Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. ShrinivasYour feedback matters!
Want to know the cost of root canaling and crown treatment per teeth and times it takes to complete the process.
I am having many mouth sores on my lips and my tongue, this is very painful and frustrating. I have applied smile gel and this isn't helping.
My mouth saliva convert in to just like water and test is bitter sweat etc or very bad. And bad breath come out from abdomen or stool is not normal and foul smell. What should I do? I consulted many doctors. But no change.
Advanced water flossing is the most advanced oral cleaning system which in the most efficient,non-invasive manner provides total,deep cleaning for your gums and teeth.The treatment provides:
Advanced Protection Against Bacteria
- Removes Bacteria And Plaque From In Between Teeth And Gum Line More Effectively Than Traditional Floss.
- Provides Advance Protection Against Germs.
Improves Gum Health
- Massages And Stimulates Gums.
- Improves Blood Circulation To Gums Which Helps In Strengthening Them.
- Clinically Proven To Be 3X More Effective For Removal Of Plaque Around Braces, Bridges & Dental Implants.
- More Effective Than Manual Dental Floss In Reaching And Cleaning Narrow Spaces In The Mouth.
Dear sir. I have sensitivity problem in my teeth. When I eat sweets or drink cold water it hurts a lot. So please advice me what shall I do.
My all teeth are white. Except the canines. I daily brush twice but no effect. please help me out to make my teeth white and shine.
Hi, please any doctor reply me, I am suffering for bad breath, my mother also have bad breath, now her full teeths gone, and she s suffering from bad breath, please help. I am getting frustration everyday, fear life everyday.
Hello sir I m suffering from yellowish teeth. Frm childhood only till now I m 23yrs old. I tried alot of things but d result s same. please if you can help. please help to know how it l b white n shinier. Thank you.
I have ulcers in my mouth. They happen very often. More often than others. I would like a solution for this.
I am 52 yr I got sensitivity in my tooth last 4 months my doctor advice for root canal but I do not go for that pl. Advice any substitute
Mae jab bhi tongue cleaner se tongue saaf krta hu hamesha tongue se khoon niklne lg jaada hai. Tongue mae cuts aa jaate hai.
Mere teeth gutka khane ki wajah se kharab hote jaa rhe hai. Mai gutka khane ki aadt se presaan hi. Mai iss aadat ko chorna chahta hu. .mai aisa kru jis se mujhe gutka khane kaa man hi naa kre. please tell me asoluion for that
Are you experiencing toothache that continues for several days after having a tooth pulled out? Does the pain keep on worsening, and continue over several days? These symptoms is a clear symptoms that you are might imply that you are suffering from a condition known as dry socket or alveolar osteitis. The socket refers to the hole in the bone from where a tooth has been pulled out. A blood clot gets formed in the socket for the protection of the underlying bones and nerves. Sometimes, the clot might dissolve some days after the extraction, which leaves the underlying bone and nerve exposed to anything that enters the mouth, such as air, food and water, etc. This may cause an infection accompanied by severe pain.
Causes: Several people are more prone to getting a dry socket after having a tooth removed. This includes people who smoke a lot, have a poor sense of oral hygiene and people who get their wisdom tooth pulled. People using birth control pills and the ones who face unusual trauma during tooth extraction are also likely to get dry socket.
Symptoms: The site from where the tooth has been removed will have a dry opening with a dark blood clot present in it. In case there is no blood clot and only whitish bone in the area, dry socket is indicated. Bad breath and foul mouth odor are observed.
Treatment: Several over the counter, nonsteroidal anti- inflammatory medicines or NSAIDS are prescribed for easing the pain, and discomfort caused because of dry socket. These medicines are not sufficient at times and stronger medicines have to be taken. Sometimes the affected area is anesthetized.
Your dentist will clean the socket and remove any kind of debris from the socket hole. The socket will then be filled with a medicated dressing for healing. A special paste may be used as well. You need to visit the dentist frequently for changing the dressing. This must be continued until your pain goes away, and the sockets are healed. Several antibiotic medicines may be prescribed in order to prevent infection in the socket. You must rinse with salt water or with a special mouthwash regularly for fast and effective recovery.
You should strictly avoid cigarettes and other tobacco products after the treatment of dry socket as tobacco is a strong risk factor. Any habit or practice which might hamper blood clotting should be avoided. If you take birth control pills, always have a tooth removed on the day when you receive the lowest dose of estrogen as estrogen hampers blood clotting. Your dentist plays a very important role in treating dry socket, therefore regular visits to the doctor are a must and you should visit him regularly.
My teeth have lost its whiteness. They have turned yellowish in colour. I brush daily daily using X-TAR toothpaste but there is no change in the colour. Please provide some tips to remove yellowish colour in teeth.
Gum diseases are very common and occur in most of us at some time in life. Also known as periodontal disease, gum diseases happen to be a widespread condition in which your gums get swollen and feel irritable.
Gum disease is nothing very serious and there are several simple home remedies for a gum disease.
Here are the best home remedies which you can use to cure gum disease:
- Oil pulling: This method cures swollen and red gums and is also used in cases of reversing a gum disease, which causes bone loss. The procedure involves the pulling out of toxins out of the mouth and gums. Plaque build-up is also removed by this process. You can use organic oils such as sesame, olive oil or coconut oil. Oil pulling is an efficient remedy for gum disease.
- Sage leaf decoction: This process is an old folk remedy for curing gingivitis and gum diseases. You should boil 50 organic sage leaves in distilled water and gargle with the decoction more than two times a day. Use it as a mouthwash as well. You can also consume sage tea as another option. Sage contains antioxidants, which are anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial.
- Garlic and Turmeric paste: Using garlic cloves to treat irritated gums is effective. You can prepare a paste with garlic and turmeric and use it in the form of toothpaste. Garlic and turmeric contain antibacterial properties and are anti-inflammatory.
- Neem: Neem is a plant which can be used to treat gum diseases effectively. Neem can be used as a mouthwash or you can opt for neem toothpastes. Neem contains antifungal and antibacterial properties and is one of the best treatment options for gum disease.
- Mustard oil: Mustard oil is an old practice for curing gum disease and poor dental health. It helps in destroying bacteria present in the mouth and heals gum disease very fast. It also contains pain relieving properties and is antimicrobial and antibacterial.
- Aloe Vera gel: Aloe Vera gel is purely natural and accounts for great anti-inflammatory functions. Aloe Vera gel is used in cases of inflamed, red gums.
- Plenty of fruits and vegetables: Fresh fruits and vegetables are full of valuable nutrients, which help in keeping the teeth clean. Leafy vegetables should be consumed regularly. Consumption of plenty of fruits and vegetables also protects your teeth from the plaque buildup, and hence, gum diseases can be prevented.
Gum disease is a common dental condition. It is nothing to worry about and can be cured using several home remedies.