Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shreedhar K
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Submit a review for Dr. Shreedhar KYour feedback matters!
The heart is a muscular organ that helps to pump blood through the circulatory system by periodic contractions and relaxations. The heart is one of the most important organs of the body so much so that a single cardiac arrest or a heart attack can lead to fatal consequences. Even so, a heart attack is one of the most leading causes of death in the country. But there are some earlier symptoms that could alert you ahead of time. The following are signs of an unhealthy heart:
1. Sexual problems - Erectile dysfunction (ED) is one of the most predictable reasons for cardiovascular conditions. Today, patients who are diagnosed with ED are also considered as cardiovascular patients. This is because the heart is supposedly not able to pump enough blood to the genital area. In case of women, reduced blood flow can hamper arousal and delay orgasms.
2. Snoring and sleep apnea - If one snores loudly enough to prevent their partner's from sleeping or resort to using earplugs, one may be at a risk of having a weak heart. Restricted breathing during sleep is connected with a host of cardiovascular diseases. Sleep apnea, a condition where breathing stops for a brief span of time, is linked with higher cardiovascular risks.
3. Swollen, sore and bleeding gums - Swollen and bleeding gums are not only symptoms of dental conditions but also of cardiovascular difficulties. Medical experts believe poor circulation of blood arises due to underlying heart conditions. Recent studies are focusing on bacteria that are believed to cause gum disease as well as plaque inside the arteries of the heart.
4. Heart Arrhythmia - Irregular heartbeat or heart arrhythmia is a common sign of a weak heart. It is characterized by both fast and slow beating of the heart. Restricted blood flow to the heart strains the electrical signals that maintain the normal beating of the heart. This is one of the common causes of coronary artery diseases.
5. Chest pain - One of the most apparent signs of coronary artery diseases is chest pain. The cause of the sharp, clutching pain in your chest can be build-up of plaque in the arteries, which could lead to fatal consequences.
In case of these symptoms, it is advised to get your risks assessed at a timely basis. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.
My daughter is 17 has PCOD. She feels lethargic at times, low blood pressure and pain in stomach is it because of this only?
hello. I am jitendra and I have taken number of suggestions from here as I have already mention in my previous note that I am the patient of dextrocardia with asd and bradycardia and having a pacemaker from one year, I never had any problems with all this but last year I were facing weakness and heavy breath so I go through operation and got pacemaker, so I want to ask is there any possibility to remove pacemaker, so please give me a suggestions for good and healthy life. Thanx.
My blood test report sugar fasting 94 cholesterol 172 triglycerides 203 hdl cholesterol 23.8 ldl cholesterol 124.3 vldl 40.6 urea 23 creatinine 1.1 so what can I do medicine is required or food control is enough please inform.
I want to reduce tension and I want to be always happy sometimes fear inside my heart and while in sleeping, I want to also reduce fat, I am obesity, I want to have a perfect relationship with my wife.
I get a lot of phlegm these days and chest tightness. I drink 3-4 cups of tea in a day. Will it effect the body.
Let me know a known person of 55 years has been operated for Heart By pass Surgery (30th May 2016) also suffering from diabetes since 15 years. Since few days suffering from Erectile dysfunction. The question is can he use tentex Royal tablets from Himalaya Pharma for correcting ED.
Vegetarian foods fruits which can reduce B.P. And increase immunity, heal wound, strengthen muscle without adding weight.Can b.P. Be controlled by magnetic therapy(140/90) ?
If you suspect any case of cerebrovascular accident (lakva) or myocardial infarction (heart attact) reach a multispeciality hospital with 3 hrs called hours.
Reason- beyond 3 hrs heart ll undergo irreversible damages which will be permanent and in case of cerebrovascular accident clot cannot be broken (thrombolysis) and the person might not be able to recover lifetime.
So remember 3 hours golden hours.