Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. ShreyaYour feedback matters!
I am 30 years old woman and I have teeth grinding problem during sleep time. Some times I get head ache or jaw pain after sleep. During sleep I am unable to recognise what I am doing. Now a days I feel tender gums and my front upper and lower teeth not meeting properly. Seeing small gaps between them, so unable to bite small particals using front teeth. I dont know what should I need to do to over come from this problem. Please help me.
I have cousin 8years old he has broken his front two teeth in accident n they were permanent teeth what can be done?
I am suffering from halitosis since 2005. I had consulted various doctors but unfortunately it doesn't cured.
I have very much pain kn my teeth from a long time. Its arround 1months that I m suffring from a long time teeth pain. So please consult me something.
I'm 42 years old Male, facing mouth ulcer for past 4/5 days, I used Mouth Gel called Smile for cure but its not got cured. Could you suggest any medicine for faster cure.
I am 14 years old male. Due to my wisdom tooth my gum is paining. This is happening from the last week. please tell me the home relief.
Whenever I eat meat, it stuck in between teeth and cause pain. Looking for permanent solution instead of doing floss, gargles, medicines or toothpicks.
Hello. I am sandip ghosal. My age is 21. I am having serious sensitivity problem in my teeth from last two months. What should I do?
I have a gay sex unprotected sex and 3 month after I go for HIV test and get a negative result but am facing mouth sores and small nodes on necks am I safe or not should I go for any other tests.Please tell sir .
My wife's teeth becoming blackish colour n also strenthless, ahe is 45 yes old. please Let me know the treatment/ remedy/ medicines in ayurvedic, homeopathic, etc.
Doc, I m suffering from Pemphigus Vulgaris. It last for 10 to 11 months. My tongue skin is for of peeled of. I cannot eat. What to do? How to make strong Immune system?
No one likes going to a dentist. People fear a toothache, let alone the treatment. Because of this, a lot of people end up in the dentist's chair only when the pain is unbearable and it is too late to save the tooth. Just like we have a routine health check up for the rest of our body, our teeth too need to be looked at by a dentist at regular intervals to spot that cavity right when it starts. A regular visit can also allow a quick clean up to keep your teeth shining white.
Here's what to expect during a routine dental check up:
- They'll check your history: Before you actually get to the dentist's chair, your dentist will want to know your entire health background. This is done either by you filling out a detailed form that the receptionist gives you or a junior dentist filling a medical record sheet after asking you questions. You'll specially be asked questions about any pain or symptoms you might be experiencing in your teeth and other things like medications, diabetes, arthritis, pregnancy etc. Each of these problems can have a direct impact on your dental treatment, hence revealing them to your practitioner in advance is very important. Also, be sure to discuss any concerns or anxiety you are experiencing. Most dentists know how to put their patient at ease. All it'll take is a quick chat to put you at ease.
- You'll get a cleaning: Just like the car gets a good wash before the mechanic can have a look, your teeth will get a good scrub before your dentist can address any problem areas. Cleaning involves scraping off built up plaque and tartar that collects above and below the gum line before flossing between and around every tooth to remove any plaque or food particles that are clinging on. You may also get a final shiny finish for your pearly whites at the end of the cleaning session.
- Your teeth will be examined: Your dentist will now use a metal probe with a small angled mirror to see behind and between teeth and gums, as well as check for the softening of tooth enamel and dentin. If you have a cavity or anything deeper, this is when it will surface. Once the doctor identifies a problem, they suggest the next course of action.
- You may get an X-ray: If the doctor finds a problem that needs fixing, he may ask you to take an X-ray to find out how deep the decay is. You'll be asked to bite down on a piece of plastic while the X-ray machine is placed against your cheek. Where possible, you can check if your doctor can do a digital X-ray which emits 90% less radiation.
- Results and advice: Based on your X-ray results and overall medical condition, the doctor may recommend various procedures to remove your existing decay and prevent new ones.