Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shristi .RYour feedback matters!
I am 40 years old. Suffering from achalaxia cardiac (esophagus). Since last 5 yrs. Its very painful & costly treatment for me. What I do now. Plse help me sir.
Some foods punch well above their weight in helping to reduce cholesterol levels, we call them 'Cholesterol busters'. Choosing a healthy diet, low in saturated fat is important in helping to keep your cholesterol low but you can reduce your cholesterol levels further by including these super six foods in your everyday diet
- Soya Foods: Being naturally low in saturated fat, soya foods help lower cholesterol. The special proteins in soya also appear to influence how the body regulates cholesterol too. Studies show you can lower your cholesterol by around 6% by including as little as 15g soya protein per day. Choose from: soya alternatives to milk and yogurt, soya desserts, soya meat alternatives, soya nuts, edamame beans and tofu.
- Nuts: All nuts are rich in vegetable protein, fibre, heart healthy unsaturated fats, vitamin E, magnesium, potassium, natural plant sterols and a host of beneficial plant nutrients. 30-35g a day of nuts (a handful) has the potential to lower cholesterol by an average of 5%.
- Oats and Barley: Both oats and barley are rich in a form of soluble fibre called beta glucan. Once eaten beta glucan forms a gel which helps bind cholesterol in the intestines and prevent it from being absorbed. It is recommended that we eat about 3g of beta glucan per day. Foods which contain 1g or more of beta glucan can carry a cholesterol lowering claim.
- Foods fortified with plant sterols and stanols: Plant sterols are structurally similar to cholesterol and can be divided into sterols and stanols. Their cholesterol lowering effects have been known for some time. Plant sterols/stanols are naturally found in a wide range of foods such as vegetable oils, nuts, seeds, whole grains, fruits and vegetables. However, for most people, it is not possible to achieve the optimum intake from ordinary foods.
- Fruits and vegetables: All fruits and vegetables are low in saturated fat so eating more helps to keep saturated fat intake low. Fruit and vegetables are also a valuable source of cholesterol lowering soluble fibres. Try to include at least one pulse (beans, peas, lentils) everyday. Other rich sources of soluble fibre include sweet potato, aubergene, okra (ladies finger), broccoli, apples, strawberry and prunes.
- Foods rich in unsaturated fats: Keeping our daily saturated fat intake below 20g (women) and 30g (men) is vital for cholesterol lowering, but it is equally important to replace this saturated fat with modest amounts of unsaturated fats such as those found in olive, sunflower, corn, rapeseed and other vegetable, nut and seed oils. Other foods rich in unsaturated fats include vegetable spreads, avocado, oily fish and nuts. Avoid coconut and palm oil as, unlike other these vegetable oils, they are rich in saturated fats.
Sir, I am 40 yrs old. When I wake up in the morning I feel tired. I don't feel fresh. My full day seems to be too lazy and tiresome. I got my blood reports which say deficiency of vitamin D and LDL chlorestrol at 130. Please suggest my ahead.
Sir! My heartbeats have been increased up to 120 per minute since last 15 years ,then will it be good if I take daily 1 hour brisk walk?
I am a boy I have a pain on the left side of the chest & also a pain on the neck- vein. How it disappear doctor? It is happen while I am sleeping. Pls reply & give remedy.
I am suffering from dry cough for the last two weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard can you suggest what should be done?
I am VSD patient, I have to go for operation (open surgery. After surgery can I go to gym, how many months I have to take rest.
Hello sir I am 35 yrs old man and I have suffering from low blood pressure problem so what should I do.
I am 26 years old boy, Last day I felt chest tightness and pressure on the left side, now feel better. But why doctor have been prescribed me ECOSPRIN 75? What's the exact function of this tablet?
I'm 50 yrs, male, suffering from high BP (160/90) since last one year. I've taking medicines but not improve. Pl. Help.
When I stand on stage for speech my heart beats fast and I often get blank for some time please give me your suggestions.
My wife is having high bp problem and she is taking muktavati from 5 months but now sometimes her bp goes down even without taking medicine, what should we do? she should continue with same medicine or she can take any other medicine.
I have hypothyroidism and high triglycerides. Please give me a diet chart for curbing TSH and high cholesterol. I need a diet chart since morning as I am a banker with very busy schedule with 9 to 9. Request you to help me.
SIR what are the symptoms of high blood pressure? And how will I be able to cure it. Please help me.
Maire hr time b. P low rhta h par 1 months se bhaut jada b. P low rahta h thoda sa kaam krti hu thk jati hu sone ke baad hosh nhi rhta.
Here are some differences between chest pain and heart attack