Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shruti
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. ShrutiYour feedback matters!
I have habit of chewing tobbaco. So my mouth can not open as usually. And my teeth bleed some time. And gum became red so any tube or oral tube to help.
Hair is a person's crowning glory and to witness bald spots emerge or thinning hair can be a nightmare for many. Thankfully, with advances in cosmetic surgery, this is not something you need to settle for. With a hair implant or a hair transplant surgery, you can easily cover bald spots and thicken thin hair. So which one should you go for? At the onset, hair implants and hair transplants seem to be synonyms.
While both address baldness and thinning hair, this is not the case. Getting a hair implant involves implanting synthetic hair into the scalp while a hair transplant involves the removal of hair follicles from one part of the scalp and implanting them into another part of the scalp.
Here are a few ways the two procedures differ:
- Look: Hair implants involve synthetic hair and hence can never look completely natural. A hair implant is often compared to a wig that has been fixed to your scalp. On the other hand, a hair transplant uses your own hair and hence merges with your existing hair. With time, no one will be able to tell if you've had a hair transplant while with hair implants.
- Grooming: You can cut synthetic fibers implanted in your scalp, but hair implants will not grow like natural hair. Thus, if you undergo this procedure to address thinning hair, you will have to settle for the same hairstyle for quite a long time. Hair transplants will grow and fall like the rest of your hair. Also if a hair follicle that has been transplanted falls, it can re-grow, but if a hair implant strand falls, it will need to be replaced with another synthetic follicle. Thus the chances of needing follow up surgeries are higher with hair implants than with hair transplants.
- Rejection: The chances of your body rejecting a synthetic fiber are much higher than the chances of your body rejecting a hair follicle transplant. Thus, the chances of infections are higher with hair implants than hair transplants.
- Results: Hair implants have instant results whereas when it comes to a hair transplant, it can take up to 8 months to notice visible results. In the meanwhile, the hair follicles may temporarily fall from the area the transplant was taken from as well.
Today, between the two, a hair transplant is more preferred than a hair implant. Before taking a decision between the two, go over the pros and cons with your doctor and see what form of treatment is more suitable to you.
Hello. The monthly measures date of my wife is 13th. She has missed her date. After how many days we can test pregnancy so we can be sure of it?
How to reduce my weight without any exercises please reply me now I am 84kgs I want to reduce to 70kgs.
A lot of people today experience back pain and it is mostly the working professionals or students who complain about it. Most of us experience back pain due to incorrect posture or longer duration of sitting. Sometimes you may experience back pain because of exertion as you spend the entire day doing the same kind of job or maybe you bend in a wrong manner while picking up your child or some stuff.
Lower back pain is a very common condition that occurs anywhere on the back below the ribs and above the legs. The pain is very common and it is faced by most individuals at least once during their lifetime.
Try these home solutions for backache:
- Harness the power of Basil: Add 10 Basil leaves to a boiling cup of water and continue to boil it until it reduces to half. You can add a dash of salt to this and drink it through the day.
- Exercise: Not only should you stretch between long sitting hours, you should also get some back exercise suggested by a physical trainer with expertise in the field.Trigger your inner healing by releasing endorphins. Endorphins act as a pain blocking mechanism in the body and doing certain activities you like can help release them. From walking for 20 minutes to aerobics, to yoga to meditation to chiropractic care, you can try whatever makes you happy and calm to trigger your inner healing.
- Garlic: These tiny cloves are powerful healing agents and can cure a variety of body ailments, including blood pressure. Take a couple of garlic cloves early in the morning on empty stomach or a massage with garlic oil will help relieve back ache.
- Cut down on spices: We may think of it as unrelated, but low back pain is often accompanied by indigestion. Spinal cord nerves connect to back muscles and digestive organs. Hence, a small change in your diet can have a great impact on your health. Spicy food aggravates the digestive system and has a drying effect on the body. By cutting down on spices and oil, the digestive system can work better and there will be less stress on the nerves connecting the spinal cord and back muscles and thus result in lesser back aches. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
Despite for checking for pregnancy. Test is negative still not having periods yet, what would be the reason?
Hello Sir, I have been having an herpes rash for almost 1 year. I have treated him with a doctor but there is no benefit. So Sir you will do some help.
Hi, I am Lokendra Tomar and I am a weight loss and wellness coach. I believe in sharing knowledge so that you can live disease free life.
Sardiyo me, apne dekha hoga ki kuch logo ko thand bohot zada lagti hai. Hath per thande rehte hai, constipation rehti hai, skin dry rehti hai specially ghutne se neeche ki skin zada dry or itchy rehti hai, chai or coffee ki craving zada hoti hai. Wazan aasani se badh to jata hai but kam bohot mushkil se hota hai, aise logo ka metabolism bohot he slow hota hai, and they are the patients of under active Thyroid. Humara thyroid gland humare gale me hota hai or iska kam hai body temperature maintain karna. Agar humara body temperature sahi hai to hmara metabolic engine theek se chalta rehta hai, lekin age temperature low rahega to metabolic engine dheere chalega or metabolism slow hojaega.
Kese pata chalega ki humara thyroid gland theek se kaam kar raha hai ya nahi? Or humara metabolism engine slow hai ya nhi?
Bohot asani se hum iska pata laga sakte hai. subah uth ke aap apna body temperature naapiye. Normally humara body temperature hota hai 98.6 Degree F. Agar humara body temperature 98 Degree F tak bhi hai, subah 6-6:30 baje tak, tab bhi metabolism theek hai. Lekin body temperature agr 98 se neeche ja rha hai ( jese ki 97.6,96,97), iska matlab humara metabolism kam hai.
Slow metabolism aur temperature ko agar hum corelate karne ki koshish kare, jese ki kam aanch pe chai banae to chai banne me time lagta hai or agr tez aanch pe chai bnae to chai banne me kam time lagta hai. Isi tarah jab humare body temperature low rehta hai, tab humara metabolism slow rehta hai. Or jin logo ne chemistry padhi hai un logo ne dekha hoga ki. Jin logo ne chemistry padhi hai, unhe yeh yaad bhi hoga ki rate of a bio chemical reaction is directly proportional to the temperature. To jese jese temperature badhega, wese he speed of a bio chemical reaction badh jaegi. To jin logo ka thyroid weak hota hai, un logo ka body temperature kam jota hai, unko thand zada lagti hai aur wazan ghataane me b difficulty hoti hai. Wo kam khate hai tab bhi unka wazan nahi kam ho pata hai.
Is tarah ke logo ka body structure kuch is tarah dikhta hai, pet round tyre jesa dikhai deta hai. Love handles me zada fat deposit hota hai.
Agar humara body temperature kam hai to hume thermogenic food khana chaie. Thermogenic food protein aur fat ke base pe hote hai, jese egg, chicken, nuts, badam, or spices me black pepper, ginger, in cheezo ko zada khana chaie. Aisi cheeze khane se body me heat milti hai or low body temperature ko overcome karne me help milti hai.
Nutrition- Hume Thyroid gland ko support karna chaie, thyroid gland ko support karne ke lie jo T4 banta hai use nutients ki zarurat hoti hai. Jese ki Tyrosine amino acid, zinc, selenium, iodine, aise nutrients hume body ko dene chaie.
Jo hum tablet use karte hai Lipoquick bullet, isme wo sare nutrients hote hai jo humare thyroid glands ko support karte hai. Aur apke thyroid gland poora thyroxin hormone banate hai, aur apna body temperature maintain kar sakte hai. Apko ye tablet subah uthte he khali pet khani hai. Ise lene se apko wazan reduce karne me nhi asaani hogi.
To agar apka wazzn nahi ghat raha hai to aap roz subah uth ke ek tablet Lipoquick ki khae, thermogenic food khae. Aisa karne se apko bohot asani hogi.
Aur agar ap mjhse personally consult karna chahte hai to ap mere clinic pe aa sakte hai, ya fir online consultation Lybrate ke through bhi le sakte hai.