loss will actually increase the uric acid levels in your blood.
- Drink plenty of fluids: this can help with removing uric acid from your blood. Be sure to limit fluids with caffeine and/or calories; water and seltzer are the best choices.
- Increase your low-fat dairy intake: there has been some research that has shown that those who drink low-fat milk or consume low-fat yogurt have lower uric acid levels than those who do not.
- Keep your fruit and vegetable intake up: you may get a reduction in your uric acid levels by having fruit, such as cherries, and vegetables (those that are not sources of purine), as part of your diet.
- Chronic gout is treated using medications that lower the uric acid level in the body.
- Left untreated, gout can cause irreversible joint damage, kidney problems, and tophi.
- Triggers for gout attacks include surgery, dehydration, beverages sweetened with sugar or high fructose corn syrup, beer, liquor, red meat, and seafood.
- Cherries may help prevent gout attacks.