Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shreya KunderYour feedback matters!
The doctor is exactly to the point of the query and I am eagerly waiting to meet him shortly.
My father underwent CABG 3 months back hrz diabetic , but he is continuously experiencing problem in sleeping. Lack of sleep he always feel. N we consult his cardiophysician n surgeon both they asked to take sleeping pill i.e. Etizolam, rivotril etc. But its also not gud na taking sleeping pills frequently. He experienced same prob in hospital also before getting discharged at that tym they use NIBP there but everything was normal, all the vitals are normal. But still he is experiencing difficulties in sleeping, like once he slept n if he feel urge to urinate then he got up n then its become difficult for him to sleep then properly n feels uneasy n like that. So suggest some solution for this. One doc suggest tab tagara by himalaya so whats the dose of this n is it safe for diabetic patient.
Sir I am 60 yrs old diabetic type 2. Is it advisable for me to take fruit smoothie comprising of one apple. Orange. And avocado daily in the morning. My present routine post yoga pranayama. I drink 3 to 4 glasses of water with lime and small portion of honey. Then after 30 min. I propose to take aforsaid smoothie. Is it advisable my diet includes in a day 1.2 raw grated carrot 2.2. Cucumber raw grated 3. One raddish small raw grated 4. One cup medium home made curd 5.2 - spoons of flax seeds. Pumpkin seeds and 5 overnight soaked alamond 5 penunts and small handfull of channa 6 drink lemon mixed 8 glasses of water and meals 3 times.My sugar level is normal after taking tablets trivolib 2 and galvus 50 mg morning and night after food.kindly advise.
I have diabetes and I take medicine like Amaryl m Forte 1mg and certain xr 1000. What should I do to control my diabetes? Pp is 182 and fasting is 130.
I am 42 years, male, weight is 90 kg, height 175. 5 cms,Suffering from Thyroid from last 13 years & Blood Sugar from last 5 years, medication started for Blood Sugar since last 2 years. Presently taking following medicines:- thyronorm - 100 mcg Trajenta - 5 mg. Recently done Test for Sugar & Thyroid, report is as follows: Fasting-186 PP- 263 Hb1AC-8.8 TSH-6.34 Want to control the above & obviously my weight. Pls help.
Take homoeopathy and put your diabetes under control.
Homoeopathy works miracle which can drop down insulin level or help the patients to get rid of a numerous medicines you are taking in order to put your diabetes under control.
- For proper treatment it needs a thorough case analysis to prescribe correct medicines but still I am sharing some medicines which probes very significant in decreasing the blood sugar level effectively.
- Apart from medicines some lifestyle management is necessary which I can suggest on demand through consultations.
- Medicines effective for controlling diabetes are as follows:
- Abroma augusta: one of the best homeopathic medicines for diabetes with loss of flesh and weakness
Abroma augusta is the top natural homeopathic medicine to treat diabetes mellitus. Its use is highly recommended in those patients who are losing flesh and suffer from extreme weakness due to diabetes mellitus. The patients who can greatly benefit from this homeopathic medicine have an increased thirst with dryness of mouth. They also have an increased appetite and the urination is very frequent day and night. Excessive weakness is felt after urination. Homeopathic medicine abroma augusta is also of great help in treating sleeplessness in a person with diabetes. Another sphere in which this homeopathic remedy yields good results is skin complaints like boils and carbuncles in a diabetic patient. Burning sensation in the whole body is a prominent general symptom that can be found in persons requiring abroma augusta.
Phosphorus- one of the best homeopathic medicines for diabetes with weakness in vision
Phosphorus is a natural homeopathic medicine of great help for treating diabetes mellitus, though its use depends completely on the constitutional symptoms of the patient. Homeopathic medicine phosphorus is a remedy of great help for weakness of vision in a diabetic patient.
Syzygium jambolanum: top homeopathic medicines for reducing sugar levels
Syzygium jambolanum is among the best natural homeopathic remedies for the treatment of diabetes mellitus. It acts promptly and efficiently in decreasing the sugar levels. Excessive thirst and excessive urination are always present in the patient. Homeopathic medicine syzygium jambolanum also gives wonderful results in treatment of long-standing ulcers in a diabetic patient.
Phosphoric acid: one of the homeopathic medicines for diabetes with extreme weakness
Phosphoric acid is an excellent natural homeopathic remedy for extreme weakness, either mental or physical, in a diabetic patient. Such patients feel exhausted all the time. They have a weak memory and are forgetful. Some sort of history of grief may be found in patients requiring this homeopathic medicine. For numbness of feet in patients of diabetes mellitus, phosphoric acid is the best homeopathic remedy.
Gymnema sylvestre: homeopathic treatment for diabetes mellitus with weight loss
Gymnema sylvestre is a natural homeopathic medicine of great help for patients of diabetes mellitus who are losing weight with weakness and exhaustion. In such patients, this homeopathic remedy works as a tonic resulting in improvement of overall health. With homeopathic medicine gymnema sylvestre, the patient puts on weight and feels energetic.
Maine sugar check karwaya tha aur ye breakfast me 70 tha to kya mujhe mitha khana chahiye aur mujhe thyroid v hai weight bhi badh raha hai.
SIR/ MADAM I am diabetic since one year. Now the sugars level are normal and HBA1c I 5.7. Shall I have water melon during summer in small quantity.
I am diabetes and taking Gemer 1 tablet. In my recent test report total cholesterol, barium and lead are on higher side. Please let me know the cause and remedy. My age is 59 year. Thanks.
1. Foods Belonging to Brassica Family:
Consume foods like cauliflower, brussels sprouts, peanuts, cabbage, broccoli, kale, mustard greens, turnips, rutabagas, soybeans, spinach etc which contains goitrogens.
• Goitrogens helps to block the ability of thyroid to use iodine and hence slows down the activity of the thyroid.
• Eat raw cruciferous vegetables to get maximum benefit as goitrogens are active in the raw state.
2. Include More Berries:
Add at least one serving of berries in your diet plan to control hyperthyroidism.
• Blueberries, raspberries, strawberries contain anti-oxidants which improves your immune system.
3. Omega-3 fatty Acid and Proteins:
Omega -3- fatty acid helps to control the hyper stimulated thyroid gland. Proteins are necessary for the building of muscles and to provide energy for the body. Protein sources also contain l-glutamine which helps in rebuilding the gut and de-inflaming the body.
• Eat cold water fish, flax seed oil and nuts to get the omega-3-fatty acid necessary for the body.
• Include soy, turkey, walnuts, salmon, tuna and trout in your hyperthyroidism diet.
4. Dairy Products:
Hyperactivity of the thyroid gland can remove the calcium from your blood. The body compensates this loss by leaching calcium from the bones. This can cause osteoporosis.
• Include three servings of yoghurt, cheese, milk or cottage cheese in your daily diet.
5. Spinach and Collard Greens:
If you are allergic to dairy products, you can get your daily supply of calcium from vegetable sources like spinach collard greens etc.
• Figs, prunes and sesame seeds are also excellent hyperthyroidism foods.
This is another vital component of hyperthyroidism diet. The hyperactive thyroid gland can deplete the zinc.
• Include almonds, walnuts, pumpkin seeds, peanuts which are rich in zinc in your diet.
7. Fiber Rich Foods and Anti Inflammatory Foods:
Fiber rich foods are beneficial for the proper working of the thyroid gland. Anti inflammatory herbs help to reduce the inflammation of the thyroid which is the reason for hyperthyroidism.
• Include whole grain foods, like oatmeal, whole grain breads, brown rice etc in your food.
• The anti inflammatory herbs to be included in your diet are turmeric, ginger, rosemary, cinnamon and oregano.
8. Antioxidant Rich Foods and Vitamin D:
It is also necessary to consume antioxidants and vitamin d rich foods in the diet. This will reduce the oxidative stress caused by hyperthyroidism. Vitamin D can reduce the inflammation and auto- immune reactions of the body.
• Avocados, olive oil broccoli etc contain antioxidants.
• Salmon is a good source of vitamin D. You can get your daily dose of vitamin D from eggs, mushrooms etc.
• Spend 20-30 minutes in the sun to get the necessary vitamin D for the body.
9. Cassava, Sorghum, and Millet
These food items contain cyanogenic glucosides which blocks the iodine availability of the gland.
• These foods increase the immune function and gives protection from osteoporosis
10. Vitamin C and Vitamin E
These vitamins are helpful in reducing the oxidative stress caused by the hyperactivity of thyroid glands.
• All the citrus fruits are rich in vitamin C.
• Bell peppers, olive oil, wheat etc are a good source of vitamin E.