Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shreepad HegdeYour feedback matters!
I am having hairfall since past 9 years. Someone suggested me to take Mankind's Hair bless Tablet. Is it safe to use? Also, will there be regrowth of the fallen hairs or it will just prevent hairs from further hairfall?
I already asked a question about pimples and dark spots but still I didn' t get answer from any one where should I search answer.
Hello Doctors, Is there any impact for taking CT scan for brain for 3 months baby. Yesterday my son fell down from cot around 2 feet night so doctor advised to take CT scan for brain? Please suggest.
I am addicted to pornography n sex, they have so much effect on my life that desperately require it. I am also suffering from performance anxiety. Because of this I can't focus on work n enjoy my social life. Can anyone help me.
I am 20 years old male. My teeth have yellowish layer especially side ones. What should I do for whitening teeth.
My penis when erected looks'C' shaped where tip is bended to left. I wish to straighten my penis. Please help.
My esr level is 45. Serum uric acid is 3.7.RA factor is negative. X-ray shows nothing. Whenever I bent my knees it makes crunching sound I am feeling this from past two years. I could not run fast as there is pain in my ankle, hip and other joints. My eye is dry. I am male aged 20 years. I also feel very tired every time.
I suddenly got a pimple just outside of the ear and it's really painful. I'm little scared as the size and pain is growing. What is it? What to do?
I am so slim. I want to be a body builder. I have joined health club but their is not any result also used some medicine it is also not helpful me so what should I do please tell me?
I am 36 years old suffering from diabetes type 2 and hypertension with hyperlipidemia since 9 months my weight was 75 kgs at the time when I was diagnosed as diabetic now I take oral hypoglycemic drugs and regular 10 km early morning walk with one glass of bittergroud juice at morning. My weight reduced to 70 kgs in last 9 months but I want to gain weight without affecting my blood sugar levels and cholesterol. How it is possible.
I have been having pricking in the stomach and abdomen for past 4 months. In the last month it has spread to other parts also almost everywhere. About two months back, I had TURP operation. Last week, endoscopy was done and yesterday Abdomen MRI was also done, which has come out normal. Any constipation relieving medicine has the reverse effect on me and it causes more constipation. (Earlier, I was not having typical constipation.) cremaffin and Movicol Powder, infact created full constipation for 3 days last week. On stopping them only I had bowels. However, Meva SR has been useful in relaxing the gut muscles and making smooth motions. The doctor is suggesting to go for colonoscopy, as last step. I need your advice if I should go for it. I am worried that this pricking thing should not reach the eye. I already had Vitrectomy operation in one of the eyes, more than an year back, when gram negative bacilli was found in it.
Hi I am 45 years old and from last month I have pain in my shoulders and joint. I am suffering from diabetes and my blood sugar level always remains above 350. Please help me to get relief from this pain as soon as possible.
Dermatitis Herpetiformis is a condition in which there are constant and painful eruption of rashes with subsequent itching. They mostly develop on the knees, scalps, buttocks and the back. This rash is indicative of your allergy to gluten. A strict adherence to a gluten-free diet is essential for people suffering from this disease.
The primary cause of dermatitis herpetiformis is celiac disease. Gluten is a protein, which is present in wheat and rye. People who have allergy to gluten are said to be suffering from Celiac disease. Dermatitis Herpetiformis, in turn, occurs in people who suffer from Celiac disease. An antibody called immunoglobulin, made to combat with gluten proteins reacts with gluten causing violent eruptions of rashes and subsequent bouts of itching.
There are various, perceptible symptoms of dermatitis herpetiformis. Some of them are:
1. Sensation of burning: Before visible rashes appear on the body, your skin may suffer from a constant sensation of burning. The area where it does take place is where the rashes erupt later on.
2. Outbreak of rash: One of the most common conditions symptomatic of dermatitis herpetiformis is an outbreak of rashes in the elbows, shoulders and scalp. These rashes are an extreme cause of discomfort as they itch continuously. If you notice rashes on these parts of the body that recover themselves only to erupt again later, chances are high that you are suffering from dermatitis herpetiformis.
3. Bumps: Along with rashes, another important symptom of dermatitis herpetiformis is the eruption of even sized bumps all over the body. They are filled with liquids, which have the ability to heal themselves, but they quickly re-appear, leaving behind a purple color mark on the body.
Though various treatments have developed to treat dermatitis herpetiformis, there are many medical complications that this disease entails. Some of them are:
1. Intestinal cancer: Celiac disease causes damage of the intestines. Therefore if you are suffering from it for a long time, the continuous inflammation of the intestine causes intestinal cancer.
2. Anemia: If you are suffering from dermatitis herpetiformis, the intestines refuse to absorb nutrients. If such a condition persists, chances are you may suffer from anemia and deficiencies of certain vitamins. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist and ask a free question.