Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shreeshail Kumbar84Your feedback matters!
Dear sir/madam, I am 24 years old male. I have hair fall from last 1 yr. More than 100-150 hair falls for every head bath. I am applying ginger, onion, radish, amla, garlic and honey mixed as a paste and apply all these mixture to head before taking head bath for 1 hour. Does these paste help me in stopping hair fall and grow new hair on my scalp. I have heard that all these are good for hair so I made a mixture and applying. Does these process helps me? Please suggest. Thanks in advance.
I have old problem of constipation please advise me about it. Oily skin & pimples also my problem please give me the best suggestion.
Hiiii there I am 19 year old boy. I am a student and my problem is that I am having acnes in my whole face. I tried so many medicine but result is negative please help me to get rid of my horrible face.
For twice typhoid in this year I have hair fall problem at that time .also last 2 years I was in hostel so hair fall happened at that time. My hair quality also very thin. Now I have no hair fall but I need regrow of my hair and also better quality hair. I used so many ayurvedic medicine but no regrow is there. Only hair stop permanently. Also I am using now morr minodoxil topical solution 3% and anaboom serum. From 2 days .plz kindly advice me Dr. how can I get regrow of my hair and a better quality hair.
2-Keep your hair dry
3-Use a mild shampoo
5-Conditioning regularly is vital
6-Drink plenty of water
7-Oil your hair at least once a week
8-Use wide-toothed comb
9-Don’t tie your hair when it’s wet
10-Pat your hair dry before using a blow dryer
11-Do not share combs
12-Go for short hair cuts if your hair is long
If hair and scalp problems persist despite you following these tips, then it is better that you visit a trichologist.
Hello doctor's myself am facing skin problem. Surrounding my penis and between legs m getting lots of itching after itching it will become reddish and it is circle shaped. I do not know why it I need help what r the steps to stop that. And here am new I do not know more about this app so is there any other way to get help
Hello sir, sir I am suffering from fungal infection, in which I loss my hair for particular area and it is right when I take medicine, 2 year ago I suffer first time from fungal infections and dc said this is fungal infections. After 3-4 month hair again regenerate, but one year ago I had in my beard, I am again take treatment and finally my beard is generate. But in this time I again suffer from fungal infection in my head hair, and I am again losing my hair from my head hair. So pls check it I am very depressed. Give me permanent solution.
I am suffering from pimples .and on the spot of pimples take place black spot How to remove this black spot.
I am 18 year old girl, I am having a dusky tone with oily skin. How can I make it more glowy and oil free. And I should use any bb cream or which moisturizer I should use?
Skin itching: I had applied volini spray on the calf area after a day skin itching and irritation has developed I have taken citragin but it hives temp. Relief.
I am losing my hairs quickly from last 20 days I love my hairs alot I have tried all remedies bt they hdn't worked can you please help me out.
Washing your skin with water is something that you probably do daily, but you may not know at what temperature the water should be. Using water at the correct temperature is advantageous for the skin. Water at extreme temperatures is harmful for the skin as your skin is not designed that way.
The temperature of the water should also depend on the purpose for which it is being used. Here are some tips on how to set the temperature of the water depending on the purpose:
- Showering: While showering, if you are using hot water, then it may strip your skin of its essential oils and make it vulnerable to dryness. This may cause various skin complications, such as cracked and rough skin. Hence, use lukewarm water while you shower.
- Washing your hair: Using hot water to wash your hair may lead to hair damage as it rids your hair of all the essential oils and makes it limp and dull. Lukewarm to normal water is recommended while washing your hair as it will allow the hair to retain its natural oils.
- Brushing: The right temperature of water while brushing your teeth should optimally be lukewarm. Too cold or hot water can lead to teeth sensitivity and cause oral problems.
- Washing your face: Before you apply a cleansing agent on your face, use warm water to wet the face as it helps to open up your pores. After the cleansing agent is applied, then use cold water to wash your face. Cold water helps in closing the pores after the impurities are removed from the skin.
- Shaving: If you are going to shave, then opt for warm water as it opens the pores up and thus makes it easier for the blade to glide through the skin. This also reduces the risk of razor burns on your skin.
- Washing your feet: Wash your feet with lukewarm water as it facilitates dead cell removal and also helps in getting rid of warts.