Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shruthi Hegde
Submit a review for Dr. Shruthi HegdeYour feedback matters!
I am losing my hair an I am really tired from suffering this doses please do something for me I am waiting for your solutions thank you.
I had a problem i. E. While I am going for loo, inside part was soo paining, i am unable to sit and stand for 7 to 8 hours, sometimes a bleeding will be occurring, I do not know what is the problem.
Sir, Pehle mein 3 peg daily lagata tha kafi Time se. Ab maine peg lagana chod diya hai 5 days se. Sab kuch theek hai. Daily morning or evening jogging and walk karta hu, par mujhe raat ko need nahi aati. Jab aati hai to raat ke 2 baj jaate hai. Please suggest me kya karu achi need ke liye.
With passing years of your life, aging has a serious toll on your smooth, beautiful and aesthetic looking skin. As you grow older different kinds of skin defects come up and takes away the glamour of your skin. However, due to the advancement of medical science there are different esthetic treatments which help individuals to retain back their original skin smoothness and texture. One of those popular is very frequent method is the usage of dermal fillers. In this article we will tell you more about the treatment by dermal fillers.
What are Dermal Fillers?
Dermal fillers or Wrinkle fillers, as the name suggests is the treatment which hides the agents of aging like wrinkles, acne scars, sagging skin etc. Most of the dermal fillers are made up of skin substances which are natural and therefore they do not involve any kind of risk or serious side effects. It is a swift process and does not involve much time however, it is recommended that one should always consult a dermatologist before opting for the dermal fillers treatment.
Benefits of Dermal fillers
- You might be wondering, why dermal fillers are so popular among the people. This is because they have a lot of benefits and that is the reason why people are ready to spend money by opting for it.
- One of the most important benefit is that, the procedure is fast and people do not have to wait for long period of time to get back their original skin smoothness and remove all the agents of aging.
- Dermal fillers give long lasting benefits. They tend to give your face a completely new makeover and a better quality to it which remains for months.
- Thus, once you have gone through the process, you will not need to worry about doing it frequently.
- Even though the treatment is non surgical and completely made out of skin and natural substances there are certain risks involved.
- Many people tend to face itchiness and redness on the skin after the completion of the procedure. However, they do not tend to last for long periods.
- When exposed to heat, the fillers may tend to get damaged and therefore lose their quality.
- You can read more about dermal fillers over the internet and consult with your Dermatologist whether it is safe for you to opt for the treatment.
My mother (52year, 55 height) has back pain from two years. I already consult three or four doctors but at the end I can not get any fruitful result from it. Here, all treat taken through allopathic method. What would you suggest which is the best option to treat in this case, allopathic, acupuncture, homeopathy and naturopathy. Also I have a question related to my cheeks it is automatically removing my upper portion of neck. Here I am taking homeopathic method since October 2015 but till this time can not find any indication to result. What would you suggest?
How old is my pregnancy? My last menses is start on 3rd April n finish at 8th April. Me and my husband had sex on 14th April. Normally 29th April my menses will come, but until 3rd May my menses never come. So I check it, and the results is positive. So how old is my fetus now? N when is my pregnancy due date?
I am 37 years. Old and have problems of backache and spinal vertebrae not in upright position, belly seems swollen and do not have sound sleep, and cannot recall nightmares seen, in short poor memory power.
Approximately fifty herbs are used to prepare this classical oil mentioned in bhaishjya ratnawali - a prestigious testimony in ayurvedic world.
This oil not only enhances sex power but also used in vata ailments, diseases of uterus and epilepsy, mania, mental weakness and also sharpens memory brain power.
It's a potent nervine tonic.
This is named as shrigopal tel. Various companies may have slightly variable manufacturing procedures which gives variable degree of results for different problems.
Before using it is better to get advise and instructions from a qualified vaidya i. E. Ayurveda specialist.