Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shreepad HegdeYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctor From my childhood I am a fair guy but from past 2 years my face is becoming dull and my fairness is vanishing day by day. What should I do. Plse suggest me appropriate remedies.
Hi I am 23yrs old girl. I generally get my periods late orelse on time and they last for a maximum of 5 days. Is time I hav got my periods 9 days early and I only bleed lyk 10 drops maximum in d whle day orels when I go to urinate thrs red slimy discharge orelse wen I wash myself thr I gt like a thread of blood. For once I noticed there was black blood. And its been 9 days now that I am bleeding jat maximum of 0 drops a day. Is this something to worry about. I would also like to tell you that last time when I had done my sonography dey had tested an ovarian cyst which I have never treated. Would that be a problem?
Sir I want to increase my height my health and want to develop my muscles body so please guide me what all I should do to get fit fine body.
What is the good time for drinking milk. Have any problems to drink milk early in the morning. (Empty stomach)
I'm 18 year teenage girl and I'm suffering from anemia from last 4 months so can you give me a such a diet or nutrition course??
1. Use aloe vera juice
Is there an aloe vera plant leading a dull existence in a flowerpot somewhere around your house? Time to put it to a better use! aloe vera juice stimulates hair growth and is helpful in scalp care.
1. Snip off a few aloe leaves.
2. Cut each leaf in half to cause juice secretion.
3. Massage the juice into your hair roots. Using massaging movements improves blood circulation and ensures better absorption.
4. Leave the mask on for at least two hours. If you want, you can leave it overnight.
2. Prepare a panthenol mask
D-panthenol is a synthetic vitamin b5, which, when introduced into the skin, is transformed into pantothenic acid — a chemical known for normalizing the condition of the epidermis. Its properties include restoration of hair follicles and hair loss prevention.
1. Wash your hair as usual.
2. Apply panthenol (in foam or gel form) to clean hair, focusing your attention on the roots.
3. You can also apply panthenol along the whole length of the hair to smooth it out and remove static electricity.
3. Rinse your scalp with cold water after washing
Try to turn this into a habit. Cold water closes the pores and improves blood circulation, which in turn leads to faster hair growth. As an extra bonus, your hair will become noticeably shinier.
1. Rinse your hair as usual.
2. After using a conditioner or a mask, wash your hair with cold water.
4. Wash your hair with apple vinegar
Doing this a couple of times a month will be enough. Apple vinegar activates hair follicles — an indispensable service that’ll help you on your quest for lush hair.
1. Wash your hair.
2. Use apple vinegar instead of hair conditioner.
3. Do not rinse it off — unlike wine vinegar, apple vinegar doesn’t possess a strong smell.
5. Treat your scalp to protein masks
Here’s a good trick to combat protein shortage:
1. Take two room-temperature eggs.
2. Separate the whites from the yolks. Whip the whites, and apply them to the roots of your hair.
3. For added effect, you can wrap your head with polyethylene and put on a warm hat.
6. Try an egg and cognac mask
Eggs are full of protein, while cognac contains tannins that help you have thicker, fuller hair and stimulate hair growth.
1. Take two eggs and a glass of cognac.
2. Whisk the ingredients with a fork or put them in a mixer, then apply the resulting mix to your hair roots.
3. Add olive oil if you want to apply the mask along the entire length — this will give your hair softness and manageability. Sushmita uses this technique for styling and creating elaborate hairdos.
7. Use essential oils
Jojoba, almond, lavender, rosemary, and thyme oils have a beneficial effect on hair follicles by providing your scalp with a huge number of vitamins and herbal components.
1. Mix the above-mentioned essential oils among themselves or add them to a coconut oil mask.
2. Apply the mix to your hair roots. Wait for 2-3 hours.
3. To wash an oil mask off properly, rinse your head twice using an ordinary shampoo, or once using an alkaline-based shampoo for deep cleaning.
Greying of hair occurs when the pigments which give hair its characteristic color stop working. The pigment cells present in the hair follicle produce a chemical known as melanin which is responsible for the color of the hair. Usually greying of hair begins when one reaches their mid-thirties, however, premature greying can occur in one's twenties.
These are some home remedies for treating grey hair -
1. Almond oil and lemon juice massage - Almond oil enhances the elasticity and provides nourishment to the hair. Lemon is a good source of vitamins and phosphorus which help in promoting the growth of the hair. Combining almond oil and lemon juice helps in preventing greying of hair.
2. Indian gooseberry - Indian gooseberry or amla contains high amounts of antioxidants and vitamin C which is an excellent remedy for greying hair. You can either apply amla oil or consume the fruit to reap its benefits.
3. Henna - Henna is a natural hair colorant that is used to darken the color of the hair. It also helps in strengthening the hair strands.
4. Coconut oil - Coconut oil helps in moisturizing the hair, eliminates dandruff and promotes hair growth. Coconut oil contains high amounts of antioxidants that help in treating grey hair.
5. Black tea - Black tea enhances hair strength and promotes hair growth apart from adding a natural dark hue to the hair strands. It is one of the most favored methods to treat grey hair.
6. Curry leaves - Curry leaves contain vitamin B which improves the functioning of the pigments present in the hair follicle. It also provides nourishment to the hair and limits hair fall.
7. Blackstrap molasses - It is a by-product of sugarcane that is rich in minerals such as manganese, calcium and vitamin B. It is also rich in copper that is beneficial to the hair pigment.
8. Shikakai - Shikakai, also known as 'Acacia Concinna' is a herb that helps in grey hair treatment. It restricts hair fall and promotes growth of hair. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.