Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shri KamathYour feedback matters!
What can be the possible reason for constant but very subtle chest pain though I have gone all the check ups and nothing was found.
I am having a dry cough from past 7 weeks taken antiboitic snd cough syrup as well but its not fully cure.Now i am having a throat pain with a cough while eating something. Kindly suggest.
Actually my penis size is small and my age is 20 as compared to my age people I scared about my penis can you please suggest me and my hight is only 5.4 can you please suggest any protein food for my growth?
Onions - these are vegetables with aphrodisiac properties to help the libido. If you think you have low libido, you can take this by crushing them and frying them in butter. You must add honey with the golden onions and eat them in empty stomach for improving the sexual drive.
She is feeling too much pain in her left hand to shoulder to chest nd bak tomorrow in emergency we done every appropricite test like ecg xray echo bp everythng was normal nd doctor said it is a mascular pain please give me clear reason for pain nd further treatment of it.
When I am giving hand job Sometimes my husband takes long time to ejaculate at that time I will press his testicles when I press his testicles he releases his sperms fastly why what is the link between penis and testicles is sperms are stored testicles.
I have the problem of fits (epilepsy) since 2008. It happens one or two times in a year. As it gives no symptoms like headache etc. Before it. Why this is happened? I took treatment in two hospitals. All the reports are normal. Doctor suggested to take tablets eptoin 100 mg twice a daily upto lifetime. Is it have any side effects?
I am suffering from psoriasis since last few years. I had been taking homeopathy medi. But it has not gone away and flares up regularly. Right now inner thighs and buttocks and stomach has it. I am applying clobetasol tenovate and not taking any medicine. Kindly advise.
After having unprotected sex with a HIV person ,in how many days I can know that I am effected. With symptoms.
Mujhe diabetes hai jo is wakt badi huyi hai aur is samay mujhe gas ki problem hai jiski wajah se hame ghabrahat ho rhi hai koi upaay bataye.
I have pain in my leg palms, knee joint and in waist joints. After I did different blood tests, it is found that I have the vitamin deficiency (D vitamin 9.1) and my ESR is 27. After which I have been prescribed D3 2000 units daily, calcium, paracetamol 650 for inflammation and muscle relaxant. (Flexura D for 10 days and now Tramadol 18.75 mg and Acetaminophen). Have taken medicines for almost 20 days. And now the doctor have asked me to take for more 10 days and see him again. The overall pain is slightly reduced now but when the effect of pain killer us over, the pain in legs start again. Now the question is is this treatment correct and does the D vitamin deficiency can cause this pain? Thanks in advance for your replies.
Penis Pain Quiz: Causes and Symptoms
Since the penis is a very sensitive organ, penis pain can have a disproportionate effect on a man. Avoiding penis pain is a must, but there can be many causes of that pain - and sometimes it's not always obvious what the most likely cause is. (Indeed, sometimes a visit to the doctor is needed to get a definite answer on the cause and to determine appropriate treatment.) Maintaining good penis health is one way to avoid the likelihood of penis pain - and the following quiz can provide tips on how to narrow down the possible causes of that pain.
Below are a number of scenarios that involve manhood pain. Each scenario is followed by three possible causes. Pick the one that seems the most likely cause, based on the information given.
John has noticed that his penis is slightly swollen and tender. When he was masturbating recently, his ejaculation was accompanied by pain. When he has urinated lately, there's been a distinct burning sensation, and his urine has had a pinkish color to it.
Which of the following is the likely cause of John's penis pain?
1. Peyronie's disease
3. Excessive masturbation
Answer: B. Urethritis.
The urethra, which carries urine from the body, can get inflamed and swollen due to bacteria or viruses. Sometimes urethritis may be caused by chlamydia or gonorrhea. Generally, it's a painful situation.
Mike was enjoying a robust bout of intercourse with his girlfriend. Things got a little frenzied and at one point, Mike thrust very powerfully at an unusual angle. He heard a popping sound and then experienced intense pain in his penis. He ceased coupling, but the pain continued to be quite intense. His penis remained swollen and was bruised.
Which of the following is the likely cause of Mike's pain?
1. Peyronie's disease
3. Penis fracture
Answer: C. Penis fracture
Penis fractures are fortunately very rare, but they do occur. The most common cause is similar to that described above: the penis, usually erect, meets a hard surface at an unaccommodating angle.
It is important to seek immediate medical attention if a penis fracture is suspected. If a fracture is left untreated, it can have an impact on erectile function; often that impact is permanent.
Sam, whose penis is intact, noticed that the glans was becoming noticeably swollen and red. There was a rash in the area, and a discharge that had a foul odor to it. The swelling made it hard for his foreskin to retract, and there was a tenderness to the glans which made it quite sensitive.
Which of the following is the likely cause of Sam's issue?
Answer: B. Balanitis
Balanitis is a fairly common issue, more often found in intact men than in circumcised ones. The condition may simply indicate a need to more thoroughly clean the affected area, but in other cases something else (e.g., infection, reaction to harsh soaps, etc.) may be responsible.
Often, penis pain is related to everyday causes involving proper penis health care. Daily use of a top-notch penis health creme (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) can be a big help here. When selecting the proper crème, a man should look for one that includes a potent antioxidant, such as alpha lipoic acid. Such an antioxidant helps to offset harmful oxidative stress in penile cell metabolism, keeping the penis in better shape. For that same reason, a crème with vitamin C is also recommended. Vitamin C is an important structural component of blood vessels and aids significantly in collagen production. Both of these factors help with overall penis health, making it a stronger organ that looks and feels better.
If the bilirubin level in blood is 12 mg/dl. Is it an extreme case of jaundice? What would be the possible diet? Patient is taking coconut water, sugarcane juice, mosami juice and ORS solution. Can solid food be included?
I was diagnosed with fatty liver grade 1.also with high cholesterol and hypothyroidism. Though thyroid and cholesterol are under control fatty liver still exists. Can I take patanjali liv-d syrup. Does it have side effect? I am drinking a glass of water with apple cider vinegar with lemon every morning.
When I come near to my wife ,certain amount of thin semen fluid come out from my penis. Is it healthy sign or harmful sign.
There are few things more exhausting or more irritating than the four month long Indian summer. With soaring temperatures and the sun raging outside, mangoes and lychees don't seem like much of a silver lining.
So, here are 8 health hacks that will make your summer a little better:
- Replace soft drinks with water: When you are out on the streets or sweating at home, a sweet fizzy drink does seem tempting but try resisting and have a glass of sparkling water instead. The preservatives and chemicals in the soft drinks do nothing to help your metabolism, which is slowed down by dehydration. Add a bit of lemon juice if only water does not appeal to you.
- Try yoghurt instead of ice cream: The primary difference between the two is that one contains cream and the other does not. Yoghurt is lighter and has lesser fat content. Excess fat consumption during summer actually makes you sweat more.
- Use honey instead of butter: Butter like cream has a heavy fat content and your metabolism (which is slower in summer to retain water in the body) takes longer to break fat down. So, ditch butter this summer and spread some honey on your crunchy breakfast toast.
- Stock up on cucumber: Cucumber is an underrated blessing. You can munch on them anytime you like without worrying about calorie intake or stomach aches. Rubbing some cucumber on your skin can soothe sunburns and itches.
- Aloe Vera can work wonders: You must have heard about the boon that aloe vera is when it comes to skincare. It is the best solution to nasty sunburns, especially aloe vera gel frozen in small Ziploc bags, can heal burns and prevent skin peeling and chaffing.
- Lower the pH value of your skin: Application of citrus fruit juices like apples and lemons or vinegar can lower the pH value of our skin and prevent the multiplication of bacteria. This keeps both sweat and body odor away much more effectively than deodorants.
- Make small sacrifices in terms of diet: Some of your favorite things like coffee, alcohol, spicy food, sugar and cigarettes are best consumed minimally in summer because they all aggravate the functioning of the apocrine glands and cause sweat and body odor.
- Shower before you workout: One of the good things about summer might be that you have an excuse to skip work out. But, if you start with a cold shower or a swim, or keep a cold, wet towel round your neck, workout can be surprisingly refreshing. You can do the same after your workout, it lowers the body temperature and cooling the muscles can heal soreness very quickly.