Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
I have a very very very bad breath which is coming from my teeth, gums, tongue and I feel it's inside my stomach, please suggest me a 100% curable remedy.
I am having white discharge problem which is cough like or saliva like in consistency with foul odour, I had taken medication before but relief is only wen under medication wen I stopped taking medication then after a months or days it recur again n again. I really want to figure out the etiology of this n permanent solution. So please help me out as early as possible.
I am a male 58 years, I get mouth ulcers often and sometimes in the tongue could you please tell me the reason for same and remedy, if any diet changes required, I am a vegetarian mostly, also I have acidity and have problem while lying down.
Awareness against Cancer is the only way to make its treatment more effective by Early Diagnosis.
I have a cavity in one of my teeth from more than 7 years. I did not get it filled as I never felt any pain in it ever. I know it causes bad breath so I went to the dentist to get it filled but he said it can not be filled now. Its too late. Please suggest what should I do now?
Small sized inflamation in the upper jaw for the last 3 months.Gum is slightly swollen and painful.Also when I eat anything there is pain in the upper palate.My age is 77yrs.
Brush twice a day, keep tooth problems away: brushing twice a day removes the tiny left out food particles from the mouth and keeps it fresher and cleaner.
I am 21 years old girl fall down, got my x ray and Dr. Told me fracture in mouth at upper side near teeth. They suggest me to place titanium plates in both the sides. What should I do further?
Dear Sir, I'm 23 years old & my sister is 11 years old. Both suffering from bad breathe. We brush twice a day. please help me according to this problem.
Tooth decay is one of the most common diseases affecting the oral cavity. Dental cavities is a highly prevalent condition, especially among children. In most cases, improper hygiene leads to deposition of food on the tooth. This in turn is acted upon by harmful bacteria, thus releasing acid that dissolves the tooth structure. In most cases, the decay starts on the outside of the tooth and gradually reaches the inner layers.
Gum diseases and bad breath:
One would think that if you are decay free, you have a healthy mouth. However, overall oral health requires healthy gums as well. They cover the teeth and provide anchoring support to the jawbones. Minor infection (gingivitis) can progress to a severe condition (periodontitis), which causes teeth to shake and even fall out! It is one of the main causes of bad breath or halitosis too. Swelling of the gums gradually, leads to spontaneous bleeding, which is the first sign of trouble. This can be managed by simply improving oral hygiene. It is advisable to see the dentist.
Treat cavities and bleeding gums:
Listed below are some common methods to manage bleeding gums and bad breath:
- Brushing: Advisable at least twice a day using a soft bristled toothbrush.
- Flossing: Flossing removes plaque from between the teeth and reduces chances of decay and gum problems
- Eating Healthy: Bad food habits are one of the main reasons of bad breath. A bad digestive system manifests as bad breath and so eating healthy is very important for healthy gums. Adequate water, fiber, calcium and Vitamin C are essential for gum health, so ensure they find a place in your diet.
- Annual Dental Visits: Visit your dentist once in 6 months. Simple procedures that do not require time or money like regular scaling will help improve the teeth and gum health while reduce bad breath issues.
How to reduce bad breath in my mouth. Please tell me some home remedy that I can use to root it out. Alao I brush twice a day still I have bad breath problem in my mouth.
Bad breath is a condition that is also known as Halitosis in medical terms. It is mostly caused by the sulphur producing bacteria that lurk around beneath the surface of the tongue. This is what produces the foul odour. These bacteria grow with the help of protein that gets deposited in your mouth, and may develop even faster when there is poor oral hygiene at play. The causes of this protein deposit may include food debris, bleeding, mucus blood, infection and disease in the gums or oral tissues.
So how can you naturally combat this bad breath problem? Read on!
- Oral Care Products: Your very first step should be to change your oral hygiene products like toothpastes and mouthwashes in order to bring in products that are specifically used for fighting bad breath and the related causes or problems. Brushing and flossing at least twice a day, or even after every meal is an absolute necessity that one must not compromise on.
- Fibre Rich Food: It is important to have plenty of fibre rich food as this helps in preventing bad breath or Halitosis since the fibre content is known to flush toxins out effectively.
- Junk and Processed Food: Food that has too much of sugar or artificial sweeteners and food that is packaged and processed with artificial flavourings and emulsifiers, can be bad for the digestive system in general. This kind of food also tends to create bad breath and should be avoided in case you are already suffering from this condition.
- Medication: it may come as a surprise to you that there are certain medicines like antidepressants and diuretics that can lead to side effects like drying of the mouth, which in turn can cause a problem of bad breath. So, it would be recommended to steer clear of this kind of medication for a while until the bad breath problem abates.
- Tea: Drinking green and black tea can be beneficial for people suffering from this condition as both these types of tea happen to contain substances known as polyphenols that can help in fighting oral bacteria and sulphur compounds. Apart from this, one must also drink plenty of water in order to keep the mouth fresh and to help the digestion work in a better.
- Dentures and Braces: If you happen to be wearing dentures and braces, then you may want to clean these regularly and maintain good oral hygiene so that you do not suffer from bad breath.
Bad breath can be a confidence killer and one should get it checked in case it is a persistent and prolonged problem.